PDA

View Full Version : Bug with first mission - build farm

piratya
06-17-2015, 04:19 PM
I log out from my facebook account on my phone and start a new game in other world
I asked to build a Farm 1 lvl, I started but get a phone call before i finish
when i get back to game its show me to get first mission reward when i didnt finish the mission
when i trying to get the reward (press where the girl telling me) I have a error and the game are closed
I cant get back to my facebook account becouse every time i enter its asked from me to get reward from the first mission that i didnt finish and cant do anything else
my phone is samsung galasy s4

Zach
06-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Can you please take a screenshot of this error so I can get a better idea of your problem. For a quick solution--have you tried reinstalling the game?

piratya
06-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Yes. I tried to reinstall couple times - its on the same user

after this is a error becouse mission is not finished and the game is stopped

piratya
06-18-2015, 01:38 PM
So ??? no support to answer ?

D3vil5ro53
06-18-2015, 05:03 PM
Have you reset game cache file? Settings > apps > Invasion and. Reset all options

piratya
06-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Yes, reset all

Zach
06-18-2015, 08:56 PM
I've been trying to find you a solution but so far I'm having no luck. I'll keep trying, but if I were you I would send a private message to the customer support account on the forums.

Invasion CS
06-19-2015, 12:31 AM
Yes, reset all

Hi piratya, sorry for late reply. So you mean the game is repeating the tutorial section and you cannot pass it? If so, please try steps below:

Uninstall the game> delete all files under \sdcard\tap4fun\row> reinstall a latest version from Google Play.

After that you should be able to enter a new account. Please let us know the result and we will check further.

piratya
06-19-2015, 05:18 AM
Hi piratya, sorry for late reply. So you mean the game is repeating the tutorial section and you cannot pass it? If so, please try steps below:

Uninstall the game> delete all files under \sdcard\tap4fun\row> reinstall a latest version from Google Play.

After that you should be able to enter a new account. Please let us know the result and we will check further.

I do this couple times - the game is back to the same account with the mission

piratya
06-19-2015, 06:44 AM
I think this account is tied to my device on your server

D3vil5ro53
06-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Yes the new account is bind to device id, this prevents account spaming. But i got an idea that might work ill give tutorial later when i test if it works.

piratya
06-19-2015, 12:18 PM
Ok i waiting but pls not very long )))

Zach
06-19-2015, 06:13 PM
I already tested this by following the advice the support team gave you, and also changing your android ID. I did this testing using BlueStacks and some editing software. I'm not sure how you will be able to do it through your phone. I'll do some looking around and see if I find anything for you.

D3vil5ro53
06-19-2015, 09:26 PM
I got fully moded android system so i can do alot there. But yes i could not do what i hoped. Piratya i made a clean account for you. Ill pm you how you can accsess it. And when the new update comes live i hope Tap4Fun leaves the login on the main screen so you can skip tutorial.

And Zach i hope you have more luck.

Zach
06-20-2015, 01:01 AM
I got fully moded android system so i can do alot there. But yes i could not do what i hoped. Piratya i made a clean account for you. Ill pm you how you can accsess it. And when the new update comes live i hope Tap4Fun leaves the login on the main screen so you can skip tutorial.

And Zach i hope you have more luck.

Tell me if you get it working for him.

D3vil5ro53
06-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Tell me if you get it working for him.

Could not get it to work. But made him a New account (tutorial done), and if the game is updated to the next Version he can login to the game on the login screen before tutorial starts. And allso give him info on how to play on PC. If you figure something better please let us know.