PDA

View Full Version : Titles

New Germany
06-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Cool idea having different r4 titles... But make them mean something. If you add something to let guilds set up REAL alliances(see earlier posts) then make it so only a diplomat or leader can adjust this. Maybe have a saved recruit post only recruiters can modify/send. Overseers and recruiters can accept players. Overseers can edit profile Warlords can declare wars... Leader can do anything...You know. Make the titles unique, because really titles and allies are currently just words on a profile. This game is good but updating so stimulate more originality by adding new guild features to give ranks and alliances meaning:) BTW I've only played for a week now... Very addicting. Played more classic war games of all types than probably anyone here so I just thought you might incorporate some things, also to set this apart from other games.

And maybe have garages only heal certain %s of troops, killed in defense AND offense, to be increased with upgrades. Cause defenders are really overpowered, rallies don't do anything except add to casualty list. If you want proof go to zone chat lemme show some replays, as defender and attacker

DZA
06-04-2015, 04:16 AM
I think its actually good that every R4 can do everything (with permissiven of R5), for example the Diplomat Can also accept People who want to enter the guild...In my opinion (like NewGermany) there should be a function behind the titles, but not the Option above!
LG DZA

Sidney Shaw
09-17-2016, 11:23 PM
What is the purpose for a warlord officer?