PDA

View Full Version : Market Place for Trading

Pax Humana
08-10-2015, 05:58 AM
It would be nice if we have a marketplace to trade resources zonewide earn cash and control prices by buying and selling resources at a price a player can dictate ex: i post a price to sell my oil at this price or i post to buy oil at this price. Hiw was it?

Jenga
08-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Good ideas, but it would be even better to have a world wide version.

Pax Humana
08-11-2015, 05:09 AM
Im glad you like the idea brother then not only wars and battles but also we play how to control the economic condition/aspect of a particular zone, state or the whole world maybe.

Pax Humana
08-14-2015, 06:57 AM
This new addition could be called as the Trading Post

Roberto Valenzuela
08-31-2015, 01:31 PM
I
It would be nice if we have a marketplace to trade resources zonewide earn cash and control prices by buying and selling resources at a price a player can dictate ex: i post a price to sell my oil at this price or i post to buy oil at this price. Hiw was it?

I agree whit you!

Roberto Valenzuela
08-31-2015, 01:35 PM

We need a wall street trade center, that u can put a price on the rss u want to sell or buy

Karim Dagher
09-02-2015, 02:50 AM
It would be cool if we had a trading center but some people are tempted to put that ( i had experiences in other games that have a trading center): im selling 1 food for 1m cash. So, it would be better to have an auto balanced price range depending on the development of the zone.