PDA

View Full Version : Add a mute button for god sake!

Remnz
06-12-2015, 08:46 AM
I was loving this game soooo much, but then I was the one who became Governor of the zone, we tried to be diplomatic but my ****** God, There were people just dedicated in making our members life's hell on zone chat. IT WAS NOT FUN when we where in power. add a mute button so we can truly Mute the basterds who go "Fuck the government " this and that. zone 22 ain't dealing with players, we are dealing with people who can't stop crying. PLEASE ADD A MUTE PLAYER BUTTON.

Cyzarine
06-12-2015, 09:45 AM
hello dear Remnz, thanks for your support. We discussed about your advice and we all think it's good. We should develop it in the future, thanks again!
I was loving this game soooo much, but then I was the one who became Governor of the zone, we tried to be diplomatic but my ****** God, There were people just dedicated in making our members life's hell on zone chat. IT WAS NOT FUN when we where in power. add a mute button so we can truly Mute the basterds who go "Fuck the government " this and that. zone 22 ain't dealing with players, we are dealing with people who can't stop crying. PLEASE ADD A MUTE PLAYER BUTTON.

SuperOne
06-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Yeah. Great suggestion.