PDA

View Full Version : Invasion Best Mentor VOTE!!

Chi
06-23-2015, 12:43 PM

Invasion Best Mentor event: the first round of registration has ended, and the second round of voting has officially started! Thank you all for your participation. A total of 156 players have registered into this event, and 20 of them have been selected as the best mentor candidates.This poll will close on June 26th, 2015 12:52 pm GMT. If you cannot vote please change the forum display mode as "full site" at the bottom of the forum page.

Details about Invasion Best Mentor Contest: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?763-Invasion-Best-Mentor-Registration (http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?763-Invasion-Best-Mentor-Registration)

Their basic info is as follows:

IGN
Zone#
Guild Name
Power
Entry Announcement

THE DADDY
Side by side (sbs)
I have played this game since it came out I have vast knowledge I help alot of gamers in zone 1 and await the challenges best mentor brings

aFader
God of Death
Hello aFader here, and I'd like to be one of the five Invasion best mentors. I have an immense amount of love and dedication for this game. I started playing in February when the game was released for IOS. I've been playing every day since. I pretty much get along with everyone in my zone and like to hold conversations to get to know everyone. As diplomat for the number 1 guild in my zone, I try my best to make sure that everyone is abiding by the in-game rules and I try to communicate to people to make sure they understand these rules. I believe that at least one of these Best mentors should be in zone 1, and if I were chosen I'd give everything I got to see this game improve for the best in every aspect you can think of. So please vote for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

sniper
dmw

D3vil5ro53
[BAD] Destroyers
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

STiX
[AB~] AfterBirth
Hello Tap4Fun :) I am glad to see that you have added this new contest. As a Veteran player of Kings Empire (StixnStonezz, Dubai63, FreePal, Benito1895, SuperKen007 accounts) and now of Invasion (STiX account) I am glad to participate in this contest. I believe that my profile as a player corresponds very well to the description you made of a mentor. I have been moderator for Tap4Fun in Kings empire and speak English, French and Spanish, which helps me have a much better capacity to help newer players whether they are my guild or not. I'm a very diplomatic person too and always try my best to sort out conflicts through discussions and not straight out to war. I have great relationships with many players throughout the game and not only in my zone. I try to be a step ahead of everyone by discovering all the different aspects of the game and learning all tips and tricks to become the best knowledgable player. I also check out what happens in other zones and keep updated through Facebook page or the game forum. I'm also often in contact with Tap4fun customer service to let them know when something is not right or just to try and stay informed as best as I can. I believe that without training/coaching new and existing players, the game would not be as good as it is now. Players need guidance when they join and I believe that it is our duty as veteran players to help them in that sense. To start off with I was R4 in FFR4Life and then Wolfpack, but since they had grown to be great guilds, I decided it was time I was a mentor for my own people as an R5 and I try my best to make people enjoy this great game. My guild Afterbirth, Was created only a month ago in zone 5 which is a very hard zone to play in and we are already 300 mil power and top 5 guild. I'm always looking to recruit new players to help them become the best they can and it makes the game environment much more interesting for both sides. Being at war and fighting is clearly a big aspect of the game but if players were not coached then the fun would only last a small period of time. I push players to be good at all aspects of the game and even try and get them to spend to sustain their growth and support Tap4fun Who does a a great job at bringing us a daily entertainment. If ever I was to be named Mentor, I would work as hard and even harder to keep this game alive and make it a fun place for people to come enjoy their free time. thank you for taking my application into consideration ! Yours truly, STiX.

Cryptoagent
War Tactics 101
Mentor Cryptoagent online and ready to serve you.

Consigliere
[^FW] Feared Wolfpack

WhyYouRaging
The Next Evolution
My goal is to keep server friendly and help make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

WOLF Crook
WolvesOfOpymps

MONGER
WAR MACHINE, Mercenary Guild
I've helped countless players in zone 13 and have the reputation of being very knowledgeable and the iteration to

TATTOO
eMPIRE

xxSTRYKERxx
A0W

RomeoMarkee
GT Legends
i have years of experience in Tap4Fun games

Sergio21 WBR
Asylum United

XxCtessexX
Order's Realm

lukethegray
Asylum Legion
I was in asylum in zone 8 as an R4, we were rank 3 for a time. Then I was an R4 in asylum in zone 11 which is now rank 2 but was rank 1 and this is subject to change very soon. I was the governor of zone 15 in Asylum Reloaded but relinquished leadership to BUCUTHEGREAT. I am currently the governor of Zone 19 "Scottsdale" governed by Asylum Legion. I absolutely love this game and try to help as many people as I possibly can. I teach my members the rules of the game and how to not bully others. I would love to be considered a "Mentor" and will continue to play this game as much as I can every day. It's not just the gameplay but the amazing people who play it. Thank you for your time:)

fung yuen
Yoman
寧可站著死!不願跪著勝!

