PDA

View Full Version : Solutions on common problems of version 1.21

Susan
08-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Commanders,

Thank you for updating to the latest version of Invasion and beginning to experience the various new features that we have specially added to the new version.

There is a small chance that you may encounter any of the following problems:

Crashes for a number of reasons
Error message popping up when tapping ‘activity’ in-game
Unable to use the voice chat
Can't use voice message auto-translate function
Crashes when loading the game at 100%

How to solve these issues?

If the Crash constantly happens, please uninstall the game, clear the caches and reinstall the game;
If the Error message pops up when tapping activity, please try to exit the game and close the game, then re-enter the game;
When installing the game, the device will ask you whether to allow the microphone device in-game, if you don’t allow the game to use the microphone, the voice chat won’t be available in the game and there's a small chance this may cause the game to crash. Therefore, please allow the game to use the microphone when installing, doing this will not put your privacy at risk;
Currently this function has not been released yet, we will inform you when it is released;
Android users: You can delete the files under tap4fun/row/Documents/data2 to solve the problem. iOS users: You can delete the game and reinstall it again, or use special tool to delete the files under tap4fun/row/Documents/data2.

If the above measures don't help you solve problem, or you encounter other problems, please contact our customer services and provide the relevant screenshots, we will help you to solve it as soon as possible.

Happy gaming in Invasion! ;)

Brandon Carroll
08-06-2015, 11:37 AM
I can't login

D3vil5ro53
08-07-2015, 06:56 AM
I can't login

Dear Brandon Carroll
The current version of the game is 1.20.7 so if you cant log in to 1.21 then i think you have a bigger problem then just login. As time traveling is quite an amazing thing.

But i recommend to search first as the forum may have allready a solution for your problem.
If you cant find the answer then post a new thread and with info like WHAT sytem are you ios or android what version and so on!

Thanks

Golden ShellBack
08-10-2015, 03:09 PM
there are still loading errors and logging in erros that keep happening and server timeouts are occuring more as well.

Invasion CS
08-11-2015, 02:34 AM
there are still loading errors and logging in erros that keep happening and server timeouts are occuring more as well.

Hi Golden! Could you please send us the screenshot which could reflect your issue for better investigation? Thanks!

Miran Yassin
08-12-2015, 09:54 PM
When used 2 account I need again log in Facebook for registry but before we aren't need that

Michael Herrmann
08-16-2015, 09:12 PM
Abbruch bei 70% spielaufbau seit heute morgen warum ?

Invasion CS
08-17-2015, 02:25 AM
Abbruch bei 70% spielaufbau seit heute morgen warum ?

Hi Michael! Could you please take a screenshot of your issue for better investigation. Thanks!