PDA

View Full Version : Lost account

Admiral Lazy
06-13-2015, 11:53 AM
I have 2 accounts that I use.One day I logged off for the night on my secondary account and when I woke up I tried logging into my main but it wouldn't let me change my Facebook information it just kept saying you have already authorized
Invasion and keep logging me into my secondary account. I noticed this problem after the last update you had.

Invasion CS
06-15-2015, 05:39 AM
I have 2 accounts that I use.One day I logged off for the night on my secondary account and when I woke up I tried logging into my main but it wouldn't let me change my Facebook information it just kept saying you have already authorized
Invasion and keep logging me into my secondary account. I noticed this problem after the last update you had.

Did you bound the two account with two different FB? We could help you get back your first account. First, please bind your second account to another FB account if you did not bind, and logout game. Then login with a new account (third one). You should email customer service in game with the the following information for your first account.

1.Your player name and server.
2.When did you create the account?
3.When did you last login game?
4.How many diamonds are there left in your account?
5.Level of Commander.
6.Level of Headquarters.
7. The total power of your base
8.If you are a VIP player, please send us one receipt screenshot with order number, date and order amount.

Besides, please login the game with the new guest account(third one) , and send the commander screenshot of it. And make sure that the commander's name can be clearly seen in the screenshot. Then the first account will get back, the third one will be removed. Thanks for your cooperation.