PDA

View Full Version : Version Update FAQ

Susan
08-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Commanders,

We are about to update our game to the new version, you might have some questions while or after the update, here are some solutions that might help you. But above all, we would like to remind you that in order to protect your game data and prevent your account from losing, please bind your account to Facebook, Google+ or Tap4fun before version update!

1. How to update

If system notice that your game version is too old and you cannot enter the game, please tap on Download and select "Play Store" go to Google store to download the latest version:

2. Account losing

If you logged into a newbie account instead of your original account after the update, don't worry, your data is 100% safe, here are 2 ways to log back in your original account:

Method 1:
If you have just finished loading then at the beginning of the tutorial:

Tap on the "Switch Account" button, and enter the login interface
Tap on the appropriate account type to login to

Method 2:
If you didn't click "Switch Account", but clicked "Continue" at the beginning of the tutorial, you can go to the "More → Account" after finishing the tutorial, then:

Tap the "Switch" and upon confirmation, enter the switch account interface
Tap on the account in the "Recent Account Login" list, you can log into the original account
Tap the account type icons, enter the old account

If you lost your unbind account :
Please build a new account and log into the game, and contact customer support team for further help by clicking "More" - "Contact Us" - "Customer Support" - "Account login & Binding". We will help you find it back according to your submitted information.

3. Reloading images

If you find your in-game images are missing after the update, such as images of items, emoji, outline of territories etc, it's one of the normal situation you might encounter. Please be patient with it, the images will automatically reload soon.

4. Can't log in (Loading error)

If you can't log into the game with a error notification on the loading page, here are some related solutions:

If you meet Error code 13,22,29,30: Please delete the game, clear the caches and reinstall the game.
Notification: Delete and reinstall the game might lead you to a Newbie account, you can read "2. Losing account " to know how to switch back.

If you meet Error code 1,2,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,28: Please try to check your internet and log in again in a while.

View ① "ERROR CODE" and appropriate fixes
Tap on ② and try to restart your game
If the above methods do not resolve the problem, please use the following 3 ways (Facebook, customer service messages, Forum) at ③ to contact us

If you still couldn't log in or you met other error code which is not in the codes we mentioned, feel free to contact our support team by clicking "Can't Login?" in the top left corner of the screen, more importantly, take a screenshot of the problem and send it along with the email.

Thank you for your support! :)

Dionysus
08-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Will the packs have items relating to the officer system after update?

Detrun Zhang
08-10-2015, 06:03 AM
Will the packs have items relating to the officer system after update?
Yeah...The officer system will be released in the new version!

Barlow0551
08-10-2015, 09:38 AM
I have updated to the latest version and have been able to login my account.
I am however unable to recruit an officer.
I receive the following error message.
"Error: Insufficient Recruitment Materials"
I have enough money, and my commander level is higher than the appointment level.
I can provide more information if required.

I8cops
08-11-2015, 08:08 AM
War sim sucks poor effort from T4f goes to show they're becoming money hungry trying to force us to spend on chips to get the prizes war sim was beneficial in making smaller players grow a little faster with an easy target to achieve for 4k diamonds on average people spent 20k-40k chips for the 4k diamond reward now it is next to impossible to achieve the targets set some players spending 100k-300k chips and still unable to make the final prize pull your head out T4F you are destroying what was a good fair game extremely unhappy customer ��

Helios Has
08-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Уважаемая администрация,вы убили интерес к игре своим обновлением,симулятор войны испортили,только что потратил 30к фишек,и 1 приз даже не смог получить,если вы не хотите потерять людей, верните старую версию симулятора войны, или увеличте количество очков за пройденный шаг и верните ускорители,их вообще нет. Спасибо за внимание. Заранее спасибо.

Laxer FL
08-12-2015, 02:55 AM
I am an Android user and cannot update through Google Play. I downloaded the apk from this forum but when I try to run the package I get an error saying "Problem parsing the package" and the installation fails. What can I do? It has been several days since I was able to play and my guild kicks for inactivity. I've spent a lot of money on this game and now I can't play!
Please help

Laxer FL
08-12-2015, 06:53 PM
I used a friend's phone to loging and let my guild know I'm still active just having problems with the update on my phone so at least I won't be kicked from my guild. It still doesn't solve my problem though. I've tried downloading the apk from these forums several times and each time I get the same error "Problem parsing the package"
I don't know what else to do. Please help!