HDN Reaper
Jet Planes
Pick me im active everyone in game respects me and I don't abuse power

Power Rizing
Dark UpRizing
I was a very avid player in GOW. I have alot of experciene. I wad a 2 bil account their. I can show people how to grow. I belive this game will be way better.

shiro
MeR
It's not the matter the person who needs help is from which alliance or which region when they needs help I always make mail helping them grow faster also I try them grabbing on LINE app so I can explain better I only wanna be bets mentor cause I wanna help in development as always I have helped in past too XD just curious how it will go

If you support them, please vote for them (each person can only vote once). Voting deadline is June 26th, 2015 12:52 pm GMT. During the voting process, you can cheer for them to post in the thread and ask others to vote for them, their fate lies in your hands!

THE DADDY
06-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Thank for considering me
Vote for me I will do all I can to help make this game and your experience better

Mikoto
06-23-2015, 01:44 PM
Thankies for considering me in guys as always I am not hungry for title and only want to help developers with giving some cool new idea and features as I always did since I was playing it from first ever beta XD and I am experienced player for playing it since so long and participating in all beta test XD I wish to become best mentor thankies and my name there is shiro from zone 28 XD in others zone 1 and 6 I have played and known as Mikoto

Consigliere
06-23-2015, 02:05 PM
Thank you t4t considering me as candidate
This game is all our game and we all want to make it better I will be just your mouth and words and ideas
I was administrator and version manager in other games so I guarantee I will represent you guys with my best effort

Thanks for support in advance
Regards
Consigliere

MaximusFun
06-23-2015, 02:11 PM
I vote for HDN Reaper, He has been a very diplomatic and fast growing player. As he says he is not abusive and encourages player participation. Cheers MaximusFun Zone24

Sirkheldar
06-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Vote for Cryptoagent Server 6. Very respectable player, very knowledgeable of the game, and is always willing and available to help, regardless of guild affiliation or level. I believe these qualities are expressly representative of the Best Mentor program. I ask all on Server 6 to please consider also voting for Cryptoagent.

Heracles
06-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Thankies for considering me in guys as always I am not hungry for title and only want to help developers with giving some cool new idea and features as I always did since I was playing it from first ever beta XD and I am experienced player for playing it since so long and participating in all beta test XD I wish to become best mentor thankies and my name there is shiro from zone 28 XD in others zone 1 and 6 I have played and known as Mikoto

Mikoto! I know you from test flight server! :D

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Thank you for selecting me on the mentors competition.
For me its not that important to win this as the regonisation from the developer feels as great as it can get. I will continue to help in my zone 4 and all other zones i passivly participate.

Thank you all and good luck on the competition.

K J
06-23-2015, 03:48 PM
Can't find the Voting buttons. All what I see is the list of candidates.

Zach
06-23-2015, 04:00 PM
Thank you very much to have the opportunity to become the best mentor. And great luck to everyone who has the same opportunity!

Best Regards,
WhyYouRaging

Ironhide
06-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Stix from zone 5

xJusxTiNx
06-23-2015, 04:14 PM
You guys obv don't look into the players applying very well. XxCtessesxX knows nothing of the game except what I taught her, basing experience on power is pretty dumb it takes no skill or experience to swipe a credit card. Same probably goes for the rest of you're candidates. This staff is disappointing.

Zach
06-23-2015, 04:17 PM
You guys obv don't look into the players applying very well. XxCtessesxX knows nothing of the game except what I taught her, basing experience on power is pretty dumb it takes no skill or experience to swipe a credit card. Same probably goes for the rest of you're candidates. This staff is disappointing.

Anyone could have entered in for the voting process as long as they met the minimum requirements. And that's why the player base is the one deciding who is voted for. Its up to the players to decide who will become the best mentors since they know the players best.

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Can't find the Voting buttons. All what I see is the list of candidates.

In the top, first post small round circles. Click on them then vote ;)

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 04:26 PM
Anyone could have entered in for the voting process as long as they met the minimum requirements. And that's why the player base is the one deciding who is voted for. Its up to the players to decide who will become the best mentors.

