PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Like BEST About INVASION?

Asian
06-27-2015, 03:26 AM
This is a thread for posting what you enjoy best about INVASION.

What I like most, is that the game revolves around a common theme of WAR, but yet so unique compared to similar games with its combination of 3D Graphics, all of its aspects, and especially the only game like this that is FREE TO PLAY.

COLORFUL VERSION

This is a thread for posting what you enjoy best about INVASION.

What I like most, is that the game revolves around a common theme of WAR, but yet so unique compared to similar games with its combination of 3D Graphics, all of its aspects, and especially the only game like this that is FREE TO PLAY.

General Kip
06-27-2015, 05:04 AM
What I liked was it was relatively even, now it isn't.
The governing guild just starts crushing any guild below it and that stops other guilds from taking the monument. The game becomes solely controlled by the governing guild, if you say a thing to them they crush you. It is stupid.

Where
06-27-2015, 05:28 PM
What I liked was it was relatively even, now it isn't.
The governing guild just starts crushing any guild below it and that stops other guilds from taking the monument. The game becomes solely controlled by the governing guild, if you say a thing to them they crush you. It is stupid.

It is war and strategy if they want to conquer prepare well

General Kip
06-27-2015, 05:32 PM
I realize that, I just think a bit too much power is given to the governing guild.

Zakk
06-28-2015, 10:46 AM
The best part of the is the importance of strategy and formation of troops while going to war. They make it different then other same genre games.

Asian
06-29-2015, 01:06 AM
The best part of the is the importance of strategy and formation of troops while going to war. They make it different then other same genre games.

Definetly agree with that.

Asian
01-06-2016, 10:16 PM
Bump

Forgot about this thread :D

Ginio Harmsen
01-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Hey,

Thoose colours got me :p

Could you please use less colours? I'm colour blind, lol.

-GreetZ

Asian
01-08-2016, 02:32 AM
Hey,

Thoose colours got me :p

Could you please use less colours? I'm colour blind, lol.

-GreetZ

lol I'm color blind too

I made this when I got my forum account so I went crazy on colors, my bad :p

How bad is your color blindness? For me some colors I can't differentiate from very similar toned colors. Like a dark blue may look like purple to me, and when they're put next to one another, or some tone of black may look like red.

It's not too bad but it's annoying :P

Ginio Harmsen
01-08-2016, 02:01 PM
lol I'm color blind too

I made this when I got my forum account so I went crazy on colors, my bad :p

How bad is your color blindness? For me some colors I can't differentiate from very similar toned colors. Like a dark blue may look like purple to me, and when they're put next to one another, or some tone of black may look like red.

It's not too bad but it's annoying :P

Hello,

I actually have the same, but i have worst colourblind. I'm 96% colourblind. So sometimes i dont even see colours. I only see dark grey or black. So it's a very boring world, but i got to deal with it :( . But im now 19 and i'm colourblind when i was 2, so im used to it.
Good Luck with you bro :D

-GreetZ

Asian
01-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Hello,

I actually have the same, but i have worst colourblind. I'm 96% colourblind. So sometimes i dont even see colours. I only see dark grey or black. So it's a very boring world, but i got to deal with it :( . But im now 19 and i'm colourblind when i was 2, so im used to it.
Good Luck with you bro :D

-GreetZ

Dam that sucks. Mine isn't anywhere close to that bad

Best wishes for you too :)