PDA

View Full Version : Can't bind to Facebook or make In App buy

Ella Bazinga
06-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Hello,

I get the App from Amazon. Now I have the problem to link my account to Facebook. The loading Button comes but then the Game restart and nothing else happen. I would like to get the App from Google Play, but without binding I lost my Account. I just wrote ingame a mail, but the respond doesn't help me at all. If I want to buy gems I have also problems. After loading I get the notification "Looking for Something? Weīre sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site. Please double check the Url for typos and other errors or go to our homepage." But this not work and I donīt type anything, just the relink doesnīt work. So how can I now bind my account to get the App from Google and not lose my account?
Greetz

D3vil5ro53
06-29-2015, 09:39 AM
Hi, could you please tell me are you android or IOS user?
And why did you get the app from amazon?

The official Android version can be get here:
https://159692.measurementapi.com/serve?action=click&publisher_id=159692&site_id=68814
The official IOS version can be get here:
https://159692.measurementapi.com/serve?action=click&publisher_id=159692&site_id=68812

Ella Bazinga
06-29-2015, 09:59 AM
I am an android user and have the htc m9.
I just saw the app there when I was looking in the Amazon App so I installed it.
Went to get the Playstore App but without binding I canīt change without losing

D3vil5ro53
06-29-2015, 10:12 AM
I am an android user and have the htc m9.
I just saw the app there when I was looking in the Amazon App so I installed it.
Went to get the Playstore App but without binding I canīt change without losing

Test this!
1. Go to android > setting > accounts > facebook
And hit delete facebook account

2. start the game and bind your game to facebook

------if step 2 was ok go on-----------------
3. uninstall the game
4. go to play store and install it
5. log in with facebook
6. have fun

tell me if this helped

Ella Bazinga
06-29-2015, 10:34 AM
I donīt use the Facebook App so there is no way to delate that. I donīt know why its not possible to load so long that open me the login mirror. always the game restart.