PDA

View Full Version : can't log into the game

ageispolis
06-11-2015, 05:40 PM
came in through my google account in game, nick: ageispolis, later can't go through it in the game, what's the problem?

Invasion CS
06-12-2015, 03:22 AM
Could you please specify more? Any screenshots of error notices? Can you log in now? Waiting for your answer and some ss. ;)

Tó Zé Coelho
08-10-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm having a god damn issue that it's when I log in with my account (I only got one) It says: account not bidden. Please try again later.
I've done that thing that is removing facebook's account and insert it again but still not working.
Please help me. I love invasion. It's one of the best games I've ever played.
Please helpppppppp and fixxxxxxxx. I waited 43 minutes for maintenance to play this game with voice chat.
If you want screenshots give me ur email, Ill send it.
But my language is in Portuguese, so you have to compare it to your own version.
I could have changed the language if the game log in me.

Jhon Ramos
08-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Help!

Please change Francis to English language because I careless to click yes thru setting about englishto francis language. I need someone fix thing this. Please help me this.

I need to play online. Thank you for understanding and helping me.

Await your reply.

Your sincerely,
Jhon Ramos

Invasion CS
08-11-2015, 02:04 AM
I'm having a god damn issue that it's when I log in with my account (I only got one) It says: account not bidden. Please try again later.
I've done that thing that is removing facebook's account and insert it again but still not working.
Please help me. I love invasion. It's one of the best games I've ever played.
Please helpppppppp and fixxxxxxxx. I waited 43 minutes for maintenance to play this game with voice chat.
If you want screenshots give me ur email, Ill send it.
But my language is in Portuguese, so you have to compare it to your own version.
I could have changed the language if the game log in me.

Hi! Sorry for the delay. Please try to uninstall, clear the cache and reinstall to check if your issue could be solved. If you are iOS user, please just reinstall. Please tell us if this works. Thanks!

Invasion CS
08-11-2015, 02:30 AM
Help!

Please change Francis to English language because I careless to click yes thru setting about englishto francis language. I need someone fix thing this. Please help me this.

I need to play online. Thank you for understanding and helping me.

Await your reply.

Your sincerely,
Jhon Ramos

Hi! Please don't worry. You need to change the language by yourself. Please go to PLUS-Rglages-Rglages de langue-English to change your language back. Thanks!

Daniel J Tobin
08-11-2015, 08:04 PM
please help me log in, i got time change confused and was binding account when update went down , i have know idea how to do or what a screen shot isbut ts been 2 days since my last log in, i was forced to open another account and move it to area 34 totell my guild whats up. pvp going on i was mid way through lvl 14 nearly 3 mill with pvp going on and know way to protect the countless hours i have played this game PLEASE HELP, was contacted via fb messanger last night and loaded, unloaded twice rebooted and all i get is game didnt bind, my new base is parked next door to my base i cant get into was told to contact customer service, i am hoping that is what i am doing now

Invasion CS
08-12-2015, 03:00 AM
please help me log in, i got time change confused and was binding account when update went down , i have know idea how to do or what a screen shot isbut ts been 2 days since my last log in, i was forced to open another account and move it to area 34 totell my guild whats up. pvp going on i was mid way through lvl 14 nearly 3 mill with pvp going on and know way to protect the countless hours i have played this game PLEASE HELP, was contacted via fb messanger last night and loaded, unloaded twice rebooted and all i get is game didnt bind, my new base is parked next door to my base i cant get into was told to contact customer service, i am hoping that is what i am doing now

Please don't worry. We will help you get your account back. Please provide all the detail information about your lost account and a screenshot of the new commander. We will get your account back asap. Thanks!