PDA

View Full Version : Base moving

SpartinM06
06-28-2015, 07:13 PM
Everyone needs to be able to move their base every once In a while and its expensive and difficulty for people who don't pay. I propose a guild move that's done like the marching, but takes a lot longer, and cost a bunch of resources. There will still be use for teleports such as quick get aways and ways to get across the map really fast. Please consider it.

Asian
06-28-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm slightly agreeing, but yet not really at the same time. Some slight editing is needed in this, maybe like the guild would require a certain amount of power aswell, or the person subject to move with a certain power level depending on distance or whatever you decide :cool:

I'm like impartial towards this. Personally I think its pretty easy to get a teleport. As long as you keep up with your missions, you can purchase one from the black market. They actually show up a lot there. And if you keep doing all of the events diamonds usually come in pretty quickly.

Agreed with the quote aswell

Zach
06-28-2015, 10:20 PM
I'm like impartial towards this. Personally I think its pretty easy to get a teleport. As long as you keep up with your missions, you can purchase one from the black market. They actually show up a lot there. And if you keep doing all of the events diamonds usually come in pretty quickly.

SpartinM06
06-30-2015, 02:01 PM
How about a drop in power as payment? Newbies with low power already have the newbie teleport so it won't bother them much and the big guys can handle it because it's easy to get that power back. What do you think?

General Kip
07-01-2015, 04:20 PM
I like the idea of guild movements. Like, the entire guild gets together a certain amount of resources together to move a bunch of the to a single area, a "hive".
But this is also a far fetch.

SpartinM06
07-02-2015, 06:14 AM
I don't mean one option to move entire guilds, I mean one player gets the option to move where he wants and has to sacrifice resources or power to move based on distance. I couldn't see anyway of moving entire guild with one swoop but this will allow people to gather in hives much easier

Mystique
07-09-2015, 07:46 PM
no i have worked hard to get the power i have and get the resources i use. i don't want to give either away just to move across the board.

Roseyfox
07-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Na easy get my teleporte