Almeida Tavares
08-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Very nice update

Laxer FL
08-13-2015, 01:23 AM
Is anyone going to answer me?

Laxer FL
08-13-2015, 11:04 PM
You guys answered my first email so quickly I was really impressed. But once it turned out my issue wasn't a quick fix you stopped answering me altogether. It has been days since I've heard from you guys and I still can't play this game I've spent a lot of real money on. My guild is going to kick me for inactivity. I'm going to get attacked. And I'm going to lose everything I spent all this time and MONEY on.
Some one, any one, please help me! If I can't play, I want a refund!

Laxer FL
08-13-2015, 11:11 PM
I don't understand why you would release an update that wasn't compatible with older versions of Android and not tell people that before hand?

Invasion CS
08-14-2015, 12:54 AM
I don't understand why you would release an update that wasn't compatible with older versions of Android and not tell people that before hand?

Sorry for the delay. We are sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please believe that your issue will be taken care of. Please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. I will check for you and help you better. Thanks!

Laxer FL
08-15-2015, 07:16 AM
Sorry for the delay. We are sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please believe that your issue will be taken care of. Please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. I will check for you and help you better. Thanks!

I just one simple yes or now answer to one simple question:

Is Invasion version 1.2.1 compatible with Android version 2.3.6?

Yes or no?

Invasion CS
08-17-2015, 02:11 AM
I just one simple yes or now answer to one simple question:

Is Invasion version 1.2.1 compatible with Android version 2.3.6?

Yes or no?

I am sorry to tell you the answer is no. Our game is compatible with Android version 3.0 above. Please update your Android version then you could download the game. Thanks!

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 10:06 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Max Tri
09-17-2015, 10:37 AM
Still can not log in to account

Max Tri
09-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Mine gets to 51 percent then goes no where then I hve to log out to try again crp update

Invasion CS
09-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Mine gets to 51 percent then goes no where then I hve to log out to try again crp update

Sorry for the trouble. For login issue, we kindly suggest you to try to switch you network to check if your issue could be solved. If you still cannot log in after multiple attempts, please click Can't Login at the top left corner to send e-mail to us. We will help you with it ASAP. Thanks for your cooperation!

Benjamin Lopes
09-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Invasion to play on the computer

James Gunnels
09-18-2015, 01:05 AM
I can't log in it crashes and says invasion is not responding. I've installed uninstalled cleared cache. And nothing works????

Invasion CS
09-18-2015, 01:21 AM
I can't log in it crashes and says invasion is not responding. I've installed uninstalled cleared cache. And nothing works????

Hey James! Could you please post the screenshot of the error for better investigation? Thanks!

lhudson815
09-18-2015, 06:52 AM
Since the update I cannot get on more than 10 seconds. I cannot send a message or collect rewards or missions, I cannot do anything. the game freezes up totally. I have reinstalled 4 times today and still nothing. I have mailed t4f and have heard nothing. I do not get an error message it just freezes up.

Invasion CS
09-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Since the update I cannot get on more than 10 seconds. I cannot send a message or collect rewards or missions, I cannot do anything. the game freezes up totally. I have reinstalled 4 times today and still nothing. I have mailed t4f and have heard nothing. I do not get an error message it just freezes up.

Hi, lhudson! Could you please post a small video of the whole process of your problem? Besides, please tell me if your device is an iOS or android system, and its version.Thanks!

Renzo Evanculla Lim
09-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Laxer, we're same situation. I download the APK on the link and then when i open the APK, it said that can't open file. What is this? Please fix it invasion because i like this game. ASap.

Susan
09-19-2015, 05:54 AM
Laxer, we're same situation. I download the APK on the link and then when i open the APK, it said that can't open file. What is this? Please fix it invasion because i like this game. ASap.

Hey Renzo, please make sure you tap the link to download the APK using your ANDROID DEVICE. And you can try to use another download tool to download the APK.

