PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Replace a Guild Leader Who Is No Longer Active

AZ Grunt
06-25-2015, 02:41 PM
Our Guild leader has left us and no one has rights to change anything. Is there anything we can do besides leave our Guide?

D3vil5ro53
06-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Our Guild leader has left us and no one has rights to change anything. Is there anything we can do besides leave our Guide?

Same thread here
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?829-Quite&highlight=Marcyk

Zach
06-25-2015, 02:57 PM
If i'm correct the support team may be able to help you with it. For example, if you're guild is high ranking in your server and you suspect the leader isn't coming back then you should email support informing them. They may pass down leadership if it looks like he will not return.

AZ Grunt
06-25-2015, 04:07 PM
Thanks Zach. I have fired off an email to support.

Zach
06-25-2015, 04:09 PM
You're very welcome.

Zach
06-26-2015, 12:59 AM
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I just talked to the support team and they said they currently cannot do anything for transferring guild leadership. They are currently working on a way that will allow leadership to be changed from an inactive guild leader. Best of luck to you.

AZ Grunt
06-26-2015, 01:59 AM
Shoot. Any hints on time frame? Days, weeks?

Zach
06-26-2015, 02:00 AM
Shoot. Any hints on time frame? Days, weeks?

I'm sorry, but I got nothing. Hopefully you can get a hold of your leader before that. :/

AZ Grunt
06-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Support says they can't do anything for us. Now with the Beta test going on for Glorious Guild we have no leader to sign our Guild up.

D3vil5ro53
06-29-2015, 02:55 PM
Support says they can't do anything for us. Now with the Beta test going on for Glorious Guild we have no leader to sign our Guild up.

This is a for the new servers and you need to have 20+ members. Just form a new guild with active members and then let the r5 send the request for the event.

The official centence is>>>>>
Only zone 34, 35 and zones which open after zone 35 are available for the beta test

Application form only guild r5>>>>>>>
http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Finvasion_glory&h=bAQGjibkW&s=1

Tooparryday
06-30-2015, 08:46 AM
How about creating a system for the rank 4s to vote who the leader is so the rank 4s can change leadership if they decide to.

New Germany
06-30-2015, 03:18 PM
Good talk. Our guild my alt is in on Santa Fe is D.C, shot up to 70m power in two days but still not even close to the land we had in old guild before leader quit

Zach
07-01-2015, 06:29 PM
How about creating a system for the rank 4s to vote who the leader is so the rank 4s can change leadership if they decide to.

Good talk. Our guild my alt is in on Santa Fe is D.C, shot up to 70m power in two days but still not even close to the land we had in old guild before leader quit

I already put a suggestion in for that Tooparryday. Hopefully its something we can look forward too in the future.

And I'm glad to hear that New Germany. Hopefully you all will be back to where you were in no time :)

Lindsay
07-16-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi Zach,

Can you please respond to my mail. It's about transferring the lead to active R4s, because our leader is no longer active. We are losing hopes, because of this. Please reply asap.

Zach
07-16-2015, 02:53 PM
Hi Zach,

Can you please respond to my mail. It's about transferring the lead to active R4s, because our leader is no longer active. We are losing hopes, because of this. Please reply asap.

You never sent me any type of mail. Also, I'm sorry to tell you but currently there is nothing you can do about a leader that is no longer active. The most you can hope for is that the developers add a way for inactive leaders to be removed, or you can hope the leader comes back to transfer leadership.

tmoss1125
07-16-2015, 03:20 PM
We recently lost our leader so the other r4s and I voted on who would be the best replacement for the leader and made a new guild and had all of the old members move over.