PDA

View Full Version : Comment on the new version!

Pages : [1] 2

Susan
08-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Event Time: August 11th 12:00 GMT - August 14th 13:00 GMT

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:

You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
Rewards will be distributed within 3 days after the event ending.

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking part in the contest commanders! :D

Here is the winner list:

NZPhalanx
Black Kn1ght
Sovereignty
Verde
Mutheeb
ributsdz
x Turbo x
Grizzly bear
Jbear724
AckShawn
Phoenix
Darthrevann
SmokeKiLLz
megan
SHAD0WKILLER
smileydj
ZDF
Deekoo
L3GEND
Sethri

Rewards will be delivered in 72 hours, please wait in patience.

Enjoy the game!

Invasion High Command

15th August, 2015

Bada$$
08-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Old war simulator is alot better

Bilgehan TopSecret
NEW features sweet. Gamebalance ZERO . I won. Give me now the 500 diamonds...

Look Domino zone 37 .. still a piece of shit...

We can still not click on any guilds in ranks to look what members they have etc and much more shit its not implemented.. but money u can have anytime right?...

Tommy Dean Grocutt
The new update for invasion has alot of ups and downs but what me and many other players dislike is the new war simulator its been made harder to get prises less prises and worse prises ........the old texture and map layout was much clearing than before

NoSe
The war simulator has been destroyed! It's not a improvement at all!!!
CHatgroups is still glitching, it keeps trowing me out of game when opening chatrooms or chats.

The rest is oke

Joey Miniard
I hate the new war simulator, I also feel like the more developed players are at a disadvantage for the officers because the ways listed to get the items would have been easier for a brand new player to achieve. Otherwise I still enjoy the game and everything is great

Patrick Mckay
08-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Bring back old war sim we don't like the new rock paper scissors version

NZPhalanx
08-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Overall, I think the new update is awesome though the war simulator could use some minor adjustments. :D

NZPhalanx
Zone 34

Malo
08-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Overall, the updates ok. Areas that need attention are the guild message board. Quickly, its becoming a griefers tool due to the anonymity of the posters, and the inability of the guild leader to erase messages from it. If a posters user name was tagged to the message, it would be better. Also, add an erase function
. thanks guys, keep up the good work

Paweł Magdziarz
War simulator its sucks, and game start promote people who buing diamonds not play only for fun, we will see new rebels

Josh Meeks
The war simulator stinks, and both the log rewards and simulator rewards are too small

Adam Ncfc Aucote
The addition of officers makes the game more strategic and a step ahead of competitors, war simulator is now either a balance of luck or money. All other additions have improved the general player interactions and gameplay. Well done :-) it's good to see a game developer thinking of new ways to improve not just profits but the customers gaming experience.

ThePunisherz
08-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Only bad thing is the War Simulator, not to mention also the event that goes with it, only 10 pts for beating high level max? And 1.3k needed to get gold chest?

Your asking us to spend 100k chips each, no way.

Taktix
Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

The war sim has been ruined, its just been turned into a money spinner. Less rewards and more time consuming. The rest of the updates are good though

Alan Wong
I hate the war simulator. Old version is better

李敏豪
I hate the new war simulator, I also feel like the more developed players are at a disadvantage for the officers because the ways listed to get the items would have been easier for a brand new player to achieve. Otherwise I still enjoy the game and everything is great

Devon Houde
I love the new war simulator

Donald Greene
08-11-2015, 12:12 PM
I love the new features except war simulator. It's way to hard and a lot less lucrative than before. I've yet to see a speed up on it. I used to buy atleast 30k diamonds for each war simulator event. I will now buy 0 diamonds for the event.

Black Kn1ght Zone 38

Que English
We all should boycott simulator is a peace of crap turned from a useful tool to a money pit please return old sim

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
hellow done updates

Tiago Santos
I dont like the New war simulator... like the idea of hi giving coins to play again

Roderick Johnson
08-11-2015, 12:13 PM
The upgrade is awesome but the simulator need some work.

John Dempster
Preferred the old war simulator

Jay Gaming
There are pros and cons to the new update.
Pros:
1)voice chat. Makes communication much more easier for lazy

people like me to type.
2) Commander. We are now able to view other players commander level, which could kill our curiosity.
Cons:
1) war stimulator. The new war stimulator, I have totally still, no idea how to gets played with. And the prizes ain't that fantastic as compared to the old one.

So yea :)

-Sovereignty, zone 53

Lowhawk
08-11-2015, 12:14 PM
War sim was ruined, and is no longer FUN to play.. Change it back to the old style of gameplay for the War Sim, with the reward payout of the old War Sim. This new payout, and play mechanics really is a major blow to the fun factor of the War Sim..

Ali Hamzah
08-11-2015, 12:14 PM
The update is good. Except the war simulator is very bad

Z:32
Milanlover

Kamran Aslam
08-11-2015, 12:15 PM
War simulator is bullshit now

Kody Roberts
War simulator is awful change it back

Eddie Clubs
The new war simulator leaves a lot to be desired, especially the prizes. That aspect is not fun anymore.
The guild message board needs to be tweaked. There needs to be an option for the guild leader to erase the message.

Rich Palmer
War sim sucks now, including the prizes, which are largely unattainable.

Zin Ceve
This new war simulator sucks. You get less points for the event and the required points for the event went up. The rewards in the war simulator went down significantly. Other than the war simulator the update is pretty nice
Zin, zone 16

Hossam Mansour
08-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Sure this new one to bad no one like it

Arjun AJ

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015
Now the game war is changed into Real war by Ds new version it gives even more intrsting to interact in the game and it is not a INVASION its a WORLD WAR 3

Khalid Hussain
the war simulator not good

Carlos Diaz
08-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Update was a TOTAL WASTE!, how necessary is a voice on our chats? Oh way very important!!! We have buildings that can't be unlocked but that can WAIT!, war sim what a joke in high roller u get 10 points go check how many is needed to collect prices from sim event (2561) that's like $200 on chips hahahaha
Hero officers why don't tap just ask the players to bend over? The price of the items and the amount needed is a joke right ?
Mine can't be updated, Cementery or anything related to hero execution but don't worry people we have a voice chat!!!