David Santos
09-28-2015, 09:59 PM
Still can't log in

Invasion CS
09-30-2015, 12:58 AM
Still can't log in

Due to temporary server maintenance, some players could not log into the game from September 28th, 7:30pm to September 29th, 0:00am (UTC). Server maintenance has now been completed, and we have delivered the compensation. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused to you. If you still cannot log in, we kindly suggest you to click Can't Login at the top left corner to send e-mail to us. We will help you with it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Edward J Caire Jr
11-22-2015, 09:51 PM
Hi!!! I have been experiencing the following problems: game will spontaneously shut down and go to my home page. Also the keyboard often will not work or will pop up spontaneously not allow me to chat. Finally I uninstalled the game and it will not reinstall. It simply acts as though it is installing but does not do so. Please help me!!! I do not want my shield to expire!! I have invested much time, effort, and money to get where I am in this game!!! I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you in advance!! Old Fart H&H Headhunters Zone 47.

Invasion CS
11-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Hi!!! I have been experiencing the following problems: game will spontaneously shut down and go to my home page. Also the keyboard often will not work or will pop up spontaneously not allow me to chat. Finally I uninstalled the game and it will not reinstall. It simply acts as though it is installing but does not do so. Please help me!!! I do not want my shield to expire!! I have invested much time, effort, and money to get where I am in this game!!! I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you in advance!! Old Fart H&H Headhunters Zone 47.

Hello Edward! Sorry for the delay and for the trouble these issues have caused to you. Please allow me to help you with your issue one by one. For the install issue, please give us more information. Where did you download our game? In which step did it go wrong? A screenshot of it or a small video would be better. Meanwhile we kindly suggest you to go to our official website to have try. Visit here: invasion.tap4fun.com. Thanks!

Edward J Caire Jr
11-23-2015, 06:41 PM
I tried to download from googol games. I hit install and it just kept running, never completing the installation.

Michal Czerepski
11-23-2015, 08:59 PM
Dlaczego po aktualizacji gra nie działa.

Invasion CS
11-24-2015, 02:16 AM
I tried to download from googol games. I hit install and it just kept running, never completing the installation.

Please don't worry. Could you please post a screenshot of it? Meanwhile have you tired to go to our official website to have a try? Thanks!

Invasion CS
11-24-2015, 02:22 AM
Dlaczego po aktualizacji gra nie działa.

Hi Michal! Sorry that we are confused by your issue. Could you please tell us more information? May we ask if you mean that you cannot upgrade our game or that you cannot login?
1.If you cannot upgrade, please delete our game and re-install on iTunes or go to our official website: invasion.tap4fun.com to have a try. If you still cannot upgrade, please post a screenshot of the error.
2.If you cannot login, please tell us the error you met.
Thanks for your cooperation!

Fırat Aksoy
11-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Son güncellemelerden sonra telefonum oyunu desteklemedigini söylüyor. Yardım lütfen

Invasion CS
11-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Son güncellemelerden sonra telefonum oyunu desteklemedigini söylüyor. Yardım lütfen

Hi! We are sorry for the trouble. In order to help you better, could please give us more information about your issue? Sorry that we are not sure about your issue. It would be better if you could post some screenshots or a small video of your issue. Thanks for your cooperation!

Nathan Rader
12-21-2015, 07:25 PM
How about updating this thread with a status on when logins and performance will be as good as before the update?

Tyler Norton
12-21-2015, 07:34 PM
My device is now incapacitate to play the game what happened and why i cant even reinstall the game anymore

Anthony James Lewis
12-21-2015, 07:35 PM
The game won't start after the update please fix it

Nathan Rader
12-21-2015, 07:39 PM
not likely Laxer.. They need to have what is going on as the first thing on the site.. horrible communication

Cloclo21
12-21-2015, 08:19 PM
Connexion impossible after update today

2eagle4eye7
12-21-2015, 09:09 PM
OK I have tried each of your suggestions and still unable to load your game. So you have my email. If you want me to continue to pay and play your game. You contact me for a change. Otherwise I just move on and send my money to someone that appreciates paying customers.

Carlos Martins
12-21-2015, 09:13 PM
O meu jogo travou depois que eu fiz a atualização e não estou conseguindo mas acessar... Por favor achem uma solução.

Carlos Martins
12-21-2015, 09:16 PM
A minha versão é atualizado para o Android 4.3 e mesmo assim está travando

Josh Michael Lycans
12-21-2015, 10:39 PM
Still getting server timeout at 74% what's going on guys? I have spent to much time and money in thus game to go to crap cause a update for Christmas stuff.

