PDA

View Full Version : iOS Beta Test of Update 1.2.1 Roundup (Updated)

Chi
07-29-2015, 10:10 AM
We are about to open the beta test of update 1.2.1 for iOS devices and will accept qualification applications of this round till August 4th at 10am UTC.

If you are interested in participating in this round of beta testing, please fill in the required information on the web page bit.ly/WZ_iOS_Beta (http://bit.ly/WZ_iOS_Beta) before the deadline. Also note that the test requires to use TestFlight, hence you have to fill your information accordingly, or we’ll unable to send you invitation.

In the Beta server, you’ll have following differences:

1.Enjoy the new functions in advance of the release of formal version.
2.Payment function is down in beta version.
3.Can't receive notifications from game
4.Can't run FB related functions such as Diamond Mine and Facebook Account Login.

iOS Beta Test Version Installation Guide

1. Download and install Test Flight from the App Store (you must update to iOS 8.0 or higher before installing).

2. Open the Beta test invitation message from your Apple ID e-mail which is used for signing up the beta test before (subject: TestFlight:xxxx 1.2.1) and tap the “Open in TestFlight” icon.

P.S.: You will only receive this invitation message after you sign up the beta test and be selected by our dev team as a beta tester. So if you don't receive this message, you can't participate this beta test. We will update the beta test participants list everyday, if you don't receive emails, please be a bit patient.

3. Use the Apple ID you used to apply for beta test access to install Invasion 1.2.1.

P.S.: This step will only be available after step 2.

4. After installing, you can play the game from the very start as a new player.

P.S.: Your accounts in the official version of Invasion are not available for this beta test.

Any feedback or problems, please reply under this post. The Post will continue to update......

Update Log (July 31st, 2015): The Testflight version was refused by apple, it means currently the Beta test is not available. We will try to re-submit the Test version ASAP. Once the preparation is ready we will inform you immediately. Sorry for these unexpected troubles and hope you guys could understand :) Keep an eye on this post, we will update once something changes.

D3vil5ro53
07-30-2015, 06:08 AM
Any IOS user post some screenshots of the new features ;)

Brendan Gill
07-31-2015, 02:22 AM
I signed up. If sent to me, I'll post some SS. :-)