PDA

View Full Version : Confirmations for spending diamonds

SpartinM06
06-28-2015, 07:19 PM
I don't know about other people but it irritates me when I accidentally press a buy with diamonds button and spend those gems I have been saving up. Please add a confirmation box to all buttons that spend diamonds.

Asian
06-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Entirely Agree. Even though I don't really accidentally spend diamonds at all, it would be quite useful for those who are accident prone with it, or if someone changes their mind, etc.

Zach
06-28-2015, 10:24 PM
I like the idea, but I would like to just see an option for it. Usually I don't have this mistake and whenever I buy speed-ups I would rather not be asked if I want to. Anyway great idea overall :)

Mystique
07-09-2015, 08:00 PM
i think its a great idea as well. i just accidentally did it myself and was quite irritated with myself when i noticed what i had done.
it would also be great if the extra diamonds that you get when they are purchased or won would go into your items list to use later instead of automatically adding everything as ready to use diamonds. if i hide some from myself i can keep them longer. :)

D3vil5ro53
07-09-2015, 08:13 PM
I have brought several times wrong items but i dont see the need for this. But this is my opinion

Mystique
07-09-2015, 08:38 PM
sometimes when you are down to your last diamond the last thing you want to do is spend it needlessly. it would just be a nice thing to have. I would rather take an extra second and confirm my purchase than not. maybe in the options setup section give people the option of using the confirmation of purchase so if you don't want to use it you don't have to.

Roseyfox
07-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Yes yes yes yes yes I totally agree after spending like 10k diamonds on 2 million food before. That made me cry I work hard to save my diamonds.