PDA

View Full Version : nuke for all players



mlgpro
06-03-2015, 03:40 AM
People that aren't governor should still be able to nuke places or at least missiles to instantly defeat a base. I think people would like this add on.

DZA
06-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Why? This Makes (for me) no Sense ;-) If everybody can nuke places it is nothing particular anymore...
Only because you won't Farm your Food places?;-)
LG DZA

D3vil5ro53
06-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Instantly defeat a base. Hmm i make a lvl 1 player send out a nuke and take down a 50mil player. This looks more like i would go search for a New game. Sorry bad idea.

Anonymouse
06-03-2015, 06:29 PM
A normal misile would be someting i think a majority could live with, but the amount of damage should be within tolerable values and a defense for it should have a probability to render it harmless.

DZA
06-05-2015, 07:53 AM
If they render it to harmless the nuke would be pointless.
LG DZA

D3vil5ro53
06-05-2015, 09:08 AM
If they render it to harmless the nuke would be pointless.
LG DZA

From my stand point it is harmless.
You only loose food to 0 and your food production is -%
The only benefit the nuke has is to clear tiles so we can port in and terminate a terretory from inside out.

Cyzarine
06-09-2015, 06:15 AM
As a new and distinctive system, nuke system ought to be improved in the future. We like to hear all commander's advice and trying to make game better! Thanks for your support!
People that aren't governor should still be able to nuke places or at least missiles to instantly defeat a base. I think people would like this add on.

D3vil5ro53
06-09-2015, 06:34 AM
As a new and distinctive system, nuke system ought to be improved in the future. We like to hear all commander's advice and trying to make game better! Thanks for your support!

Hi,

From my standpoint the nuke system should be improved to have a game changing effect. As the time to get a nuke takes a bit.

1. Nuke time to reload: OK
2. Nuke clear tiles: OK
3. Nuke food to reset to 0: OK
4. Nuke food production reduces 3h: OK

New features
1. Nuke fast launch 2min
-This system is that you have the option like at the moment to launch the nuke at a oponent and a second option to launch the nuke at a target at a 2 min warning time. The fast launch feature is a bit more complicated as you have a 50% chance to hit your target a 30% chance to hit your own guild mates a 20% chance to hit anyone on the map. This feature would give it a new strategic option
2. Nuke should eliminate 10% defence units (defence center) and a 10% of all units in in HQ, outpost or on rss field.

Cyzarine
06-09-2015, 07:01 AM
Actually, at the first time we develop the nuke, we did not regard it as a weapon of mass destruction. but you fast launch ideal is considerable.
Hi,

From my standpoint the nuke system should be improved to have a game changing effect. As the time to get a nuke takes a bit.

1. Nuke time to reload: OK
2. Nuke clear tiles: OK
3. Nuke food to reset to 0: OK
4. Nuke food production reduces 3h: OK

New features
1. Nuke fast launch 2min
-This system is that you have the option like at the moment to launch the nuke at a oponent and a second option to launch the nuke at a target at a 2 min warning time. The fast launch feature is a bit more complicated as you have a 50% chance to hit your target a 30% chance to hit your own guild mates a 20% chance to hit anyone on the map. This feature would give it a new strategic option
2. Nuke should eliminate 10% defence units (defence center) and a 10% of all units in in HQ, outpost or on rss field.

Reaper187 X
06-10-2015, 01:05 AM
This would suck! :p

D3vil5ro53
06-10-2015, 05:13 AM
This would suck! :p

Why explain your opinion?

megan
06-12-2015, 12:08 AM
The ruling guild gets the nuke unless u want all of the Russians on invasion using nukes all the time!!!!!!!!!������

D3vil5ro53
06-12-2015, 05:32 AM
This would suck! :p

Could you explain why dont you like the idea?
Best Regards

SuperOne
06-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Don't really like the idea. Sorry dude.