Tap4Fun does not know all so they let players in on the decision making ;)

Colonel
06-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Vote luke if you from zone 11, 15 or 19

sniper
06-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Thanks t4g for considering me as game mentor I will do my best to move the game forward. I'm very approachable open minded player and will help sort any issues good luck all

RedGoddess
06-23-2015, 06:43 PM
The Daddy has my vote all the way

ProfAura
06-23-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm really confused, I put my entry in for zone 9 and I don't see it on the list for voting, I met all the requirements, I was a R4 multiple times for big guilds, and I am a R5 for SGs

I'm ProfAura from Zone #9

I am the servers officially appointed mentor, On Zone 9 I started a guild called Sacred Guardians SGs (is our tag)

The guild is the first ever dedicated teaching guild in zone 9, Most of the Nye supports SGs and wont attack us, giving us time to learn & Grow

I also started ZoneNye.net where players can go and talk as well as reading guides, we also have dedicated forum sections where only people in those guilds can read the area, so that way they can know guild rules, or talk about stuff guild related

SaintSoldier
06-23-2015, 07:47 PM
I vote for STiX 5 [AB~] AfterBirth
A good person a good mentor a good fighter and a team player.
Respects all!!

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 08:32 PM
I'm really confused, I put my entry in for zone 9 and I don't see it on the list for voting, I met all the requirements, I was a R4 multiple times for big guilds, and I am a R5 for SGs

I'm ProfAura from Zone #9

I am the servers officially appointed mentor, On Zone 9 I started a guild called Sacred Guardians SGs (is our tag)

The guild is the first ever dedicated teaching guild in zone 9, Most of the Nye supports SGs and wont attack us, giving us time to learn & Grow

I also started ZoneNye.net where players can go and talk as well as reading guides, we also have dedicated forum sections where only people in those guilds can read the area, so that way they can know guild rules, or talk about stuff guild related

As the number of people who where selected to compeate against each other where limited. And Tap4Fun does not know how we help players outside the game. The selection was made i think by the info they got from forum, Facebook and ingame.

Hope this helps ;)

ProfAura
06-23-2015, 08:44 PM
As the number of people who where selected to compeate against each other where limited. And Tap4Fun does not know how we help players outside the game. The selection was made i think by the info they got from forum, Facebook and ingame.

Hope this helps ;)

I filled out the application for the contest, and I do assist in-game and out of game, as my post stated "I run a dedicated teaching guild in zone 9 called Sacred guardians"

I think the contest should be allowed 1 or so folks per Zone. to vote on, since zones don't really intertwine

DirtyGibson
06-23-2015, 08:50 PM
Tip to The Daddy. He's been very helpful for me as a new player. SBS!!!

industrock
06-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Hey everyone!

I've been known by a couple names in zone 13: MONGER and MercForHire. I've been in the zone from the beginning and have made a pretty good name for myself. I've become the default go to guy for players having issues or needing questions answered. Considering that there are very few players in zone that can say they HAVEN'T been attacked by me, that's pretty impressive.

I started off in the governing guild, WAR MACHINE, and quickly rose to leadership ranks. We didn't really have specific roles for anyone to fulfill and any R4 was just as important and input as valuable as the next. However, because my work (bar) and school schedule allows me the freedom to be available a lot of time, I became the point of contact for players needing information or requesting anything from the government.

A couple of the founding leadership stopped playing and a new governor took over. I disagreed with the direction things were going and the blatant disregard for game mechanics and welfare of players forced me to leave the guild and go solo. I formed a mercenary guild.

While I have attacked players and guilds for payment, the best part of going out on my own is having the ability to switch between guilds at will (my alt I have set to R5 of the mercenary guild). I haven't had to worry about politics or duties getting in the way of assisting others.

I've held impromptu "classes" in zone chat explaining stuff to newer members, and I feel that the average player in zone 13 is way more knowledgeable than any other zone's average player. I've been able to talk to players that were on the verge of quitting in frustration and they are now multi million power players still active in the game.

I've had an invite extended to me from just about every guild in zone 13 and when I said in zone chat that I applied for this there was support.

I'm currently over 20 million damage and destruction points, highest for our zone, yet am not hated. Just about everyone has been a target of my army at some point.

I'm interested in this and please take a look at me.

Thank-you,
MONGER/MercForHire

Zach
06-23-2015, 11:09 PM
Hey everyone!

