PDA

View Full Version : [Invasion Update 1.21] - Tutorial for the Officer System

Susan
08-10-2015, 06:00 AM
(If you can't see the pictures in this thread, please sign up first!)

New Officer System has been released now in the latest 1.21 version update! In order to help you understand how officer system works, we prepared some tips for you:

1. How to find officers?

Click "Military School" → "Function", you will see the page of Officer.

2. What do I need to recruit an officer?

You need to gather a certain amount of materials to recruit an officer. Tap officer's avatar, you will see which materials you need.

3. How can I get those materials?

Currently, there are 5 ways to get materials for recruiting officers:

① You can get free Basic Box which contains a random material from Daily sign-in.
② Basic Box which contains a random material will be delivered in rank prizes of rebel battles.
③ You can simply buy the Basic Box by clicking one of the materials → "Get more". A random material will be delivered.

④ Complete Base Mission, Guild Mission, Daily Mission and Log.
⑤ Participate in Solo, Union, Glory events will give you chance to get materials.

More ways to gather materials are on the coming way!

4. Where can I see my materials?

You can check your materials in Military School → "Materials management".

5. How to recruit an officer when I'v already gathered all the materials he/she needs?

Enter Military School → "Officer recruitment" → choose the type of the officer → tap the avatar of the officer you want → click "Recruit".

6. How to appoint an officer?

Tap the officer slot in the "Commander" page, choose the recruited officer then tap the button "Appoint". You will see your officer appears in the slot with his buff activated.

For more details, update the game and figure it out yourself! ;)

Nam Nguyen
08-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Can we upgrade these officers in some way? Or they will stuck at the recruited lvl?

Nam Nguyen
08-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Ok, got it, need more materials to upgrade the recruited officer

Ignacio Rodriguez Soto
08-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Que lástima no haber pillado antes de la actualización para ver diferencias

Motor Motorhedoff
08-13-2015, 03:24 AM
I am not use voice chat. And my allianz too.

Alain Braquis
08-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Je ne suis pas informaticien, j'arrive à rien

Wayne Burks
08-13-2015, 06:12 PM
Can an officer be dismissed?

john35
08-13-2015, 10:09 PM
This tutorial is seriously lacking. Where are the devs? Why aren't they putting out instructions on their new features with at least basic info on how the system works, what they expect to achieve with it? Etc.

Tochy
08-15-2015, 01:36 PM
I have already appointed officers and I want to reset some of them.How can I reset the officers?

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

NARD
08-25-2015, 12:05 PM
That information is not free or cheap.