PDA

View Full Version : Moving Zones

GrimReaper13
06-24-2015, 04:43 AM
I think that people should be able to cross zones if they want. Even after lvl 5

Zach
06-24-2015, 04:51 AM
This idea was already brought up in another thread. Anyway, i'll post my idea again. So think about this. A new server opens up, all of these low level players are fighting for the monument. All of a sudden a HQ 21 with 100 Mil power decides he wants to run a server. He could just teleport over there and take the monument without any effort.

GrimReaper13
06-26-2015, 05:14 AM
This idea was already brought up in another thread. Anyway, i'll post my idea again. So think about this. A new server opens up, all of these low level players are fighting for the monument. All of a sudden a HQ 21 with 100 Mil power decides he wants to run a server. He could just teleport over there and take the monument without any effort.

Then maybe there can be restrictions on what zones you can switch too and certain times. Idk it's just an open idea for the developers to work off of

WAR HOUND Z27
06-28-2015, 07:19 AM
I think that if this were to be aproved the limit should be lvl 9, and only to zones that are 1+ mths old.

Zakk
06-28-2015, 11:31 AM
I believe there will be zone versus zone event in the future that time you can teleport between other zones for taking their monuments. But until now it's wise and helpfull for other zones to grow in their own peacefully without fear of other zones powerful players to come and zero them (:

Zach
06-28-2015, 12:09 PM
I think that if this were to be aproved the limit should be lvl 9, and only to zones that are 1+ mths old.

That would still be crazy. There are zones way older than 1 month. So in the end there will still be a ton of high power players than the others.

Zakk
06-28-2015, 01:48 PM
That would still be crazy. There are zones way older than 1 month. So in the end there will still be a ton of high power players than the others.

Probably the ZvZ events gonna take place between zones that are approximately same old to get ahead of power differences to minimum. Without ZvZ events the game will not be enough in the future. Trying to get other zones monuments is the real thrill.

Zach
06-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Probably the ZvZ events gonna take place between zones that are approximately same old to get ahead of power differences to minimum. Without ZvZ events the game will not be enough in the future. Trying to get other zones monuments is the real thrill.

Well as far as I've heard, nothing is a definite plan for ZvZ yet. We can only hope that will be coming soon. :)