I've been known by a couple names in zone 13: MONGER and MercForHire. I've been in the zone from the beginning and have made a pretty good name for myself. I've become the default go to guy for players having issues or needing questions answered. Considering that there are very few players in zone that can say they HAVEN'T been attacked by me, that's pretty impressive.

I started off in the governing guild, WAR MACHINE, and quickly rose to leadership ranks. We didn't really have specific roles for anyone to fulfill and any R4 was just as important and input as valuable as the next. However, because my work (bar) and school schedule allows me the freedom to be available a lot of time, I became the point of contact for players needing information or requesting anything from the government.

A couple of the founding leadership stopped playing and a new governor took over. I disagreed with the direction things were going and the blatant disregard for game mechanics and welfare of players forced me to leave the guild and go solo. I formed a mercenary guild.

While I have attacked players and guilds for payment, the best part of going out on my own is having the ability to switch between guilds at will (my alt I have set to R5 of the mercenary guild). I haven't had to worry about politics or duties getting in the way of assisting others.

I've held impromptu "classes" in zone chat explaining stuff to newer members, and I feel that the average player in zone 13 is way more knowledgeable than any other zone's average player. I've been able to talk to players that were on the verge of quitting in frustration and they are now multi million power players still active in the game.

I've had an invite extended to me from just about every guild in zone 13 and when I said in zone chat that I applied for this there was support.

I'm currently over 20 million damage and destruction points, highest for our zone, yet am not hated. Just about everyone has been a target of my army at some point.

I'm interested in this and please take a look at me.

Thank-you,
MONGER/MercForHire
I'm sorry, but applications for this event has already ended.

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 11:57 PM
I filled out the application for the contest, and I do assist in-game and out of game, as my post stated "I run a dedicated teaching guild in zone 9 called Sacred guardians"

I think the contest should be allowed 1 or so folks per Zone. to vote on, since zones don't really intertwine

As i remember the hardest min requierment to meet to be in the contest was 5h per day play time ;)

Ajay
06-24-2015, 12:02 AM
I vote for TATTOO zone 13 eMPIRE

ProfAura
06-24-2015, 12:02 AM
As i remember the hardest min requierment to meet to be in the contest was 5h per day play time ;)

I keep invasion running on my pc basically 24/7 , using blue stack app player. So My hours is 10+

industrock
06-24-2015, 02:34 AM
I'm sorry, but applications for this event has already ended.

I'm on the list already. Vote for me!

Zach
06-24-2015, 02:40 AM
I'm on the list already. Vote for me!

Oh i'm very sorry about the mistake. From reading your post I thought you were posting an application by how it sounded. I didn't bother to look at your signature. Anyway, good luck in the event!

Gooose2049
06-24-2015, 02:48 AM
Vote HDN Reaper as new mentor!!!

Killua
06-24-2015, 03:15 AM
Go XxCtessexX GO!

bahez
06-24-2015, 01:55 PM
HDN Reaper FOREVER :cool:

TERMINATOR
06-24-2015, 02:45 PM
My vote goes to Zone 10 [TNX] WhyYouRaging

Love you bro ����

XTERMINATOR
06-24-2015, 02:57 PM

Love you bro :cool:

XTERMINATOR
06-24-2015, 02:57 PM

Love you bro :cool:

DeepFreeze
06-24-2015, 05:24 PM
I vote For Cryptoagent on server 6 he is Awesome guys allways there to help
/DeepFreeze

ProJoker
06-24-2015, 09:51 PM
My Vot go to TATTO :cool:

K3zz4
06-25-2015, 02:24 PM
My vote 4 cryptoagent. Very helpfull guy. Vote 4 him!

Peace
MEMPHIS

Kotopes21
06-25-2015, 04:19 PM
[Зона 06] Cryptoagent

bomb671
06-26-2015, 05:14 AM
Go team Crypto!

Battle Bear
06-26-2015, 07:36 AM
Team Crypto☝��

Mikoto
06-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Yes ur right I have participated in all beta test and always I had name as Mikoto only changed my name on this server 28 XD

chingz
06-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Vote for shiro he have always helped me growing and in other stuff he's always been nice to all even if other person is in not in his guild I am one like that person but he still helped me grow thank u so much and saying thanks voting for u

Oh and he's known by Mikoto as in server 1 , 6 and in all beta so if u think he have ever helped u and did something good vote for him much appreciated :)

General Kip
07-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Lol, My zone ain't up there. Darn.

Zach
08-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Thread is now closed since the event has ended.