PDA

View Full Version : Bounty System

JARVIS
06-12-2015, 03:49 AM
Maybe you could add a bounty system. Where a set amount of RSS or diamonds will be given to whomever
A) Captures the target commander
B) Frees your imprisoned commander
C) Smokes their base
D) Burns their bass
E) You call off the bounty, reward paid in full

D3vil5ro53
06-12-2015, 05:58 AM
Maybe you could add a bounty system. Where a set amount of RSS or diamonds will be given to whomever
C) Smokes their base
D) Burns their bass

Yes this is a good idea but you allso should add that the reward for bounty is set by a player.
Allso cristals could not be used as bounty benefit as this can be exploited!

Allso to minimaise that you could exploit the system then you can unlock the feature at HQ lvl 10.

This is my addon to the feature.

Cyzarine
06-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Last time, my colleague was zeroed by a powerful commander. Nothing left for him only some diamonds. He rushed to us and want a bounty system which can hire a stronger player to avenge him by using his diamonds lol....:cool::cool:
C) Smokes their base
D) Burns their bass

SuperOne
06-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Bounty, eh? It's a nice idea but i think there will be a total mess if this happens.
That's my opinion. I may be wrong, though.

D3vil5ro53
06-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Bounty, eh? It's a nice idea but i think there will be a total mess if this happens.
That's my opinion. I may be wrong, though.

Why not it would be imense fun. For me i would set up a bounty on my rival mate. Would love to see him loose 500k troops :D

General Hammond
06-16-2015, 02:55 AM
Love this idea and I think u should he able to do it by the black market so they aint got to make anothet building

Zach
06-16-2015, 03:46 AM
I once played another game where they had a bounty system implemented. It was actually very fun. A player was able to add a sanction against another player and offer an amount of cash for the bounty to be carried out. It worked well there because there was restrictions on how they were able to attack another player (Level differences). Although on here there is no level difference, so a high level player can just attack everyone that has a bounty on them and reap all the profit. This is a great idea, but without some changes to Invasion I do not see it working very well.