Reeldanger
08-11-2015, 12:17 PM
The new Simulator is horrible. In my opinion it's the worse part of this game, I don't even want to waste my time playing it. It definitely needs to be made more user friendly and/or deleted and replaced with the old version. At last the old way if you wanted a prize you can still get it. This new way just stinks. Not worth my time
Reeldanger
World 8. Verde

Mohammed Mutheeb
08-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Overall update is superb, think about PVP event between zone. Conduct PVP event between Zone. Using Nuke between Zone. I think it make game so fun and furious.

- Mutheeb.
- Zone 37.

fabi28
The new update looks sweet,you need some refinements on the recruitment wall.
The new officers system is cool and all but you have some major problems with the new war simulator,
It doesn't give you the chance to win like you used to.
In the sim event you need 1340 points to get 2000 diamonds,with a quick calculation that means that you have to spend like 200.000 to have a small chance of getting 2000 diamonds.
I know you guys want players to buy diamonds but you are sucking the joy out of the game.

Personally i didn't see any problem with the old sim...

Thank you

Josh Morris
For the most part the updates are fine. However many users do not like the new war simulator.

Amber De
08-11-2015, 12:19 PM
The war simulator has the right idea going with putting different units against each other,but is too difficult to win and no thought process behind winning prizes all based on luck instead of strategy. Zone 26 SunStorm guild G_D

BattleDog
War Sim is now impossible to win with any reasonable amount of coins- no longer worth playing war sim

MadMaxct
No do not like it at all

Edward Rigby
Great update, war simulator needs reverted back to old virsion 5stars ,Thanks GEDUN1T
ZONE 14

Jay Smith
08-11-2015, 12:20 PM
I like the updates. Really change the game. Ready to see what you did with Rebels. Keep up the good work

Daniel Wasilewski
08-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Według mnie ta aktualizacja to jedna wielka klapa, nagrody codzienne są marne, symulator wojny wogole bez sensu, strasznie trudny i nagrody marne, eventy solo mają strasznie wysoki poziom a nagrody nieopłacalne, plus za ulepszenie postaci, ale reszta to klapa, według mnie powinno się przywrcić nagrody z eventa do tego poziomu co było, i przywrcić symulator do tego stanu co był, bo nawet eventy na symulator wojny nie da się wykonać, bo 1400 punktw to za dużo w porwnaniu gdy na hard symulatorze za ostatni prg dostaje się 10 punktw, bez sensu,

Rick OBrien
I love the game but the new war simulator is just awful I feel there should be some other way that we could do Battlezone it pop 61 Prescott zone 18 is my username on the game I will continue playing because I love it just some minor things someway to build up tire more fast

Mohammed Mutheeb
Overall update is superb, think about PVP event between zone. Conduct PVP event between Zone. Using Nuke between Zone. I think it make game so fun and furious.

- Mutheeb
- Zone 37

SPITFIRE
First things first, I preferred the old war simulator and war simulator events. Everything else in the update such as officers and the guild comments I like. The only thing I am curious about now is what you guys have done to rebels as it says you now get items for officers in rebels, I'll let you know what I think of the update to rebels after I have tried them out :) but so far so good apart from the war sim.

LadySamurai Williams
Stop Crying,zone30: THE VOICE FEATURE IS AWESOME. I wish there was more information on how to obtain objects needed for new abilities. (The black woman avitar didn't get fixed😫

James Modgling
Everyone else has said it so I will as well. The War Simulator is horrible. Other than that I'm enjoying the new update

Michael Barnhart
08-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Would like old simulator back...
Would also like to see a way to rearange building in my base with out having to start over.

More specials on diamond sales would be nice as well.

Other than that all good

Semper fi

William Gosnell Paine
Don't like the new war simulator!

Dan Melerowicz
The war sim has been ruined, its just been turned into a money spinner. Less rewards and more time consuming. The rest of the updates are good though

Le simulateur a chaque maj La difficult t augmente avant je passais 10k de jetons puis entre 15 et 20 et maintenant cela devient impossible d'avoir les 3 sans dpenser des diamants!!! Aprs les autres choses ont l'air bien mme si pour le systme adjudants cela revient a dpenser du diamant....je n'apprcie pas galement le fait que toutes les rcompenses journalire ont ts revus la baisse! Donc bilant plus que mitig

LEGIONZ
08-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Old war simulator is alot better

THE War Simulator is Much better and i like the new Features the New Version HAS to Offer

Koplak Boled
Old war simulator is better

Rhosalie
After the developers shut down the servers after the update a couple times, I noticed most of the bugs have been resolved. I like the added ability to "select all" mail instead of clicking each one to remove from my mailbox. Still trying to figure out the war simulator. Overall, great game and it's a fun way to pass some free time. :)

Rhosalie zone 39

Yugi Cardine
08-11-2015, 12:24 PM
I cant send voice sometimes
(Failed to send)

Hairul Din
08-11-2015, 12:24 PM
The update were awesome except the sim war..change back to the old sim war.. ributsdz z35

Sydney Sam
08-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Sydney Sam

I love the new challenge for officers. Makes it feel less stale. However the war simulator is a bit of a challenge now. The rewards aren't as worthy, and I would have to say, the old War Simulator was much more enjoyable. Voice feature is cool. Could be better if you could provide 10 second feeds.

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

Cameron Philbrick
08-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Old simulator was more fun and more rewarding new one is too hard and you can't supply your guy to continue and it sucks if you are chasing a specific reward new comander feature is too big and to get items for new comander is too rare and i would like to get better pakages for the more i spend not less better packages for the more i spend

Eric Snopel
the war sim looks nice but is now designed for failure. nobody in any zone can achieve the top prize. you must fix this please. also,the officer addition is also designed to make you more money. stop being greedy and give us useful gameplay options!

x Turbo x
zone 9

Killsquad Pro

Sydney Sam
Sydney Sam - Zone 32

Comment made earlier.

