PDA

View Full Version : Teleports not functioning properly

SethHrab1
06-22-2015, 03:26 PM
When you have both territory teleports and advanced teleports, if you try to teleport to a guild owned tile it uses the advanced teleport - not the territory teleport like it should. I am on zone 19. User is sethhrab1. Happened multiple times last PvP event.

Invasion CS
06-23-2015, 01:10 AM
Thanks for bringing your problem to us. Actually when there are only advanced teleports in your items, the popup will prompt you to use advanced, but if you go to the store and buy territory teleports, i.e. when you have both kinds of items, it will prompt you to use territory teleport. We just tested it and it ran normally. If you do have this problem, please attach some ss here that could show the difference and we will check further.

Mohammed Matar
11-16-2015, 03:31 AM
I need to teleport near my gulid an i have terrotry telepot but i cant use it ... It ask me to buy advance teleport

Invasion CS
11-16-2015, 10:51 AM
I need to teleport near my gulid an i have terrotry telepot but i cant use it ... It ask me to buy advance teleport

Hi Mohammed! Do you have some screenshots of this issue?

Rudi5877
11-17-2015, 01:55 PM
I am from server 6,, same issue have been happening to me,, I have multiple ports always with me,, and how do we ss when we are porting ,,, please take note that I am posting because I have been encountering this problem for many times ,, learn to be responsible t4f,, you cannot just reply,, ss,,, and when you are wrong resulting in extra diamonds spend which equals to money,, the only word we get is sorry ,, ������,,tired of all this innocent stuff from you guys

Invasion CS
11-18-2015, 02:17 AM
I am from server 6,, same issue have been happening to me,, I have multiple ports always with me,, and how do we ss when we are porting ,,, please take note that I am posting because I have been encountering this problem for many times ,, learn to be responsible t4f,, you cannot just reply,, ss,,, and when you are wrong resulting in extra diamonds spend which equals to money,, the only word we get is sorry ,, ������,,tired of all this innocent stuff from you guys

Hello Rudi! We are sorry for the trouble. For every issue from player, we have tested ourselves. As for your issue, we have also checked but fail to find the same issue. When turn on the On option, the system would show the territory teleport when there is any teleport in your item. Therefore in order to investigate this issue further, we do need your cooperation. Please kindly take some screenshot so that we will check further. Thanks for your understanding!

Malo
11-23-2015, 08:14 AM
The issue is this.....if you attempt to use a territorial port, even to your own guild land, if the map grid lines are not toggled to the on position, the game will default to use advanced teleport. Its been doing this for months,and we have posted about the issue several times.

Invasion CS
11-24-2015, 02:05 AM
The issue is this.....if you attempt to use a territorial port, even to your own guild land, if the map grid lines are not toggled to the on position, the game will default to use advanced teleport. Its been doing this for months,and we have posted about the issue several times.

Thank you Malo to explain this to me. We could understand this might cause some trouble to you. We have forwarded it to our tech team and we will consider to optimize it. Meanwhile we kindly suggest you to turn on ON option when you teleport. Thanks!

Ahmed El Demerdash
04-30-2016, 12:29 PM
I have some shot screen how send it to you

Ahmed El Demerdash
04-30-2016, 12:30 PM
I have shotscreen becouse i have same problem

Invasion CS
05-04-2016, 01:35 AM
I have shotscreen becouse i have same problem

Please visit our forum in full site. Then you will see the attach button. Thanks!