Barry Enkey
12-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Stil cant load game this sucks

Anthony Angel
12-21-2015, 11:57 PM
Can't log in 74% then error sever timeout

Josh Michael Lycans
12-22-2015, 12:01 AM
This is starting to piss me off still have yet to see any news on progress or anything t4f need to get this handled or they are going to be loosing a lot of fans and players who have spent good money on this game.

Pancho Ross
12-22-2015, 12:25 AM
Doesn't work!!!!!after update!!!

James Brandon Folds
12-22-2015, 12:25 AM
I'm also starting to get very upset and as a monthly subscriber I expect to be able to access my account and game that I pay for daily. If I am not compensated greatly for this extended issue, I will take my money elsewhere. There are many other game companies that would be grateful and motivated to keep me happy for the money I spend which is far more than I should. I am quickly developing a bad opinion of t4f and am close to sharing my displeasure with all those that I have recently urged to join. It's a matter of hours before I turn my back, contact Google and file an official complaint. It goes without saying that if this is not resolved quickly and I am not pleased with their settlement of this blunder, I will never spend another penny with tap4fun.

Josh Michael Lycans
12-22-2015, 01:07 AM
I completly agree with James Brandon folds

Invasion CS
12-22-2015, 03:30 AM
Hello commanders! Due to a system malfunction, players encountered the server lag issue after the 1.27.2 update, causing series login problems. Our devs team is now trying to identify the issue asap, and we put a 24 hr bubble on Monday, 21 December 2015, 18:30:00 UTC for all players, please try to avoid any possible actions that may cause bubble pop if you can get in by chance. We will post compensation in game as soon as we fix this issue. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused by this. Thanks for your understanding!

Adrian Rotaru
12-22-2015, 04:05 AM
Don't work,is very low and the error persist.

Josh Michael Lycans
12-22-2015, 04:46 AM
I got in and it said it gave me compensation but I can find where to redeem it. Super super super laggy can do anything without waiting 2-3mins for the loading circle to go away. Plz fix and help me find my compensation.

Invasion CS
12-23-2015, 02:31 AM
Don't work,is very low and the error persist.

This issue has been fixed completely. Please restart the game to have a try. Thanks!

Invasion CS
12-23-2015, 02:32 AM
I got in and it said it gave me compensation but I can find where to redeem it. Super super super laggy can do anything without waiting 2-3mins for the loading circle to go away. Plz fix and help me find my compensation.

This issue is fixed. Please restart the game too have a check. If you still cannot find the compensation, please tell us. Thanks!

Lia Monteiro
01-13-2016, 11:20 AM
This update isn't compatible with my device.... is what saids on google market. I download the other update on your directory to android. And don't work too. I spend a lot of cash in this game and time for now can't enter and lose everything. You guys need help me fast. PVp is comming and a have a lot to lose!!! HELP HELP PLEASE

Invasion CS
01-13-2016, 11:38 AM
This update isn't compatible with my device.... is what saids on google market. I download the other update on your directory to android. And don't work too. I spend a lot of cash in this game and time for now can't enter and lose everything. You guys need help me fast. PVp is comming and a have a lot to lose!!! HELP HELP PLEASE

Please go to our website to download the apk. Visit here: invasion.tap4fun.com. If you still cannot download, please post a screenshot of the error. Thx!

'Brandon Smith
01-13-2016, 01:25 PM
I am having the same problem. It says not compatible with this version. I uninstalled last night, and now I am just out. I have spent my fair share if money here lately. I am bee upset. I am using a LG G4, am I the only one with Android that can't get in?

Yancy Perez
01-13-2016, 01:40 PM
I cant log i to my acct, what am i suppose to do? Says my phone is not compatible

Yancy Perez
01-13-2016, 01:44 PM
Tap4fun you have prolly ruined this game for many, if ppl like my self loose all troops, i will never play this game again and want all of my money back😠 please say some thing????

'Brandon Smith
01-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Glad to see I am not the only one frustrated with this incompatible version.

Yancy Perez
01-13-2016, 04:45 PM
No and its sad... Way too many bugs in this game and now we get this smfh

Nathaniel Sauerwin
01-13-2016, 06:35 PM
I can not load the new app says my phone is not compatable but the chinese app works well i want the american app back its were my accounts are bound or at least a full refubd and a costomer curtousy email

Mehdi Hachaichi
01-13-2016, 07:49 PM
C possible de l'avoir en français?

