PDA

View Full Version : Trade with allies and 2 bases

Haydenbrown
06-21-2015, 08:12 PM
Being able to trade with anyone. And having a secondary base that is unlocked at lvl 15 and cost a ton of resources and troops to build consuming them in the process.This secondary additional base will be the exact Same as your first but with a lower max level for the headquarter. Maybe as well having a commander ability. One that can be used once evey day of days that gives the player ever unimaginable Attack, Defence or resource production this ability will only last a short time and hour or so and for the attack it will be used up after one attack as well a the defense. And my last idea is a spy that can sabotage transports and troops heading to your base he will be a costly unit and will either reduce the incoming attack force or turn their plane around and head back or just slow them down giving you more time to prepare.

D3vil5ro53
06-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Trade idea needs more work like benefits of guild teade vs random player trade. Allso if this can be exploited by players.

For secondary base this has been discussed allready somewhere.

Spy hmmm sweet but the idea needs some more tweaks but great one ;)

Roseyfox
06-22-2015, 03:36 PM
After reading this I don't know to make a thread or not. But on a zn market system were you can set up offering so much of one item for another. It will be open to all and will hide names of all players. It be like ok I have 100,000k extra steal I'm going to put this up in market asking for a 100,000k food then when someone accepts it you half to wait like 30 mins to receive It. Of course it will be a player run market so they will get to decide priceing.