PDA

View Full Version : Solutions on common problems of version 1.21

Susan
08-10-2015, 06:15 AM
Commanders,

Thank you for updating to the latest version of Invasion and beginning to experience the various new features that we have specially added to the new version.

There is a small chance that you may encounter any of the following problems:

Crashes for a number of reasons
Error message popping up when tapping ‘activity’ in-game
Unable to use the voice chat
Can't use voice message auto-translate function
Crashes when loading the game at 100%

How to solve these issues?

If the Crash constantly happens, please uninstall the game, clear the caches and reinstall the game;
If the Error message pops up when tapping activity, please try to exit the game and close the game, then re-enter the game;
When installing the game, the device will ask you whether to allow the microphone device in-game, if you don’t allow the game to use the microphone, the voice chat won’t be available in the game and there's a small chance this may cause the game to crash. Therefore, please allow the game to use the microphone when installing, doing this will not put your privacy at risk;
Currently this function has not been released yet, we will inform you when it is released;
Android users: You can delete the files under tap4fun/row/Documents/data2 to solve the problem. iOS users: You can delete the game and reinstall it again, or use special tool to delete the files under tap4fun/row/Documents/data2.

If the above measures don't help you solve problem, or you encounter other problems, please contact our customer services and provide the relevant screenshots, we will help you to solve it as soon as possible.

Happy gaming in Invasion! ;)

Golden ShellBack
08-10-2015, 11:07 AM
i logged in after maintenance was done and now i got kicked out and the maintenace clock added another hr...whats going on?

Dima68
08-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Пропала графи код обмена

Jamie Stage Owens
08-11-2015, 07:07 PM
I downloaded the new version and was able to login at the time. After which I was kicked out of my account and can no longer get back in. I have tried ALL of the suggestions posted on the forums. Nothing works. I've also contacted support several times, via email, forum, messaging on fb. I'm completely ignored, during a pvp no less. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE?

Invasion CS
08-12-2015, 02:20 AM
i logged in after maintenance was done and now i got kicked out and the maintenace clock added another hr...whats going on?

Hi Golden! Our game was under update on August 10th from 5:30-10:00 AM GMT. You could not enter the game during that time. May I ask you if you can log in now? If not, please feel free to tell us from customer service in game or PM us in FB inbox. We will help you.Thanks!

Invasion CS
08-12-2015, 02:22 AM
Пропала графи код обмена

Hi! I am sorry I am not sure about your issue. If you don't mind, could you please try to contact us from customer service in game? We do provide Russian customer service and we will help you in a better way. Thanks!

Invasion CS
08-12-2015, 02:24 AM
I downloaded the new version and was able to login at the time. After which I was kicked out of my account and can no longer get back in. I have tried ALL of the suggestions posted on the forums. Nothing works. I've also contacted support several times, via email, forum, messaging on fb. I'm completely ignored, during a pvp no less. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE?

Hi Jamie! Sorry that our customer service might not get back to you timely. Please wait patiently and we will help you. Thanks for your understanding.

Mohd Hisham
08-12-2015, 05:50 AM
why my account always server manitance..?

Ocho Veinteuno
08-14-2015, 08:59 AM
I can't log in it sucks

Invasion CS
08-17-2015, 02:13 AM
I can't log in it sucks

Hi Ocho! Could you please tell us more about your issue? In which step did you meet the issue? Is there any error display? A screenshot of the error would be preferred. Thanks!

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Nawaf AlEnzi
09-02-2015, 04:49 AM

New Germany
09-04-2015, 10:46 AM
All that's changed now is it takes even longer to load to 70%... And now I've lost the one unbinded account I had, which was for an unusual circumstance the r5 of my top 5 guild. So yeah... There are serious issues with that. Clash may be boring but I never had to wonder if I could log in

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 12:59 AM

Hi Nawaf! Our game was under maintenance on September 2rd from 3:30-4:00 AM GMT. You could not enter the game during that time. Now the maintenance is finished and you could log in as normal. If you still have any other issue, please feel free to tell us!

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 01:00 AM
All that's changed now is it takes even longer to load to 70%... And now I've lost the one unbinded account I had, which was for an unusual circumstance the r5 of my top 5 guild. So yeah... There are serious issues with that. Clash may be boring but I never had to wonder if I could log in

Sorry for the delay. Could you please tell me more? In which step did the error occur? Is there any error display? A screenshot of the error you meet would be better. For the account issue, please don't worry. We will help you get your account back. Please send email to customer service in game. You should provide all details for the lost account and a screenshot for the new commander. Thanks!