Lia Monteiro
01-13-2016, 08:36 PM
I can log in since last update. I have an Samsung Galaxy s4 (android) now say it's not a compatible device.... please find a solution quick. I can't login for so long.... i had too much to loose. You is gonna pay my losses? ! How i am going to play now? And when?!

Joey Wheeler
01-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Why is tbis game no longer compatible with my device tried EVERYTHING and still nothing even wrote tap but no reply fix plz

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 03:11 AM
I am having the same problem. It says not compatible with this version. I uninstalled last night, and now I am just out. I have spent my fair share if money here lately. I am bee upset. I am using a LG G4, am I the only one with Android that can't get in?

Hi Brandon! Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the APK. Thanks!

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 03:15 AM
I cant log i to my acct, what am i suppose to do? Says my phone is not compatible

Hi Yancy! Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the latest version. Thanks!

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 03:33 AM
I can not load the new app says my phone is not compatable but the chinese app works well i want the american app back its were my accounts are bound or at least a full refubd and a costomer curtousy email

Hi Nathaniel! We are sorry for the trouble. Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the APK. This is not an American or Chinese app thing. Because of different ways of payment and the limitation of internet, Android users in China is not able to access Google Play or use Google Play as the payment method. Therefore Android users in China have a different version from other android users. We appreciate your understand towards this issue. Thanks!

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 03:34 AM
I can log in since last update. I have an Samsung Galaxy s4 (android) now say it's not a compatible device.... please find a solution quick. I can't login for so long.... i had too much to loose. You is gonna pay my losses? ! How i am going to play now? And when?!

Hi Lia! Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the APK. Thanks!

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 05:07 AM
C possible de l'avoir en français?

Could you please tell us your issue clearly? Sorry that we are not sure about it. Thanks!

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 05:08 AM
Why is tbis game no longer compatible with my device tried EVERYTHING and still nothing even wrote tap but no reply fix plz

Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the APK. Thanks!

Invasion CS
01-14-2016, 05:44 AM
For those who confront not compatible issue, our tech team has tried to fix it. We are now here to collecting feedbacks. If you have confronted this issue, please go to Google Play again to check if the issue is fixed.
1.Yes, tell us and we will know.
2.No, show us your device type and the screenshot of the error. Then we will continue to work on it.
Thank you guys for your feedback in advance!

Jamison Welch
01-15-2016, 01:47 AM
Please help haven't been able to log in on my s5 since update, Google play says my phone is incompatible with the new version!

Invasion CS
01-15-2016, 03:16 AM
Please help haven't been able to log in on my s5 since update, Google play says my phone is incompatible with the new version!

We are sorry for the trouble. We kindly suggest you to go to our website: invasion.tap4fun.com or Google Play to have a try. If you still cannot download, please send us the screenshot of the error and tell us your device type. Thanks!

Fer Jr Solano González
01-15-2016, 05:27 PM
Despues de actualización no puedo entrar ya descargue del link y sigue igual ya desinstale el juego ahora como puedo entrar, estoy entrando con movil prestado para evitar me ataquen pero espero puedan resolver el problema

Invasion CS
01-18-2016, 07:07 AM
Despues de actualización no puedo entrar ya descargue del link y sigue igual ya desinstale el juego ahora como puedo entrar, estoy entrando con movil prestado para evitar me ataquen pero espero puedan resolver el problema

Sorry for the delay of reply. What is the error code?

Erik Anderson
02-17-2016, 09:15 PM
I cannot log in. The game icon shows game is still loading or updating. If I hit the icon it pauses the update. I've been on face book the App Store everything. Nothing happens. Thanks for nothing. Every time you guys update things it causes problems. Now I will lose everything. Such a pity. I'm in zone 66. Skeletor68.

Invasion CS
02-18-2016, 02:13 AM
I cannot log in. The game icon shows game is still loading or updating. If I hit the icon it pauses the update. I've been on face book the App Store everything. Nothing happens. Thanks for nothing. Every time you guys update things it causes problems. Now I will lose everything. Such a pity. I'm in zone 66. Skeletor68.

Hi Erik! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please share some screenshots of your issue? Thanks!

