PDA

View Full Version : Not allowed in

Thomas Greene
08-11-2015, 04:04 AM
#: 18 X: 167 Y: 60, that's the base I've been at and worked on for some time now. It will no longer allow me to log into this base and has put me in a new base in world 53, there is also a shield around my base. I tried dealing with it and connecting my Facebook to the new account, but it says that my Facebook is already connected to an account and that I need to connect a different Facebook to the game. Can I be allowed back into my previous base?

Invasion CS
08-12-2015, 05:23 AM
#: 18 X: 167 Y: 60, that's the base I've been at and worked on for some time now. It will no longer allow me to log into this base and has put me in a new base in world 53, there is also a shield around my base. I tried dealing with it and connecting my Facebook to the new account, but it says that my Facebook is already connected to an account and that I need to connect a different Facebook to the game. Can I be allowed back into my previous base?

Hi Thomas! Of course you could get back into your previous base. Did you bind your account to FB or G+ or T4F? If you did, you could go to more- account- other *login to go back your account. If you did not, please send email to customer service in game. You should provide all details for the old account and a screenshot for the new commander. We will help you get your account back. Thanks!