The update were awesome except the sim war..change back to the old sim war.. ributsdz z35

Michael Eddy
08-11-2015, 12:27 PM
If you ask me, the new simulator is a bad update due to two reasons; 1) the lack of good RSS, diamonds, or speed ups causes people to be less motivated and or not play the simulator at all. 2) with people not being motivated to play the simulator, it means they have no intent on buying chips. My thought; go back to the old simulator.

Eric Lee Fellows
08-11-2015, 12:27 PM
War simulator is absolutely terrible now, worse prizes and way less chance of winning.
Chevyman zone #53

LEGIONZ
08-11-2015, 12:28 PM
lOver All I Like The New Version And All The New COOL Features!!! MUCH APPRECIATION TO YOU. THANKS!!!

DMoneyGamer1
08-11-2015, 12:29 PM
The old version of War Simulator is better, the new one I find is based on luck only.

Jay Jubenville
All of the new changes are excellent except for the War Simulator which has been ruined. It has gone from my favorite event to a totally worthless one. It also appears to be a money grab. 7000 chips left me with 150 points in event. i need 2500 for gold. 150,000 chips to gold an event full of bad prizes. I'll keep mine until you fix it.

Joseluis Hernandez
Love the new war simulator , it gives it a nice challenge.
Username: Bogbgrgrw
State: 5 "Cochie"
Zone: 45 "Otero"

Gabe Johnson
08-11-2015, 12:31 PM
I really like that the ability to create bases in all zones. War simulator was a huge step in the wrong direction. I liked the vehicles changing as you progressed through rounds and liked that my vehicles reflected what I had unlocked. The prizes also seem a bit lacking there are less to possibly win but have not been made larger to make up for it. I think the officer system is interesting but so far it looks like unlocking them or leveling them seems out of reach without massive diamond investments.

Muzz z42

XiiaoBlue
08-11-2015, 12:31 PM
The new war simulator just sucks, wasting a lot of time to do the event, I tink De old one is juz fine

DMoneyGamer1
08-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Besides War Simulator, everything is great. Not sure if it's just me or what, but Invasion tends to crash more frequently.

Sax
War sim should go back to how it was. Seems very difficult to find material to hire new commander add ons. So far the only way I've managed to get material is by wasting diamonds. You should also include more advanced teleports when a pvp is about to start.

Lonewolf777
The new war simulator sucks.... No proper reward anymore... Only you want the Money!

Grizzly bear z11

Hari Shankar
Hi ,

The new version war simulator doesn't have enough gifts , the version is easier to play and understand . But the gift options are too less. The awards to be earned from events have suddenly become so bad that it's not interesting to play hard to win them . The new options of voice messages are interesting but it seems to lag the game a bit more . And every second counts during a war . The new open hat forum is nice .
The newly added commander slots are also very nice . But it would be nice if u can add more packs other than the beginner pack. It costs too much and the frequency of the blue type materials is very low. I have already spent 20k diamonds and it's seems to have been a waste as I have not gotten enough to get a good commander . That's a too steep price to play the game . Pls add more ways to get the pack during game play. Today for pvp u have added we can get one pack for the first Lvl . That's too too low.

Please provide more better awards. It makes me want to play more . And spend more time in game .

Looking forward to the changes you guys make .

Cynthia Greechainsasiln
Please Tap, this war simulator is not for us your precious clients. We deserve better things, could you back to the old Simulator.

Luis Bedoya
I dont like the new war similar , i like more the old :( :(

Jim Quinton Carlisle
08-11-2015, 12:33 PM
I like the simulator now although I miss the amount of speedup speedup drops that appear as well as the amounts given. Also if you didn't have the coins just yet you could wait on it in high mode to win the higher prices

Cameron Philbrick
08-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Old simulator was more fun and more rewarding new one is too hard and you can't supply your guy to continue and it sucks if you are chasing a specific reward new comander feature is too big and to get items for new comander is too rare .
i would like to get better pakages for the more i spend more time speed ups not less i want better packages for the more i spend

Dimitris Spanos
New war simulator very bad!

GIJOE318
Hier wurde definitiv ein schlechtes Invest gettigt. Wer braucht schon Voice Recording. War Sim ist ein Scherz, ein schlechter wohl gemerkt. Dass T4F nicht rechnrn kann ist ja bekannt odr wie erklrt sich, dass ein Drei-Tage-Schild 2500 Diamanten kostet und ein Dreissig-Tage-Schild 45000 Diamanten kostet?
Alles im Allen wurde der Spielspass genommen.
Gut gemacht T4F

locknload
08-11-2015, 12:37 PM
War sim sucks so does the war sim event serious rip off

Locknload zone 13

Jennifer George
08-11-2015, 12:38 PM
The war simulator is terrible. you guys have found a way to cheat everyone. This is why so many have turned from MZ. Are you seriously going to become just as greedy and pathetic? TxTornado

Kenny Arthur
08-11-2015, 12:38 PM
I dont want to be too rude so ill just say i think you (t4f) need to fire some people. Cause the new version is a joke. Our opinions dont even matter, just as long as you get that money!

{PAN}THERAPIST - ZONE 6

Grouch Bossinger
08-11-2015, 12:41 PM
The clock is an improvement. The simulator is so so. Getting officers is too complicated, if at lvl 13 i

I can't get 1 officer, how does a lower level player get one? Pvp after such a large update is too soon.

Brittany Merritt
08-11-2015, 12:42 PM
I love the voice chat option. But the war sim is HORRIBLE! !!! It makes it very costly to win the solo even for the sim. Bring back the old one and old prize points for it!
Kurakitsune zone27

Salento Salento
08-11-2015, 12:42 PM
der kriegsimulator ist schlechter geworden... preise sind reduziert im kriegsimulator und bei den aufgaben.... bitte um endrugen... und die punkte in kriegsimulator verdient man wenig fr 4 siege nur 10 punkte und mann muss 2000 punkte erreichen unmglich...

