PDA

View Full Version : Official announcements

Hadies
06-03-2015, 03:38 AM
It would be great if there was a system that put up an official announcement for diplomacy. Like if a guild officially sets another guild as an ally it would pop up in guild chat as a system announcement in blue or green. Then if a guild officially declares war on another guild it will pop up in both guild and zone chat in red stating x guild declares war on x guild.

New Germany
06-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Yes, but also consider adding something where allied guilds can't attack each other, and you have to declare war on a guild to rally on them or so. Also allied guilds should be able to trade and reinforce. This would drastically limit the constant changes of allegiance in the game, guilds always switching sides

CmdrSkull
06-03-2015, 10:00 PM
I really like your allied-guild reinforcing idea. It would really give guilds a more social and enjoyable experience as there can only be 100 players per guild.

Anonymouse
06-10-2015, 06:40 AM
I like the idea of the reinforcements but do not so the declaration of war popping up when a team memeber is rallied. Lot's of people set up ghost rally's to get a nights sleep and know they have some units when they return to the game. the guild chat would be littered with red messages.
But the extension with reinforcemnt of allied guilds and the trade with them would be great.

D3vil5ro53
06-10-2015, 08:56 AM
It would be great if there was a system that put up an official announcement for diplomacy. Like if a guild officially sets another guild as an ally it would pop up in guild chat as a system announcement in blue or green. Then if a guild officially declares war on another guild it will pop up in both guild and zone chat in red stating x guild declares war on x guild.

Hi i allready posted a better idea on another thread about this
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?175-Rules-of-conduct

Why guilds switch sides is that its a war game and one part is that stradegy is in it ;)

I like the idea of the reinforcements but do not so the declaration of war popping up when a team memeber is rallied. Lot's of people set up ghost rally's to get a nights sleep and know they have some units when they return to the game. the guild chat would be littered with red messages.
But the extension with reinforcemnt of allied guilds and the trade with them would be great.

I dont have acsess to beta and cant test it out but, in the following update we will get guild notifications. Dont know about your current request but lets see what tap4fun has to offer in the next major update