Graham Nesbit
02-19-2016, 01:20 AM
I have an I-Phone 5s and STILL cannot get into the game, deleted game several times, tried reinstalling it and always get same message, ERROR, system being jammed by unknown source. WHY is this happening.

Invasion CS
02-19-2016, 02:21 AM
I have an I-Phone 5s and STILL cannot get into the game, deleted game several times, tried reinstalling it and always get same message, ERROR, system being jammed by unknown source. WHY is this happening.

Hi Graham! Really sorry for the trouble. Could you please post a screenshot of the error page? We will check it for you. Thanks!

Ivan Marian
02-21-2016, 02:10 PM
All is good

Stercoo Sig
08-02-2016, 10:48 AM
I've downloaded an update version through andrioid. But still asking to download. When try to download through Google Play , it shows that that apps is not available in your country. May I know that this apps is available in Myanmar or not ?

Invasion CS
08-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I've downloaded an update version through andrioid. But still asking to download. When try to download through Google Play , it shows that that apps is not available in your country. May I know that this apps is available in Myanmar or not ?

Hi Stercoo. Please don't worry. Go to our official website to download the latest version. http://invasion.tap4fun.com/

Stercoo Sig
08-02-2016, 11:07 AM
I've downloaded the apk file for about 4 times. But after installing it, New Content box appeared again and still asking for update. I've also checked by un-installing my original apps and install the new apps from the latest apk file. But still asking asking for it.

Stercoo Sig
08-02-2016, 11:17 AM
My 5th time of downloading is just the same problem as the previous 4 downloads..is that game only available in limited country ?

Stercoo Sig
08-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Please reply me as soon as possible because half of my troops were out of the base and they need to be recalled. My gmail is stercoo@gmail.com

Zein11
08-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Why the game is not working on android i instal it more than 6 times and still the same message there is new update you have to install it 😡😡😡😡

Stercoo Sig
08-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Why the game is not working on android i instal it more than 6 times and still the same message there is new update you have to install it ��������

Yes, same with me. I also tried to download from Google Play but instead of Install Icon , "this game could not be available in your country" is written.

Stercoo Sig
08-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Please solve something for us who are having the problem the same as me. I'd suggest to let us resume with previous version until you've done perfect with new version. I request here for all of the players who are disappointing because of that problem.

stercoo (username) who is participating in zone 156.

Invasion CS
08-03-2016, 03:28 AM
Yes, same with me. I also tried to download from Google Play but instead of Install Icon , "this game could not be available in your country" is written.

May I know where do you live, Stercoo? Besides can you please share the screenshot for the error?

Invasion CS
08-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Why the game is not working on android i instal it more than 6 times and still the same message there is new update you have to install it 😡😡😡😡

Hi, can you please share a screenshot for this error? Besides please tell me your device type. Thanks!

Stercoo Sig
08-03-2016, 04:49 AM
May I know where do you live, Stercoo? Besides can you please share the screenshot for the error?

From Myanmar, Yangon.

Stercoo Sig
08-03-2016, 05:07 AM

Here is the screenshot..

Invasion CS
08-03-2016, 06:29 AM
From Myanmar, Yangon.

Thank you, Stercoo. Please enter the game and send me the screenshot of the loading page, in this way we can find your current game version. Thanks!

Stercoo Sig
08-03-2016, 06:50 AM

Here is the loading page..

Stercoo Sig
08-03-2016, 09:07 AM
how's it going ? Anything wrong ? please be quick or my troops would be gone which were outside of the base.

Invasion CS
08-03-2016, 10:46 AM

Here is the loading page..

It seems that you did not update successfully. Please delete the game first and then try to download the latest version. If it still doesn't work for you, please tell us your device type. Besides, the system gave a longer shield for this update. It will protect your troops before you log in.

Stercoo Sig
08-03-2016, 11:12 AM
I've already deleted the old one..to be sure, i've done what you suggested but it asked again. My device type is Samsung Galaxy S5..please help me quick because my troops are not in the base and i let them occupying the lands and the shield won't protect them.

Stercoo Sig
08-03-2016, 04:15 PM
I got it.. not only game file but also apk files are needed to delete. But in game-play, as I tought , over 20k my troops were killed for no reason.