Jayleeboy
08-11-2015, 12:43 PM
I preferred the old simulator

Mr Smith
08-11-2015, 12:43 PM
Mr Smith zone 18. I hate the war sim bring back the old one

Dava Renz Lin
08-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello comander ,

Please u check about the utc time with the mail time , it must be sincron .
I dont mind if u set for that utc time/ london time zone .
But it appears my location time on mail but on utc still london time zone , im in indonesia +7 time zone .
Check it out my attachment .

Thank you

Regard ,

Deverenz

Ali Najjar
08-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Very nice update except for the war simulator, the old one was better

Matt S. Smith
08-11-2015, 12:48 PM
The new features seem to be good except the war simulator. The rewards are not near as good for as many chips you may end up burning.

Twill8879
08-11-2015, 12:48 PM
This is the worst idea I have ever experienced. There is no way you can reach the first event prize. Way to go guys now even the guys that don't spend money on this gave can't even compete now. Horribly job. I will no longer be playing simulator. And I just may eventually delete the app.

Jalonte Phillips
08-11-2015, 12:49 PM
This is awesome and is better now for us

Jalonte Phillips
I just don't like simulator

Josh Raber
Zone 14 renegade88

War Sim, it's cool that you have an effect on the outcome, but you lose way more than you win, and the event is ridiculous to get gold now.

Quinquin Pat
08-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Le nouveau simulateur n'est pas terrible, et l'vnement est injouable ,
Les 3 niveaux(1-2-3) offrant les mmes points >> pas top
10 points Max pour le 4me niveau ca n'offre pas beaucoup de chance de gagner les 3 cadeaux de vnement

Matt S. Smith
08-11-2015, 12:51 PM
With the exception of the war simulator the update seems to be good. The old war simulator lay out was good and gave u a much better chance of getting better rewards then the new simulator

Drew Mueller
08-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Agreed, old stimulator was way better...

Trần Tiến Dũng
08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
I love it very much

Svenson59
I'm not real excited about it. We all got a lot of resources out of simulator and the update makes it so hard without paying a ton to get anything. I would give the updates a C-. Svenson Zone38

Paul Turrentine
I think the new version is great. Pretty user friendly.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
08-11-2015, 12:56 PM
more better

Dennis Weldon
The new simulator Noone likes it and the simulator event is now impossible to even get first prize with the low points that have been put in place BRING BACK THE OLD SIMULATOR NEW VERSION SUCKS

Sta
I like the old war simulator better. The new one doesn't match up to the old one. The old one was a lot better than the new one. Username is Mrmanstar lol!

Joe Aparo
08-11-2015, 12:57 PM
The war simulator is not as good as the old one. Plus to achieve the top prize in the simulator event is near impossible. Even if you win every battle.

Jbear724
Zone 36

Hail Hydra
08-11-2015, 12:58 PM
The war simulator has been even worse than it already is. The rewards are awful, it takes too long to do, the banter is annoying, and personally, I'd rather be beating my head against the wall than wasting my time on it.

You used to be able to actually win decent things in the simulator and the events were fair. Now its a glorified game of rock-paper-scissors that I wont spend a chip on.

Katie Gerdes
08-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Updates are good except for the war simulator thats really bad the old was was heaps better but overall still love the game 👌

Thierry Vatin
08-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Bonjour attention il manque un 0 dans le rapport des gains dans l'vnement du simulateur de guerre

Thalha Noorul Ameen
08-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Game isn't loading. Have to restart app 5 to 7 times to run the game.Newly game closes by showing invasion stopped working.please correct it

Johnny Be
08-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Keep up the good work.

MaximusFun
08-11-2015, 01:02 PM
The new version is great. The voice feature, doing alliance bulletins for recruiting, the UTC time, the battle simulator match up system as well as the commander option to get supppoting officers...all great additions. I have found the prizing on the war simulator has gotten weak vs the previous version. Thankyou for all the effort into the game Tap4Fun!

Tiger
08-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi just want to say that there was some good updates but you guys messed up the war simulator this new version sucks the old one was much better anyway keep up the good work and thanks for a great game but try to work on the war simulator

Tiger
08-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Hey try to work on the war simulator cause this version sucks see what you can do thanks for a great game

Phillip Johnson
08-11-2015, 01:07 PM
The new war sim absolutely sucks. The old one was much better. The added voice chat is pretty cool though. You need to work on the map too. Mine keeps resetting so i cant tell who owns which tiles. Ive reported this and gotten no help on it.
Hellbound
Zone 16

Jared Pleydell
08-11-2015, 01:08 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

The new war sim is horrible. I say bring back the old sim!!

Paul Ireland
08-11-2015, 01:08 PM
The guild comments is a good feature but should be able to make private. Is a good way to communicate in game between the guild.
The war simulator is awful now. An event with war sim does not appeal anymore. The amount of chips needed to get to the 1st reward. The simulator is harder to recieve rewards and cost a hell of a lot more chips

Andy Smith
08-11-2015, 01:09 PM
New version sucks put it back this isn't game of war ,, quit trying to make it like gow

Hurri Sangul
08-11-2015, 01:09 PM
The war simulator is horrible. Also I am not a fan of the new voice chat feature. As a mother I know there are kids playing and there is no filter. In my zone a lot of racist, sexist, and vulgarity is being posted via these voice messages.

Melissa Gillian
08-11-2015, 01:10 PM
New war sim is terrible. You've made it almost impossible without spending a ridiculous amount of money to beat the war sim event.

Shinji Mizuhashi
08-11-2015, 01:10 PM
I feel that the new additions wede neccesary as the commanders now have Officers which make them more unique from each other.Although....I feel that making our own commanders would be the best

Name:HDN Legacy
Zone 24
Guild:HDN Reaping Empire

Danylan
08-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Pretty balanced update, but guys?? The War sim is really unfair now: no prizes and i ve lost allready 20k chips for less than 200 points!!!
And as well the wall of comments needs to have an option of erasing text putted on it. Now members of other guilds can put bad words on our guild wall and i can't remove them!? Kinda stupid right?? Overall i like the things as possible to click on someones photo to redirect to his commander immidiately as well the clock i like!

