PDA

View Full Version : Shield

karen
06-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Can I still farm and occupy tiles when I'm on shield? What are the things which I can and cannot do when I'm using shield...

STiX
06-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Yes you can farm and occupy tiles.
What you can't do is anything related to direct war. You can't scout, you can't hit enemies on base, on occupy tile or on resource tile.

The only war related action possible when shielded is a collision course,
For example, if you see an enemy aiming to occupy your land, you can send an encamp on that same tile before he arrives so you can stop him from occupying. same goes for resource tiles, you can send a march out to the same RSS tile that a player is aiming without your shield dropping.

Hope this helps.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Can I still farm and occupy tiles when I'm on shield? What are the things which I can and cannot do when I'm using shield...

With shield
You can farm rss, occupy terretory, but out outposts
But units outside your hq are not safe!

You will loose shield
If you attack or scout someone, reinforce rally.
But dont worry the game will give you a notice that if you do this you will loose the shield ;)

STiX
06-26-2015, 02:10 PM
I also forgot, you cannot reinforce a fellow member if you are shielded.
And you can't start or join a rally either.

And yes game supposedly warns you that shield will drop if you do any of these actions, but be careful sometimes it forgets :)

karen
06-26-2015, 03:44 PM
Ok.. thanks for the help ^_^

Mystique
07-09-2015, 09:39 PM
if we do a fake rally to protect commander and have a few more troops than our march will hold why can we not reinforce a shielded hq for further protection? This is able to be done in game of war so was wondering if it could be done here as well. would help tremendously when just starting out and trying to grow. until you are too big to do so you would of course have to have 2 marches available to do it. one for the rally one for the reinforcement. we were able to reinforce in shield some of our troops and even go to war with the remaining troops.