Invasion CS
08-04-2016, 02:16 AM
I got it.. not only game file but also apk files are needed to delete. But in game-play, as I tought , over 20k my troops were killed for no reason.

Glad to hear that you can log in now. Sorry for your lost.

Kathy Nasr
08-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Hello all,

I have no idea who to ask.. but i cannot even start my game. As soon as it reaches 100% the game shuts off as if i never opened it. It's been two hours i'm trying to log on to play and put on a shield... but it just wont work. Am i able to delete the game off my phone and re-install it without it deleting my account?

Invasion CS
08-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Hello all,

I have no idea who to ask.. but i cannot even start my game. As soon as it reaches 100% the game shuts off as if i never opened it. It's been two hours i'm trying to log on to play and put on a shield... but it just wont work. Am i able to delete the game off my phone and re-install it without it deleting my account?

Hi Kathy. If your account is bound already, you will not lose it with reinstalling. If your account is not bound, then you might lose it after deleting the game. But our support team can help you get the guest account back. For your issue, please try to re-install the game.

Freedom Benek
08-27-2016, 10:03 AM
Can l give my vip for my other account pleas help

Invasion CS
09-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Can l give my vip for my other account pleas help

Hello Freedom. Except for the free VIP, the way to get VIP is to purchase packs. :)

Stercoo Sig
09-15-2016, 05:10 AM
Hello.. I am having the same issue thati had before. It's updating issue. As experienced from last update, I deleted game apps, files and apk files before downloading the latest version. But happened just like before. Asking to download again and again. What should I do ?

Stercoo Sig
09-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Is that update version not available for our country ? (myanmar)

NormanD
09-15-2016, 05:41 PM
Here we go, another update and more issues - every single time.....

Before you start telling me it might be my internet or wifi, i have guild members all over the globe in Z40 with exactly the same issue.

Since your latest attempt at fucking up the game, it is lagging terribly, we have to restart our devices to get the game working - every time.

Instead of adding shit that players don't want like stupid attack effects, why not make the game stable instead, that would be a great idea.....

I've said this before on this site, i am sure you do not test properly before releasing updates, you roll shit out and then wait for the community to come on here telling you what doesn't work.

We then get the 'sorry commander' mails and then you give us in appropriate recompense before adding yet other interim updates that don't work properly either...

I've been in z40 from the very early days and have seen a history of this from your company, put shit out there for us to provide feedback on...

Sort the game out for once and for all, we pay you a hell of a lot of money with in game purchases, its about time you started listening to your customers......

Kramer Gary
09-16-2016, 02:43 AM
First I lost a 10 million power account when we had the bound to TAP issue when using symbols in password. I've mailed customer service repeatedly over that issue.
Now, with this new update, thww game is slow to load, it freezes periodically and I have to restart the game every couple minutes. Same device, same connection. Ive been a loyal player for almost two years. Three accounts. All VIP 4 or above.
Customer service, please answer my mails....

NormanD
09-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Still no answers from T$F, appalling service........

Nicu Htg
12-07-2016, 11:04 AM
My game is freezing and lags a lot as well ...FIX IT! - OD Nicu z137

Sead Silajdzic
12-14-2016, 11:29 PM
i cant enter game bcz dont have update but cant download it on google play... i reinstalled game already and nothing... can u set it tome somehow?

Roma Larin
12-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Всем привет! Зашел тут сегодня в игрушку и о Божеее!!! Вы что за обнову выпустили?? Я понимаю, что на улице зима и все дела, но вы на самом деле решили, что у террористов должны стоять снеговики и елочки?!?! Разработчики, вы что там курите?? Территории вообще не видно! Одна пестрота и каша, мед, гамно и пчелы....

Roma Larin
12-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Is anyone going to answer me?

Да кому ты нужен))) Им только бабло нужно! А на игроков всем с большой колокольни!

Tanuj Gupta
03-10-2017, 06:17 AM
I can't login into my Base from past 12hrs....the loading stops at 50 % and doesn't move further.. Tried reinstalling the game many times bit it doesn't work.... It's pvp time Pl help

Burunduk
05-26-2017, 09:02 AM
After the update I have the bug as follows: in the simulator of the war have to play in a blind with inscription: loading resources. This label is not lost in any action: reboot, reinstalling the game does not help .... Support the game approached. I request help. Changed phones-does not help ...