Damien Styles
08-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Still needs a lot of work. Very glitchy still you may remember my emails thanks DOGG

Lonnie Dunn
08-11-2015, 01:14 PM
The new version all around is great! If there were one complaint that I and my guild mates have at all is the new war simulator. I also think that the new comments board is a great idea for the guilds, but I think that guild leaders should be able to moderate them by deciding who should be able to post or by being able to preview the posts people make before the post is actually put on the comments board.

JR78250
08-11-2015, 01:14 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015
:rolleyes:

Seems like the Basic Box is harder to get and costs way to many diamonds! It should be given out more randomly..

JR78250
08-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Basic Box

Seems like the Basic Box is harder to get and costs way to many diamonds! It should be given out more randomly..

Warhonky Faulcon
08-11-2015, 01:18 PM
War simulation sucks... hard to get items needed and new event scoring for it makes it nearly impossible to get rewards... this was a swing and a miss. Why make a mini game tedious?

AckShawn
08-11-2015, 01:19 PM
New war simulator is terrible. AckShawn zone 24

Zachary James
08-11-2015, 01:20 PM
The war simulator needs to be adjusted again - giving us less and making it harder only serves you as a company and not us as players. Also - make voice chat real time, not recordings.

LectricJesus - Zone 23

Jonathan Love
08-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Its ok i dont like the war Sim tho need some work

RKTMAN
08-11-2015, 01:27 PM
RKTMAN, zone 41. So far most I've talked to don't like the new format of the war simulator or the voice chat, also the redemption codes don't seem to work for some reason.

Aaron Lees
08-11-2015, 01:28 PM
I really like the new officers for your commander that was a really good add on for the game and possibly the best part but the new war simulator is a lot harder to play in a way since the majority of the time your just guessing now. Also I don't mind the voice chat function but I can see problems with it occurring, such as shouting competitions between players or just a full blown argument, Thanks for the update T4F overall I think it was pretty good, Keep up the good work

N7 Echo
Zone 49

Short Bossinger
08-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Simulator needs work, have yet to see any diamonds. This makes it even harder to get diamonds.

Максим Иванов
08-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Ужасный симулятор войны верните прежний и я опять с удовольствием начнут играть!!!спасибо разработчикам!!!!

Quentin Johnson
The best part of the new version is the officers! The voice chat is kinda cool but the war simulator sucks!!

Donovan Lewis
I liked the first version of sim better, but would give the player the chance to change the attack line. Then the players attack force vs the average attack force of the zones attack force of the same level

Visoom
08-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Old war simulator was far better

JR78250
08-11-2015, 01:38 PM
I think new chat voice function is good!!

Behzad Ghanadi
08-11-2015, 01:40 PM
old war simulator is more better

Максим Иванов
08-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Верните старый симулятор войны!!!этот просто ужасный я нехочу в него играть

KaCee Bock
08-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Territorial Domination tab needs help. You tap it and you can scroll through it but don't try to go to a location from that page and then return to the page, it will be blank. Very unsatisfactory.

Zin Ceve
08-11-2015, 01:41 PM
War simulator now requires me to get 2591 points to get third prize. The max amount of points I can get is 10. In order for me to get third prize, I need to play war sim 259.1 times and get max points each time. 259.1*1.25k= 323,875 chips. Do you really expect me to use 323k chips to get third prize? That is ridiculous, taps greed is really starting to show

Will Barnett
08-11-2015, 01:44 PM
New war simulator is absolutely trash, it was my favorite part of the game to save up chips and buy chips and wait for a war simulator event and you ruined it. I'm done spending money on this game and me and my guild are moving to clash of kings. Good job on ruining my favorite game I didn't mind spending money on

Oğuzhan Sevilmiş
08-11-2015, 01:45 PM
The war simulator has been destroyed! It's not a improvement at all!!!

Drakulas
Short version ??....war sim sucks

John Snedeker
I like the update I just rather the old war simulator it was better and more fun.

Nam Nguyen
08-11-2015, 01:46 PM
The addition of officers makes the game more strategic and a step ahead of competitors, war simulator is now either a balance of luck or money. All other additions have improved the general player interactions and gameplay. Well done :-) it's good to see a game developer thinking of new ways to improve not just profits but the customers gaming experience.
Lmao, step ahead of competitors? Officers system is just blatant copy of GoW gears, and is a bad bad move. and these random boxes? Fck it

Ikhsan Penjara
08-11-2015, 01:53 PM
More intrested,, and chalanging, i like it

Ikhsan Penjara
08-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Next time, i hope the hq more than 5 level can jump to other zone,

Lyn Day
08-11-2015, 01:57 PM
I like the new Commander features and the War simulator BUT the war simulator events are too hard, I spent 10k chips on the high simulator and didn't even get halfway to the first prize. On the old simulator, this would easily have won. Please change the points needed to make it more reasonable

William Lang
08-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Zone #38( Hunter) double space Hunter
Upgrade in general is great need more ways to get items for officers

Michael Stryker
08-11-2015, 02:09 PM
War simulator bad. Return to the old way.

Game map bad. Map is choppy and not clear.

Territorial domination screen bad. Have to exit game and reload after viewing list once or it will not reload.

PvP countdown needs to state how long pvp will last.

Everything else good.

Çınar Kavame
08-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Everybody wants the old war simulator and it is obvious that we want it back with higher win rates.
Win rates are really bad!
Also private chat messaging is pausing the game for couple seconds which is extremely important at pvp times!
Resource tiles are not enough at all. We need more Lv5 and Lv6 tiles in zone 6. Game is starting to be boring with these problems.

Spike Marsters
08-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Love that we can make officers now.
Shadow Heart #28

Craig Ayscue
08-11-2015, 02:13 PM
I think it a good update, overall.
It'll take some getting used to of course

Lisa Vasquez
08-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Love the new version but i like the old war simulator better.

