PDA

View Full Version : Copy and Paste

CmdrSkull
06-14-2015, 08:09 AM
There currently isn't an option to copy anything on Zone Chat, Guild Chat, or Personal Chat, nor is there the option to paste.(Android-GS4)

This is a crucial add-on that needs to happen as it provides an easier way for players to utilize each other's Invitation Code.

Also, when in mid-message, when one switches apps and comes back or an alarm goes off, that message they were in the middle of becomes voided with no means of retaining the info other than screenshotting.

Copy and Paste would do wonders for us.

D3vil5ro53
06-15-2015, 10:47 AM
There currently isn't an option to copy anything on Zone Chat, Guild Chat, or Personal Chat, nor is there the option to paste.(Android)

This is a crucial add-on that needs to happen as it provides an easier way for players to utilize each other's Invitation Code.

Also, when in mid-message, when one switches apps and comes back or an alarm goes off, that message they were in the middle of becomes voided with no means of retaining the info other than screenshotting.

Copy and Paste would do wonders for us.

On my Sony Xperia i can use the copy paste funktion.

I cant copy from chat but i can copy if i write the message.

SuperOne
06-15-2015, 02:14 PM
That's a must-be feature on Invasion.
We really need copy&paste. Especially on mails because my members are getting mailed from strangers for Resource Sharing accross Territories or warnings when they occupy ally-enemy tiles by mistake. I've setup a LINE group (find it on Google Play), where people can send me screenshots of emails or Guild-Zone Chat. It's really useful and fun!

I hope T4F Devs already have that feature on TODO list.

Zach
06-15-2015, 10:54 PM
I'm usually all for copy and pasting, but in this case I can see it highly abused.

D3vil5ro53
06-15-2015, 11:07 PM
I'm usually all for copy and pasting, but in this case I can see it highly abused.

Extreemly good POINT!
Less spam happyer players ;)

CmdrSkull
06-16-2015, 06:39 AM
Extreemly good POINT!
Less spam happyer players ;)

There could be spam blocking patched in, like if you post more than 3 times in a row or something similar(as there are obviously ways around that).

M1LKSHAKE
06-16-2015, 08:09 PM
I 100% agree this is a vital function needed for this game..