PDA

View Full Version : Guild members and rank system tweak

SpartinM06
06-23-2015, 03:53 AM
I feel like there isn't enough member slots and that rank two and three don't have enough slots in them, I also think there should be more ranks. More ranks will make for a more defined chain of command. I also think that privileged should be allowed to be set for any rank but limited based on rank, such as rank threes can accept peoples invites but not kick people. Please post thoughts, comments, and opinions. If your a developer, please message me saying you guys actually see this stuff.

Zone #24

[SR!]SpartinM06

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 08:49 AM
I feel like there isn't enough member slots and that rank two and three don't have enough slots in them, I also think there should be more ranks. More ranks will make for a more defined chain of command. I also think that privileged should be allowed to be set for any rank but limited based on rank, such as rank threes can accept peoples invites but not kick people. Please post thoughts, comments, and opinions. If your a developer, please message me saying you guys actually see this stuff.

Zone #24

[SR!]SpartinM06

Yes they see but it will take a bit as tap4fun isent a that big company but there product Invasion is in my mind the best on the market atm ;)

The rank system will have a small change in the future that i know ;)