Marius Hager
08-11-2015, 02:30 PM
The new warsimulator is very bad

Jalonte Phillips
08-11-2015, 02:36 PM
I still didn't get my gems

Tuan Anh Luong
08-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi. I like

Kimberly24148
08-11-2015, 02:50 PM
I really don't like the new simulator or simulator events. It's impossible to get the prizes.

WaRLord
08-11-2015, 02:53 PM
The old war simulator is better than the new the rest is good HO WaRLord Zone 41

Chris Russell
08-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Yes I like the new update but the ear sim it sucks now I like the voice chatting and the new commanders u can add in

Djkarou George
08-11-2015, 02:57 PM
The old war simulator is better

Dag Shadow
08-11-2015, 03:00 PM
I like a lot of the new features, especially the officers, and the guild option updates, war sim events have been messed up, they are now costing a lot more for the same or weaker rewards, and the rewards in non-event times have become even weaker, rebalancing this would help a lot.

L0stV4g4b0nd
08-11-2015, 03:00 PM
The voice chat and comment wall sections are pretty cool, and I particularly like the bagel with all of the notifications and how it shows the time on the map, however the war simulator still needs adjusting.

L0stV4g4b0nd
Zone 16 Phoenix

Demetries Phelps
08-11-2015, 03:03 PM
I seriously hate and is pissed off at the wat simulator! ! P.o.s it was allready worse now it's just completely fu**ed smh stop changing things that is not broken!!

Jorge Valerio
08-11-2015, 03:05 PM
war Simulator, waste of time, all but that, really good, no one use Voice command jajajaja.

Nicolas Contreras
08-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Hello, i think the update was necesary but you was very
Rush maybe it was better to wait cause exist a lot of bugs llike the territorial domination doesnt work , weekly wages are bad (i need money to pay the weekly wages lol) the war simulador doesnt have sense so it was better tthe old war simulador who give us more prizes and totally better, but heard the voice of people is new and i like it i never think before in heard the voice of someone of the game so is good the new funcin of militar y school is great only have to give info about how win the ttools to contract someone people doesnt know much about that so send a mail or something, but thanks for this game tap4fun

Nicolas Contreras
08-11-2015, 03:24 PM
Ahhahahhahah

john35
08-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Oh where to start? I will keep it short...

War Sim - New version sucks and is useless. Needs to be reverted back to last version.

Voice Chat - Really? No! Get rid of it. If you are too lazy to type, you don't get to chat.

Recruitment Wall - Useless. Why would you show EVERY zone? Unless you are going to default it to the current zone you are in, get rid of it and save the resources & Code.

Guild Comments Wall - WHY? Just why? You seriously wasted time creating that?

Officer Recruitment - HUGE cash grab. Not that the game doesn't have its spenders, I have spent money on the game, but this is a pure greed system. And while the idea of it sounds good, the mechanics used to implement an officer is not. You just gave the people who spend hundreds/thousands of dollars a boost (moreso than already available) and you will see a lot of people leave the game if the gap continues to grow. I personally know that I can not justify spending anything else on this game as long as this system stays the same.

Overall, most of the additions you made to the game are not fully thought out, are bad in concept, or bad for non-paying/minimal paying players. GUI tweaks are irrelevant as you are already had good graphics and interface, (for the most part) that just needed minor tweaks to be better.

Meanwhile, you have problems in the game that needed to be fixed that no one has addressed. One of the biggest issues that I have seen in both zones that I play in is the abundance of food tiles, but the lack of oil, steel, and energy tiles. Another is the rss cost of upgrades and research. Players shouldn't have to have 4+ alt accts for rss just to be able to keep up with the spenders. While spenders should have a slight advantage on building/research, the gap is quite ridiculous. And the fact that you allow for such HUGE gaps just shows that you prefer it this way, as you see or believe that it makes others want to throw cash at the game too. I spend money as a way to support a game I like, once I stop enjoying the game, I stop spending money. And with the new updates, I am at that point.

PeaceMaker80 (Z34)
John35 (Z22)

Lowhawk
08-11-2015, 03:44 PM
After the developers shut down the servers after the update a couple times, I noticed most of the bugs have been resolved. I like the added ability to "select all" mail instead of clicking each one to remove from my mailbox. Still trying to figure out the war simulator. Overall, great game and it's a fun way to pass some free time. :)

Rhosalie zone 39
I don't understand what you mean. I've been choosing the Select ALL feature to delete all my messages, reports, etc since I' started playing game. The update did nothing in the way of adding this feature to the game, because it was already there..
Also, the new Guild Chat, is confusing.. It is open for all people to chat on it, just as Zone Chat. It isn't specific to your guild...

Ed Lif Nelson
08-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Love it this game

Pasi Marttonen
08-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Old simulator was better, problems with making Facebook account public in the game, no more invitation code Bar.
What I would really want to the game is, better rules for PvP (how to get points and so on, better If same as rebels, start from level1 and then go lvl2 and so on...
Also If you like to send gift to your guild member, it would be nice to give one of your own and not only buy with diamonds, especially teleports, why, so that we could help our people to join with hive easier.
In my opinion the diamond mine could be easier, now players has to first accept friends on FB and then go to diamond mine. There must some easier way to do this. Lots of player do not want others to know their real identity.
Overall, I would have to say that this is the very best game for IOS, by far, and has limitless possibilities to grow and become even better.
Thank you!

Fies Kintz
08-11-2015, 03:53 PM
In my opinion most of the features within this update are quite good and contributing to the fun. However the war simulator as it is now is not nice to play without any overview and clear structure. The way it was before was much more attractive and I would wish that tap4fun reset it to the former version or to develop this version further. As it is now players are losing much more coins thsn before.

