PDA

View Full Version : New update bug

Auri
06-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Hi

Having problems after the new update of invasion as I can no longer access the Facebook login screen to enter any other account I have. Have tried entering a new started game and login out again but it still doesn't change and goes directly into the last account I was in. All my other accounts were bonded with their own Facebook account. Is this a new bug?
Will it be fixed before the 6th June kill event?
Please fix this asap esspecially before the kill event!!!!!

:(
Auri.

D3vil5ro53
06-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi

Having problems after the new update of invasion as I can no longer access the Facebook login screen to enter any other account I have. Have tried entering a new started game and login out again but it still doesn't change and goes directly into the last account I was in. All my other accounts were bonded with their own Facebook account. Is this a new bug?
Will it be fixed before the 6th June kill event?
Please fix this asap esspecially before the kill event!!!!!

:(
Auri.

AS i understand this is for Beta.

I had the same problem and the solution was to bind the new account. That way i could login to other FB accounts. Hope this helps

DZA
06-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Tap4fun know this problem and will update it in a while. My luck that I haven't Updated the Game atm ;-)
LG DZA

Auri
06-05-2015, 06:48 PM
AS i understand this is for Beta.

I had the same problem and the solution was to bind the new account. That way i could login to other FB accounts. Hope this helps

Thanks for replying devil but I don't have the beta version :/
I could try re binding them again though will see how I go

Thanks

DZA
06-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Now my Ipad has update the Game automatically...and now Game crashed After 1 Second...my luck that I have a Android phone and Can Play There...
LG DZA