PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.2.0 Bugs - Help the Developers!

General Kip
06-26-2015, 07:18 AM
I made this thread to possibly help out the developers with a list of the bugs we have discovered so far. I will update it with the bugs I see posted in the comments.

Bugs:
-Some people reporting large amounts of diamonds that cannot be used.

Below are questions that have been asked by other players (or myself).
Questions:
Where is the troop square? Bottom of base, it does nothing.
Something not working right? Shut down game and start it back up.

Darkimp
06-26-2015, 07:28 AM
idk where the troop squares are, where are the action points too? idk where to find them on my screen.

General Kip
06-26-2015, 07:33 AM
I think action points will become a thing when they fully implement Rebel Bases.

Zach
06-26-2015, 07:38 AM
The action points are there. You are only able to see how many action points you have when you click on a rebel base. And since there is a glitch with them you currently cannot. It will be fixed soon and you will able to use the rebel army function.

Sodah
06-26-2015, 07:46 AM
Also you can't change between facebook accounts, when you choose to log in another account the 3 icons appears (facebook, Google Play, Tap4Fun) but if you click the facebook one, will log your current account.

Also i hitted an alt on a tile he was occupying, i get the battle report has i won, but the camp still his and occupying and when i click still have the file/scout/attack options, to recall my troops had to go to marches and recall, but even after recall the alt still there occupying and needed a restart to fix it.

WAR HOUND Z27
06-26-2015, 09:20 AM
To answer a few of these questions

Bugs:
-No Rebel bases. glitch will be fixed soon posted on the "What is rebel system" thread
-Images Downloading (May be temporary, I don't know)Should be fixed if not i logged in and out a few times and it cleared up
-Territories are not being outlined on the map.Same as above

Questions:
Where is the troop square?
the troop square is at the south side of your base it looks like 4 pads.

Also you can't change between facebook accounts, when you choose to log in another account the 3 icons appears (facebook, Google Play, Tap4Fun) but if you click the facebook one, will log your current account.
You have to go into the settings of your device and delete your facebook profile then you have to access your other facebook profile, rinse and repeat.

Steps for Android
Settings -> General -> Accounts -> Facebook
Click on the account and press remove account then click yes.
Log back into the game
Click More -> Accounts -> Log into other account
Click Facebook -> enter your details it should be saved now under other accounts.

I currently have all my accounts registered, I have not though tried to switch between accounts after logging back into my prmary facebooks account.

Sodah
06-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Log back into the game
Click Facebook -> enter your details it should be saved now under other accounts.

I currently have all my accounts registered, I have not though tried to switch between accounts after logging back into my prmary facebooks account.

After i have all there to choose from the menu it will log the last you used, so to change between them you still need to go to settings and do that everytime you wanna change...

WAR HOUND Z27
06-26-2015, 10:53 AM
After i have all there to choose from the menu it will log the last you used, so to change between them you still need to go to settings and do that everytime you wanna change...

that really sucks... I like the setup of this account setup, but i want the old system back.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 11:40 AM
To use multiple facebook accounts like i then here is the tutorial.

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?874-Solution-to-Invasion-1-2-upgrade-that-you-cant-log-in-to-multiple-FaceBook-accounts!

Heldergas
06-26-2015, 04:04 PM
And for Iphone?????

Heldergas
06-26-2015, 04:05 PM
And for Iphone, im not able to conect to my mai account

To answer a few of these questions

Bugs:
-No Rebel bases. glitch will be fixed soon posted on the "What is rebel system" thread
-Images Downloading (May be temporary, I don't know)Should be fixed if not i logged in and out a few times and it cleared up
-Territories are not being outlined on the map.Same as above

Questions:
Where is the troop square?
the troop square is at the south side of your base it looks like 4 pads.

You have to go into the settings of your device and delete your facebook profile then you have to access your other facebook profile, rinse and repeat.

Steps for Android
Log back into the game

Crizz
06-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi, I can not log in to your account which is registered on Facebook, what I need to do? This problem appeared after updating the game.

Dr Fook
06-27-2015, 01:07 PM
What about accounts that aren't registered on Facebook?
How can you access them now?
Nice update!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!:mad:

Zach
06-27-2015, 04:09 PM
What about accounts that aren't registered on Facebook?
How can you access them now?
Nice update!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!:mad:

Is this a problem you are having? You still have a way to access it, but it will take some more time.

UndeadEnigma
06-27-2015, 11:26 PM
last night's hot fix,,re-broke territory visuals on certain android devices..once again having major issues with people arguing and what not in ZC because some can see and some cant, so people are accidentally tile flipping allies

Crizz
06-28-2015, 04:14 PM
После обновления я не могу зайти в игру , у меня два аккаунта на Facebook и не на один не пускает , что делать ?? Как зайти в игру ???

Crizz
06-28-2015, 06:40 PM
After the upgrade, I can not go to the game, I have two accounts on Facebook and no one does not start, what to do ?? How to enter the game ???

Viper STG
06-28-2015, 11:21 PM
After upgrade, using on/off toggel; territorial boundries is fazy and keeps dissappearing, same as unit and resource tiles

D3vil5ro53
06-29-2015, 05:33 AM
After upgrade, using on/off toggel; territorial boundries is fazy and keeps dissappearing, same as unit and resource tiles

After the update you need to weit until the game downloads all images from the server. After that reboot the game and all should be ok ;)

Crizz
06-29-2015, 11:51 AM
I've tried so now registered a new account through tap4fun, try to change the account that I have a Facebook or throws with the game or loading an account tap4fun, and one more thing, how to delete an account in tap4fun?)

D3vil5ro53
06-29-2015, 03:00 PM
You cant delete a account its forever in the database.
Or when the game shuts down in 10+ year

Crizz
06-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Then how do I restore my accounts that were tied to facebook? They just disappeared after a game update ... I had 2 and account for a single visit can not ...

ThePunisherz
07-11-2015, 07:37 PM
It seems that many of these issues that have occured for some of you, have never occured for me.

This is a nice helpful thread for the Invasion team, but to give them a little extra help finding the issue, do also state what device and version you are using.

Example;
Device: IPhone 5s/IOS 8.4.

I advise all to use this when stating your bug on this topic, as some devices may not be experiencing these issues like my own!