Bryant Wetzel
08-11-2015, 03:54 PM
I wish the bigger bases could could keep pace with the smaller bases. At least so!e type of ratio

Battle Storm
08-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Hello, Overall updates are good but still some bugs need to be fixed. It adds value to the game by adding new features i liked it. But other than that the thing which i didn't like and from my personal experience and what i heard from other people from most of the zones that most of them didn't like this new war simulator modification including myself and i would say the previous one was way too better so my suggestion is if you guys can bring the old war simulator back people will start loving it again and more people will participate in this event. Just from facts people are not interested anymore to participate in this new war simulator and as i noticed couple of people had talked and brought this issue in this forum earlier as well. So yes i would highly recommend the old version of war simulator and will hope you guys will bring it back as it was. Finally i liked other updates though. Looking forward for your cooperation. Thanks

Screen Name: Battle Storm
Zone: 31
Guild: vSO

Amit Van Dijk
08-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Username: MrTrainee
Zone: 51 - Corona
The simulator feels bad like u lose a lot more, the guild comments section seems useless and pointless, i like all the other changes though.

Eka Vekara
08-11-2015, 04:20 PM
I hate the new war sim, its a total bust. Get rid of it ASAP. New officer system is interesting but needs improvement. I didnt like the other new features. Rebel system also needs improving, its kind of dull...
CorpMightyF Zone: Bullhead

Alfredo Guerrero
08-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Mucho mejor el juego hoy ms opciones

Trevor Hartman
08-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Need to add a game clock to city view, not just map view

Rob Scarpa
08-11-2015, 05:09 PM
I really dont care for the new sim. Anzd i wish you would add a save password feature to the " Account login" it wold help while switching between Accounts.

Joshsua Erwin
08-11-2015, 05:45 PM
I don't care for the simulator or the voice chat options. I'm also not happy with my purchase disruption I'm waiting to have dissolved.

Bits Kibby Smith
08-11-2015, 05:49 PM
It's cool like some of the features but the war simulator sucks

Bits Kibby Smith
08-11-2015, 05:51 PM
It's cool like some features but war simulator sucks

Bits Kibby Smith
08-11-2015, 06:10 PM
New simulator sucks old one better

Doron Zemer
08-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Officers ate cool. All the rest is a waste of time. Go back to the old war sim

Anaxor Anaxor
08-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Bien hecho

Kirill Filatov
08-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Need old war simulator;)

Megaman Mills
08-11-2015, 07:41 PM
I like the update can see the time at the top now mark all as read in mail and the new officer system gives somthing else to work on, but the war sim is no good now.

Darthrevann zone 52

Andy Wilson
08-11-2015, 07:49 PM
First appearance looks good. Like the extras and the new simulator (bit like paper, scissors, rock) also the voice chat is a great addition. Even so, on the public chat, because chatting is faster than text. The messages can disappear before being listened to (Although, a lot of things people say isn't worth listening to).

The screen scrolling on the city map is nice and fluid which would be nice on the landscape map as it's much larger. One other thing is that the construction built notification if you're not playing has a delay of up to 10-15 minutes.

Other than that. at the moment great to see progression, good job.

Lisa Moore
08-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Elmo3404, Zone 7.

I like the new version, however, I'm not too happy with the war sim. I don't like how you have to make a lucky choice in order to win each level. I'm not a fan of the voice chat, as I believe it takes your attention away from your gathers or occupies. Also if someone is long winded and talks too long I can stop the stream once it starts.

I would like to see a button to the left of the screen that you can push if you have a gather or occupy that's getting attacked to bring all of your marches home at one time. That way you don't have to push each one individually.

SirVoltage
08-11-2015, 08:31 PM
I love the new commander recruitment system, to make it even better I suggest lowering the price of the boxes to 200 diamonds... Then more players would be willing to try their luck buying the boxes and getting the new recruits :)

Spaccacrani
08-11-2015, 08:34 PM
I like this update.

Nick Weller
08-11-2015, 08:36 PM
The war simulator sucks now. Harder to get the event prizes because Im expected to get 2313 for the last prize and I barely was able to get 976 and that got first place in the event. It also doesnt give out as high of items or gems/speedups as much. Please change it back.

Manny Correia Correia
08-11-2015, 08:44 PM
I don't like the chat button to talk into ur device. I feel like a idiot when holding it up to hear. Also some people r real hard to understand and it can get annoying when it's not converted. Lastly the war simulator sucks the rewards R very low conpared to before.

Manny Correia Correia
08-11-2015, 08:46 PM
The war sim is very bad for getting rewards now. That's my only problem with the new version

Louis Courbin
08-11-2015, 08:57 PM
La nouvelle version rend le jeu beaucoup mieux par rapport l'ancienne ^^

Andrew David
08-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Not liking the new Way Simulator. The new UTC time display and more info and countdown to upcoming events, countdown to the end of events is a great addition. I like the new officers but confused on how to get the items to be able to recruit them. Maybe an easier help section would be good.

USMC0311 in 16 Phoenix

Regis Carretero
08-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Good new version , FR Trs bon jeu de Gestion Stratgie Guerre, avec sa nouvelle version la communication entre joueurs est beaucoup plus immersif, un staff toujours actif pour rendre Invasion volu et travaill et plus approfondi.

Lauro Alberto Alvarado
08-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Can we really bring back old war sim. Like is there somewhere we can petition this! I really want the old one back!

MADAROCK
08-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Just want to say that this new model of war simulator sucks. Just that because all the other things just being amazing

Baldo A Go-Go
08-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Game simulator sucks.
Need real time voice chat, otherwise dont bother.
Officers are yet another distraction.
Need to allow players to trade items freely!

Ar'kane Turner
08-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Im just here for the diamonds lol love this game

Andrew Swindlehurst Jnr
08-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Love the new touch to talk feature it makes things a lot easier

Karim ElSweedy
08-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Alles ok, es hat mir sehr gefallen.

Bryce McCoy
08-11-2015, 10:09 PM
The update over Al is awesome. new war sim is lame. I rate 8/10.

zone: 44
name : SmokeKiLLz

Bryce McCoy
08-11-2015, 10:11 PM
over all Update is awesome I rate 8/10 considering new war sim blows

zone: 44
name : SmokeKiLLz

Bryce McCoy
08-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Good update. 8/10

zone : 52
Name : SmokeKiLLZ

Dan Weis
08-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Please old war simulator back
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

yamenassaf
08-11-2015, 10:37 PM
The new features are nice except War Sim :( territorial domination option still has problem. Username: Z06 Zone: 3

InTheWoods
08-11-2015, 10:38 PM
The War Simulator was better before the update. The rewards are not enough and it is nearly impossible to win anything - #50 [T*U] ScareCrow

Johnathan Ejc K
08-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Rated R.. zone 33 tombstone..

