PDA

View Full Version : Login

Hatana Mana
06-26-2015, 06:51 AM
For some reason I can't swith my account after updating the new version can you fix this problem

Invasion CS
06-26-2015, 07:55 AM
In this new update, if your current account is guest account, you have to bind it first and then you can log into other FB bound account. That is for the sake of account security, in case that players would lose account by accident. Thank you for understanding in advance.

FryRy
06-26-2015, 09:10 AM
No...the switching between already bound accounts does not work.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 11:22 AM
No...the switching between already bound accounts does not work.

For switching between severeal Facebook accounts you need to do as following. ANDROIND
1. close all apps
2. open palay store
3. open my apps and search for Facebook
4. open Facebook app and click uninstall

Now you can swap accounts like usual.
If you want to use facebook app.
1. open play store
2. search for a app called Facebook light
3. install the app and but in your facebook user and pass

The original Facebook app uses diffrent security protocol that lets you only sync one facebook account at a time. This can be avoided if you use Facebook light ;)

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:09 PM
I have two accounts on my phone and one on my tablet. My phone would not let me cycle between accounts and actually created a new (3rd) account on it . Now I can't see my two original accounts. I don't need a new one. How do I et my original accounts back?

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:14 PM
The above suggestions did not work. If I can't get my accounts back then I would expect a full refund on the money I've already spent on those accounts not to mention compensation for all the time I have spent building up those accounts. Not happy right now. Does anybody test this crap before you do an upgrade and screw everything up?

STiX
06-26-2015, 02:15 PM
To access them again they would need to have been bound to facebook.
If you had them bound to fb then all you have to do is go to settings, account, and log in with the fb accounts you used.

If they weren't bound then you will need to contact support to see what they can do.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Here is the tutorial for multiple Facebook accounts.
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?874-Solution-to-Invasion-1-2-upgrade-that-you-cant-log-in-to-multiple-FaceBook-accounts!

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:34 PM
None of this works, Both accounts were bound to facebook. I went to switch between them and it created a new account for me. Now I can't get out of it because it wants me to bind it and it tells me I'm already bound. I even tried to bind it to tap 4 fun and that displays an error.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 02:37 PM
None of this works, Both accounts were bound to facebook. I went to switch between them and it created a new account for me. Now I can't get out of it because it wants me to bind it and it tells me I'm already bound. I even tried to bind it to tap 4 fun and that displays an error.

To fix this just bind your new game to tap4fun
Just enter random. Email like 1234@1234.com and a Pass
After that you can switch accounts ;)

If you still cant ill make a full tutorial for you with pictures.
But i know it works as i tested much today :D

Tap4Fun made that you cant switch accounts before you have bind it to something, so people dont loose data accsedently ;) loose data = usualy $$$

If you dont want to bind your new game to tap4fun then do the following on android
Go to settings > apps > Invasion > force stop > clear all data > start Invasion > before the tutorial you have the option to login in the top right corner

;)

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Ok, I ust did this this and all that comes up is the same new account, Top right corner has diamond on it, no log in option.

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:48 PM
no tutorial ever started.

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:50 PM
When I did step one I got password error.

RabidBadger
06-26-2015, 03:15 PM
i have the same issue and i did what they said to do about unlimking and all that but still can not access the account i been running since i started the game please fix guys

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Ill pm you my line id as i want to see this

PTraum
06-26-2015, 04:19 PM
All of the instructions I've been able to find are for Android devices...anyone have anything for iOS? Seems like I go through this every time tap4 does a release and really thought I had the problem licked when I finally set up a facebook account and bound the game to said facebook account but now the "other login" button is gone. Do they not want people to play anymore?

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 08:30 PM
All of the instructions I've been able to find are for Android devices...anyone have anything for iOS? Seems like I go through this every time tap4 does a release and really thought I had the problem licked when I finally set up a facebook account and bound the game to said facebook account but now the "other login" button is gone. Do they not want people to play anymore?

As i have only android i cant help with ios, but Zach said he will look in to ios problems later. If you want you can gift me one ;)