PDA

View Full Version : Platform server err

Darb
06-26-2015, 10:10 PM
This popped up. Now I can't log in to my main account. And after update there is no log out button. How do I log in to my main account. If I can't switch from guest account. Please help. Or a lot of money and time is lost.

D3vil5ro53
06-26-2015, 10:13 PM
First are you ios or android user

Darb
06-26-2015, 10:39 PM
I use ios. I hope you can help

Zach
06-27-2015, 01:18 AM
I use ios. I hope you can help

I'm currently trying to work out solutions for IOS. The support team is also working very hard to fix this issue. There should be an update to fix it as soon as possible.

Viper STG
06-27-2015, 01:17 PM
I am an android user and experiencing the same problem. What is the fix and how do I get back into my account. Valuable time and $$$ already spent on this game. Thanks.

Viper STG
06-27-2015, 02:03 PM
I decided to select "Start New Game" on log in prompt I was receiving and got my account back. But now what? How do I go about ensuring that I do not lose my account? I am really against binding my facebook account to this game. Thanks.

Invasion CS
06-27-2015, 02:19 PM
I decided to select "Start New Game" on log in prompt I was receiving and got my account back. But now what? How do I go about ensuring that I do not lose my account? I am really against binding my facebook account to this game. Thanks.

You can bind it to T4F email and you can simply register in game. ; )

Viper STG
06-27-2015, 02:28 PM
You can bind it to T4F email and you can simply register in game. ; )

It was not accepting this T4F email and login. So I decided to use my facebook account which worked, but still very much against going this route. I will have to explore other setup avenues, but for now will leave as is. Too much time and $$$ spent to blow this thing apart.

Viper STG
06-27-2015, 05:01 PM
So here is my situation now. Just went back into the game (about 2 hours after logging out), and it brought up a new game from scratch. Where is my old established game and account? Frustrated!!

Viper STG
06-27-2015, 05:49 PM
This thing just keeps going from bad to worse. Initially, after the upgrade, I was not able to log into my account "Platform server error". I fixed that. Bound my account to facebook, and everything was back to normal. 2 hours later now, I call up the game, and now a new account, (newbie2165028) at #34, X:436 Y:354 is created.

I am a Sumsang4 Android user and need to find out how to get to my old established account. Much time and $$$ has been devoted to this. Guild: [L_C] Lancers. UserName: Viper STG at Zone 16

Zach
06-27-2015, 07:17 PM
Try logging in now. The latest update should have fixed the login errors

Viper STG
06-27-2015, 07:34 PM
Try logging in now. The latest update should have fixed the login errors
It's working now. What a hair raiser!!