PDA

View Full Version : color coded territory control outlines in map view not working after update 1.2.0

UndeadEnigma
06-26-2015, 07:21 AM
Coming from someone that's spent a good $300 on this game in the past couple weeks...all I can say is this.
WHAT THE HELL?? after logging in from this recent update, I noticed when you click the flag icon to enable territory outlines in map view....it NO LONGER FUCKING WORKS.....troops square is godamn pointless....guild broadcast system is ANNOYING AS FUCK.....emojis DONT WORK,,,you basically broke chat.

This is pissing alot of people off, great way to make me stop spending money...not paying for your mistakes, not gonna play the "add a bunch of garbage and break the good stuff" game.

Not another dollar out of me and my friends till you...FIX THIS SHIT!!!!

Zach
06-26-2015, 07:35 AM
I'm sorry that you're upset about this issue. There is no need to use that language. Of course with most updates there are some bugs that need to be fixed. And of course these will be fixed in a timely manner.

Invasion CS
06-26-2015, 07:43 AM
Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion, as the game is just updated, some contents are still being downloaded, like the commanders' figure, and the same applies for the emoji, and territory outlines. Please do not worry about those, we bring many new features to all gamers in this update, including the broadcast system, hoping that players could know more about each other, and discuss with tactics, etc.. If you have any great ideas regarding making the system or our game features better, please feel free to talk and discuss them with friends in game or in our forum! Have a great day.

Tooparryday
06-26-2015, 07:45 AM
where is the rebel bases? i wanted to look at them. but atm i feel like this is a great letdown as i have supported this game in money and some of the features that are said to of been added into the game in the update are not. Could we please get a eta on when they will be fixed please?

Zach
06-26-2015, 07:46 AM
where is the rebel bases? i wanted to look at them. but atm i feel like this is a great letdown as i have supported this game in money and some of the features that are said to of been added into the game in the update are not. Could we please get a eta on when they will be fixed please?

The issue with the rebel bases will be fixed soon. The support team is working as quick as they can to resolve this issue.

UndeadEnigma
06-26-2015, 07:58 AM
all the "broadcast system" does is interrupt guildchat with unnessesary infomation...blocks of territory occupation spam make it impossible to have a decent conversation with your guildmates, and if anything has the exact opposite effect you wanted, because now...I just want to ignore guild chat entirely, due to the spam.

WAR HOUND Z27
06-26-2015, 10:59 AM
all the "broadcast system" does is interrupt guildchat with unnessesary infomation...blocks of territory occupation spam make it impossible to have a decent conversation with your guildmates, and if anything has the exact opposite effect you wanted, because now...I just want to ignore guild chat entirely, due to the spam.

I agree with this, if it just showed who joined and left that would be perfect. but the occupys are a bit out of control, specially if a guild has 100 players each with 4 or 5 marches and they use all those marches for occupies.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Coming from someone that's spent a good $300 on this game in the past couple weeks...all I can say is this.
WHAT THE HELL?? after logging in from this recent update, I noticed when you click the flag icon to enable territory outlines in map view....it NO LONGER FUCKING WORKS.....troops square is godamn pointless....guild broadcast system is ANNOYING AS FUCK.....emojis DONT WORK,,,you basically broke chat.

This is pissing alot of people off, great way to make me stop spending money...not paying for your mistakes, not gonna play the "add a bunch of garbage and break the good stuff" game.

Not another dollar out of me and my friends till you...FIX THIS SHIT!!!!

The colored terretory will come back as it is downloading.
If you close the game and reopen it should be viseble.
you can boost the close if you are android user and go to settings > apps > invasion > Force close

Emotions work you just need to enable them on your keyboard on Android ;)

Viper STG
06-28-2015, 11:24 PM
After upgrade, using on/off toggel; territorial boundries is fazy and keeps dissappearing, same as unit and resource tiles