PDA

View Full Version : Several Helpful Add-Ons

SuperOne
06-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Hello there,

Me and my guild members are encountering a kinda big problem. We have a pretty big territory, where lots of resource tiles spawn.
I wanted to suggest the following Game Add-Ons:

1) When we go to "Territorial Domination", we see a huge list of resource tiles within our territory. Some of them are far away (like 250KM away). I'd be perfect if there was a notice calculating the distance (eg. Oil Rig. Coordinates. Gathering or Not. + Distance: 12KM). Also, closer ones being on top (under gathering ones).

2) This one is a big thread. "Empty" resource tiles. Lots of people, almost 70% of Zone, are leaving resource tiles with like 1, 100, 2K resources left inside. I got sick of gathering these tiles! They don't let new ones spawn!
There should be Zone-Wide cleanup once per 4 days or week where server would automatically wipe the "empty" tiles. These usually are away from Guild Territories - Hives, which can't be gathered since nobody is there to gather from them.

3) Territory Teleports. It's already being discussed on another topic but i have to mention it. Teleporting is a pain in the arse for big players. When your allies are getting attacked, you must support them. But how? It's too expensive for everybody to teleport every few seconds.

Thank you for your time,
-Super

D3vil5ro53
06-15-2015, 04:40 PM
The first idea is 10/10
The second one is a hmmm...
The third one is yes discussed on a nother thread.

SuperOne
06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
First and third idea are very important. Especially 3rd.