PDA

View Full Version : Global chat

Luckix
06-03-2015, 02:17 PM
It could be nice to add a global chat per country or language.
Cause I'm french and it's hard to find a guild or recruit for one..

DZA
06-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Sometimes this could be helpful, but I think Most Time They will be very empty, because there arent Many french, german or Italian Players there. For every Language a separate Chat is senseless. If you are searching a french Guild, then write it into the global Chat Many times, some Day somebody will answer you ;-)
LG DZA

Anonymouse
06-03-2015, 07:59 PM
A google translate thingy would do good, also it would force people to write actual language :-)
You could write in you're own language and pressing a button on the side would show the translated text.

DZA
06-03-2015, 08:05 PM
But the translator isnt very well:D

Cyzarine
06-09-2015, 06:38 AM
It sounds a good ideal...Communication problems exist in most global server games. We are trying to figure out effective ways to make communication more convenient:eek::eek::eek:
It could be nice to add a global chat per country or language.
Cause I'm french and it's hard to find a guild or recruit for one..

D3vil5ro53
06-09-2015, 06:39 AM
It sounds a good ideal...Communication problems exist in most global server games. We are trying to figure out effective ways to make communication more convenient:eek::eek::eek:

One game cant remember what they had global chat that you could choose what language you want it russian, english, mandarian, german, france and so on. You could swap it on the flay and look at all of them.

megan
06-12-2015, 12:13 AM
I think separate zones are better��������

James Gunnels
08-05-2015, 04:13 AM
My translate button is not working