PDA

View Full Version : Activity Hammer

MaximusFun
06-21-2015, 01:46 AM
It would be great if an option is available in game on screen where simply by clicking an oil pump while selecting a query build you can increase the speed of the build ie ( 60 button clicks or pumps on oil pump speeds up a build by 1 minute). This will encourage more people to stay on for longer periods of time.

D3vil5ro53
06-21-2015, 10:26 AM
This is a nice idea but can easily be exploited. Like me i could write a small line of code that would click 1000x a minute and be top 1 in days.

So sorry atm bad idea. But if you have any suggsestion let me know and ill look if i find any loopholes.

Cheers ;)

MaximusFun
06-22-2015, 01:55 AM
What if the code allowed a maximum allowed number of clicks per minute...I am not a programmer so dont know if that is possible. ie the fastest possible would be 15 clicks per minute and it reduces build by 15 seconds. I would assume if the programming all is open then the game would be a sham for anyone who isnt a programmer to play?

Zach
06-22-2015, 02:21 AM
What if the code allowed a maximum allowed number of clicks per minute...I am not a programmer so dont know if that is possible. ie the fastest possible would be 15 clicks per minute and it reduces build by 15 seconds. I would assume if the programming all is open then the game would be a sham for anyone who isnt a programmer to play?

Your idea does help quite a bit. But still, the problem of someone exploiting it would be a problem. People can easily make programs to accomplish the same thing and have it do it automatically all day. It's a really cool idea, but I just don't really see it working out. :(

D3vil5ro53
06-22-2015, 05:51 AM

Ok lets take this one in consideration

15clicks per 1 minute and a boost of 15 sec.
24h = 21600 clicks = 15h boost per day per (troops, buildings, rechearch, basedefence) added guild members boost = allmoust instabuild for all.

hope this helps.
but if you have any other ideas let us know ;)

Its allways good when someone debug ideas!