PDA

View Full Version : Better Game play

EDWING CORTES
06-14-2015, 07:41 AM
They should add a new feature. Like where you can connect two guilds, by clicking on "Merge Guilds" it let's you choose a guild to merge with. Than the other guild will get the request. So the leader will accept it. And there are too many food tiles in zone 9. It's the most tiles there is of.

BLOODRUNNER
06-14-2015, 11:06 AM
Yea their are defo 2 many farms in zone 11 and instead of merging guilds y don't u just increase the limit from 100 to 200 then more can join and if that fills quick then merging can b a second option then that would give u a 400 merge I only say cause merging is risky it don't always work I know from experience in gow lol

ThePunisherz
06-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Guild merging was already suggested in the ideas section of the forum, go have a look at some of the responses!

-Pun.

General Kip
06-14-2015, 09:26 PM
If you go to the "Your Invasion" section, it is dedicated to making changes in the game based on player's opinions. I'm not sure that anyone from Tap4fun even looks at them, but at east you can show other players your ideas.
And the Merge idea is a good one, but it shouldn't allow guilds to gain any more players in it. Just to merge the territories they own and put them all into the same guild. If they both have too many people, then they shouldn't be able to merge.

D3vil5ro53
06-15-2015, 10:51 AM
The guild merging has been discussed here

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?48-Guild-mergers