PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Update 1.2.0

General Kip
06-26-2015, 04:22 AM
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?855-Update-Update-1-2-0

An update is happening 40 minutes from the time I start this thread, what are everyone's thoughts on this update?
What is a troop square? How do you think the Rebel system will work out?

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 05:14 AM
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?855-Update-Update-1-2-0

An update is happening 40 minutes from the time I start this thread, what are everyone's thoughts on this update?
What is a troop square? How do you think the Rebel system will work out?

In the last beta run the features where in. So they are amazing :D and rebels system will give a nice turn to the game.

Zach
06-26-2015, 05:25 AM
I cant wait for the update to be live! I had so much fun playing in the beta version. :)

General Kip
06-26-2015, 06:57 AM
I have taken a look at the update, and so far I'm not impressed. The "Log" thing is annoying at best and I don't even know what the heck the troop square is and I haven't seen the rebel system at all yet. The map is all messed up too, I can't even see my guild's territory squares.

Zach
06-26-2015, 07:36 AM
I have taken a look at the update, and so far I'm not impressed. The "Log" thing is annoying at best and I don't even know what the heck the troop square is and I haven't seen the rebel system at all yet. The map is all messed up too, I can't even see my guild's territory squares.

These are all glitches that the support team is currently fixing. All of these issues should be fixed soon.

UndeadEnigma
06-26-2015, 07:43 AM
lol this update is a joke, all of the new features are either broken, or pointless...and you broke territory outlines on top of it.

1.2.0 = EPIC FAIL....

Zach
06-26-2015, 07:45 AM
lol this update is a joke, all of the new features are either broken, or pointless...and you broke territory outlines on top of it.

1.2.0 = EPIC FAIL....

Again, as with many updates glitches come up. They will be fixed soon. It's just something that happens.

Tooparryday
06-26-2015, 07:50 AM
How many action points do we start with? and how do you earn them do you have to purchase them or what?

WAR HOUND Z27
06-26-2015, 10:47 AM
The guild system chat is an annoyance, I dont mind seeing when people join or leave but I font want to see when someone upgrades a building or occupies. I think that this system needs a revamp already....

as for the rest of the updates, besides the rebel system not working I like it, just needs a little getting use to. I really like the new territoy colors, its easy to see and less confusing.

Edit: Another thing I dont like is the switching accounts option. I liked the old system better.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 11:41 AM
How many action points do we start with? and how do you earn them do you have to purchase them or what?

It should be 100 points and you get 5 points per 1 min.

Thats how it was in Beta.