PDA

View Full Version : Unable to log main account

Heldergas
06-26-2015, 04:25 PM
Hi

I'm not able to log in to my main account.

I had tryed everything, desistaled Invasion and Facebook, try to bind another count, restarted the phone, and soone.

I have a lot of money spent on this game, i need a solution to this.

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 04:29 PM
I'm in the same boat. I've uninstalled Facebook and Invasion, reinstalled. Nothing works and I have a total of three accounts. I'm getting ready to ask for a full refund on all my purchases. I pissed to high heaven right now.

Heldergas
06-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Hi ctrev21

im back to my main account. I create a new FB account, bind the secondary invasion account to this new FB, and logout. Login FB in the main account and in invasion connect to other FB (and recupered all) :-)

Try and will work

STiX
06-26-2015, 04:56 PM
Hey guys,

I understand the frustration here. I've had similar problems in the past on other games and it's never fun to be unable to access your accounts.

Now, one of my guys had this issue today.
He was setup on a new account when he logged in after update and the game wouldn't let him log out and do a Facebook login for previous accounts.

The only solution we found was for him to create a new Facebook account and bind the new game account to it.
Once that was done he was able to logout and login to his mains with his proper Facebook account.

Try it out and let us know :)

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 08:37 PM
Remember if you unistall the game on android your Facebook is still loged in!
You need to go to settings>accounts>Facebook
And DELETE that account
After this you can add your real fb account!

Tested on android 5.x.x

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 08:50 PM
What if you have a second account on your main? I was able to get the main one up and running again.

ctrev21
06-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Also if I can't have that one recovered will I get credit on my main account to compensate for my loses because of tap4fun incompetence?

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Also if I can't have that one recovered will I get credit on my main account to compensate for my loses because of tap4fun incompetence?

Please tell me to what are your accounts bind to?
Mine are as following.
1. Main - google
2. Alt - Facebook
3. Alt - Facebook
4. Alt - Facebook
5. Alt - Facebook
6. Test account - Facebook
7. Test account - Facebook
8. Test account - Tap4fun

System, Sony Xperia Z, Android v5