PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Invasion 1.2 upgrade that you cant log in to multiple FaceBook accounts!

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 11:39 AM
ANDROID ONLY

As Facebook lets you have only one account that is bound to your Android device.

Option number 1
1. Close Invasion
2. go to Settings
3. go to Accounts
4. Click on FaceBook
5. Click Remove Account
6. Open Game and log in to what account you need!

Option number 2 (This way you can have more than one login for facebook like in the old system)
1. Close Invasion
2. go to Settings
3. go to Apps
4. open Facebook
5. Uninstall Facebook
6. Open Game and log in to what account you need!

If you want to use Facebook on your device plese follow on
7. Open PlayStore
8. Open Search
9. Search for FaceBook Light
10. Install it and insert your Username and pass

Facebook light is a genuine FaceBook app but it uses a diffrent login code than the original.

A nice thread with pictures on this
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?907-Multiple-Accounts-Switch

Detrun Zhang
06-26-2015, 02:17 PM
Hi, D3vil5ro53:
Thx for your helping with others. I believe it will be helpful to many players!

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 02:56 PM
doesn't work.

Zach
06-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Great job Xena! ;) I will try some of these on my tablet later.

Zach
06-26-2015, 02:57 PM
doesn't work.

Did you try all three methods?

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 03:07 PM
doesn't work.

Are you android user? As i dont have ios so cant help there!

If you posted on the other thread! Then please bind your new account first to tap4fun or Facebook or Google. As you cant switch accounts before you have bind your new account. Its a New safty feature so people dont loose accounts.

Hope this helps

Heldergas
06-26-2015, 04:00 PM
hi doesnt work, i tried in ios iphone 6, how i can recuper my main account.
I need to logout from one to the other.

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Yes, attempted all three methods.

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 04:32 PM
this doesn't work. Stop referring to it. Please find a solution. Who's the moderator here anyway? Tech support does not respond to emails! Have a phone number to call?

Zach
06-26-2015, 05:35 PM
D3vil5ro53 asked me to add on that she tested an app called multyaccounts for android 5.x.x and got it to work.

Edit: I will test this later since I'm very busy right now. If any of you all can test please leave your feedback on it.

Pevi
06-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Only Way This Will Work
Is if you first make a new FB acc
That Way you Can bind your new acc
And log Out
Then GO back to your old FB acc
An Then restart the game

Slygirlswagg
06-26-2015, 07:39 PM
This doesn't work at all. It says your already bound and I tried the facebook light thing. There's not an actual app called facebook light that I saw. There was social lite and then one called like fast lite or something. This is the second time this has happened. And I invested time into this second one and want to use it. I'm sure the people that are trying are very tech savvy like myself.. It's just not working and the tap 4 fun so called help options are total nonsense.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 08:50 PM
This doesn't work at all. It says your already bound and I tried the facebook light thing. There's not an actual app called facebook light that I saw. There was social lite and then one called like fast lite or something. This is the second time this has happened. And I invested time into this second one and want to use it. I'm sure the people that are trying are very tech savvy like myself.. It's just not working and the tap 4 fun so called help options are total nonsense.

Hi, not all apps are for all regions or all devices. I but a http link this will skip device vertification for FaceBook Lite (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.lite&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorgani c%26utm_term%3Dplay+store+facebook+light&pcampaignid=APPU_1_srmNVd6SMoGqsgH72YHoCw)

Allso please if you are android user unistall Facebook first or go to settings > accounts > Facebook
And DELETE THE ACCOUNT there after that you can select a diffrent account.

Tested on Sony Xperia Z, Android 5

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 08:51 PM
D3vil5ro53 asked me to add on that she tested an app called multyaccounts for android 5.x.x and got it to work.

Edit: I will test this later since I'm very busy right now. If any of you all can test please leave your feedback on it.

I may said a bit wrong i meant that i tested the multyaccounts for Facebook on android Version 5

Blame
06-26-2015, 09:35 PM
I tried all the alternatives but nothing works. It always says that it is linked with another account please help

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 09:44 PM
I tried all the alternatives but nothing works. It always says that it is linked with another account please help

Can you give info
Is your account bind to Google or Facebook
And if its bind to Facebook do you have seperate Facebook for game and real you. If yes i know the answer. And hope you are android user.

Blame
06-26-2015, 09:49 PM
Can you give info
Is your account bind to Google or Facebook
And if its bind to Facebook do you have seperate Facebook for game and real you. If yes i know the answer. And hope you are android user.

With Facebook. It says it is linked

Blame
06-26-2015, 09:50 PM
With Facebook. It says it is linked
I am iPad user

Blame
06-26-2015, 09:51 PM
What you mean?

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 09:51 PM
1. Are you Android user or ios?
2. Do you have 1 Facebook account or 2+ accounts

Blame
06-26-2015, 09:52 PM
What you mean?

I am playing with my iPad

D3vil5ro53
I am playing with my iPad

Hmmm nice as i dont have ios, then those tutorials are for Android only. But Zach said he can look in to ios problems if he gets time as we both are just gamers not from tap4fun.

Blame
Two accounts

Blame
06-26-2015, 09:54 PM
You telling my that I will zeroed.... I am in the front line...

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 09:59 PM
You telling my that I will zeroed.... I am in the front line...

No you have a shield atm!
After evrey update you get a shield until first login or the timer runs out, but i dont know how long that timer is.

Blame
06-26-2015, 10:20 PM
iOS user and two accounts

Blame
06-26-2015, 10:23 PM
Always the message it is linked to this game.... It is frustrating

Blame
06-26-2015, 10:25 PM
But I play this morning and know I can't. This morning was all grey in the map and this paws the same tonight. So I decide to update the game... But option I think

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 10:37 PM
But I play this morning and know I can't. This morning was all grey in the map and this paws the same tonight. So I decide to update the game... But option I think

Ios user made progress here
http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?895-Log-In

Slygirlswagg
06-27-2015, 12:00 PM
Was a real solution to this ever found??? They sent out mail today like this was going to be fixed and it's not. We should not have to make a bunch of facebook accounts or do all of this extra stuff. There should be a log in /log out on this game and there's not. I have never gone through this with any other game before. The option is just to bind ur account not log in that's dumb.

Invasion CS
06-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Was a real solution to this ever found??? They sent out mail today like this was going to be fixed and it's not. We should not have to make a bunch of facebook accounts or do all of this extra stuff. There should be a log in /log out on this game and there's not. I have never gone through this with any other game before. The option is just to bind ur account not log in that's dumb.

Sorry for such inconvenience this caused to you, our tech team is now aware of this problem and trying best to fix asap. Please stay patient for some more time and you are sure to be able to log back into previous accounts! Thanks for your understanding and time in advance!

Vansyckleeugen Justin
07-26-2015, 05:27 PM
I have spent alot of time and $ on this gsme on my phn and dif acct. I have read ur options and nothing. Game will load 100% go black and then itll say unfortunately invasion has stopped. How can i fix that?

D3vil5ro53
07-27-2015, 05:41 AM
I have spent alot of time and $ on this gsme on my phn and dif acct. I have read ur options and nothing. Game will load 100% go black and then itll say unfortunately invasion has stopped. How can i fix that?

please give a litle bit more info are you android or ios user. What version of the software do you have. Have you bind your account.