PDA

View Full Version : how important is Food Resources, ur opinions!

TheDamned1
06-23-2015, 05:34 PM
How important is food resources 2 u? I see many players with a hell of amount of troops with little to no food,is that a good or bad thing,would it make ur troops weak or what would it do??:confused:

Zach
06-23-2015, 05:41 PM
The amount of food you have/produce has nothing to do with your troops. Your troops will not be penalized for not having food.

TheDamned1
06-24-2015, 04:59 PM
So if the unkeep is higher than the output (red numbers) it don't matter for ur troops

Zach
06-24-2015, 05:32 PM
So if the unkeep is higher than the output (red numbers) it don't matter for ur troops

Exactly! Although if you're food is in the negative you will not be producing any food!

Sirkheldar
06-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Honesty having farms to produce food in the game is absolutely useless after you have reached HQ8 or higher. The reason is because you can gather food for building at the low level, and at higher levels you will be receiving food items to consume when you need to do construction. I have a level 21HQ's in 2 zones and a 20 in a third and have had a single Farm on my bases since HQ10 on all three. All three accounts have well over 30mil in food resource items I can trade in should I need for construction of build units. Since troops do not have any upkeep costs it is a waste of space to put farms in your base, at least until Tap4Fun decides to change it.

Where
06-26-2015, 05:00 PM
When you're in the red will come a time when troops consume all and stay at zero. If you are building needs food and if your collection time is slow, the food will be spent again. Everything has its logic.

General Kip
06-27-2015, 05:10 AM
I suppose I am a bit confused. If I have no food, nothing happens too my troops?

Zach
06-27-2015, 05:15 AM
I suppose I am a bit confused. If I have no food, nothing happens too my troops?

Nothing at all!