In overall The updates are good.. exceptvthe new war simulator.. we dont want a rock paper scissor game and it more sucks when war sim event. U need to waste alot of chip just to reach the bronze chest.. pftt..

SnapShot
08-11-2015, 11:06 PM
War Sim sucks, bring back the original, voice chat is cool though
SnapShot #9

Jacob Messer
08-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Great game, however, the new war sim isn't any fun anymore. Other than that I love this game super addicting.

Peppe Gioco
08-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Il war simulator fa pena

PhilipPret
08-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Лучший подмосковный специалист по морозильникам за спасибо протестирует и пробьет отверточный ремонт холодильников Бауманский (http://www.xolodremont.ru/remont_holodilnikov_rayon_baumanskii.html) бодро в высотке с квитанцией на всевозможные работы.Увидеть и скачать расценки вы можете у нас на сайте http://www.xolodremont.ru/

------------------------
стальной и маслянистый ремонт холодильников (http://nfs-game.com/index/8-82839)
повсеместно
ветренный и маслянистый ремонт холодильников (http://unlimited-ts3.pl/forum/showthread.php?tid=119)
последовательно
шумный и маслянистый ремонт холодильников Самсунг (http://super-tib.ucoz.ru/index/8-9076)
в сумерках

Merv
08-11-2015, 11:19 PM
1. The new war sim is offensive. Who thought lobbing insults at players was a good idea? Fire him.

2. Since the update, several long-time players in my guild have quit. I probably will too.

GFY, T4F!

Steve Lovegrove
08-12-2015, 12:04 AM
Like everything, however, the War Simulator is a bit cheesey....

Joshua Wright
08-12-2015, 12:21 AM
New PVP is garbage you have an advanced teleporter you allowed to bypass tiles and pull right up next to someone. What is the point of the tiles then

Jresyn
08-12-2015, 12:26 AM
New war sim sucks, need cheaper packs for purchase

D JuLyy Leader
08-12-2015, 12:30 AM
I dont like the war simulator.. To hard for get the prize ...
And the requite Officer need so much item...

Matthew Connell
08-12-2015, 12:36 AM
It's great

Brian Eklund
08-12-2015, 12:42 AM
New war sim is horrible. The prizes are way too small for max level and takes way too many chips. Also takes way too many diamonds to upgrade hall of war. If you keep it that way, make more diamonds available in gold packs. Also make other items available from gathering resources. make it available to win 7 day and 30 day speed ups.

Daniel Ruiz
08-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Buen juego.....pero el anterior simulador de guerra era mejor...

Justin Overbay
08-12-2015, 12:51 AM
I like the old war sim much better. Redneck24785

Justin Overbay
08-12-2015, 12:52 AM
I like the old war sim much better. Redneck24785 zone 31

Tristin Medlin
08-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Commenting for free shit .

Emilie Creswell
08-12-2015, 12:56 AM
Just like everyone else I don't like the new war simulator. I think it will actually lessen the profits because if people feel it is too expensive they won't spend at all. I do like the other features :)

megan
08-12-2015, 01:01 AM
war Sims sucks. my account is [F~t]megan in z11

deeq87
08-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Deeq zone 4.
I like the officer feature it helps in battle and adds a realistic feel to battle. War simulator seems to give less diamonds, speedups and simulator chips but gives rss. Dont like war simulator at all.

Rodolfo Silva
08-12-2015, 01:02 AM
It's very good the modifications, but the old simulator it's better. My idea for this simulator is to allow us choose the way that SUV, tank and helicptero will attack, not choose only onde unit at time.

Matthew Seaboldt
08-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Great update aside from new war sim, all would like old war sim back. Zone 43 - Nagratha

Austin Boyd
08-12-2015, 01:16 AM
The old simulator is much better. The new one is like playing rock, paper scissors Which seems really cool. But the rate of winning has diminished tremendously. Which should have a better return. But I really liked the high of the old simulator. I have spoken with several in my guild they like the pervious simulator over the new one
Thank you for your game it too addictive!!

Michael Lin
08-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Good game and keep fighting *^O^*

Zone43
Six Wing

UrNightmare
08-12-2015, 01:46 AM
I like the new update besides the war simulator. Please change it back

UrNightmare
zone 40.

Amar Sandhu
08-12-2015, 02:00 AM
I just started playing before it updated but no
Complaints!! I like this game!! 😀

David Thai Pham
08-12-2015, 02:04 AM
In general I like the new upgrade, but it looks like it's need fine tuning.

My commander has two officers that adds up 30% to the unit load. It looks fine when the units leave my base... But I always leave 30% or so behind... So on paper the bonus is there, but in reality it isn't.

Please fix this, thx

jaco
08-12-2015, 02:06 AM
New update is great

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015[/QUOTE]

Brad Zink
08-12-2015, 02:07 AM
Looks great

jaredkd77
08-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Yes way better

Lee Whitten
08-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Need to bring back the war arcade.

SHAD0WKILLER
Zone 8

Bobby Bailey
08-12-2015, 02:23 AM
It's not bad but the simulator really come on you can do better than that

Alex Goad
08-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Ok so I think you get the war sim is a bust...can we block certain people on voice chat? Some are super annoying...and weird!!!

박영수
08-12-2015, 02:48 AM
업데이트 후 개선되어 좋은 것도 있으나, 먼저 부관은 아직 도입 전이라 모르겠고, 음성은 서로 다른 언어를 가진 게이머들이 서로의 언어로 이야기를 하는 것이 어떤 효과가 있는지 알 수 없다. 글은 번역을 통해 알수 있으나, 음성은 사실 어렵다. 커뮤니케이션의 어려움이 예상된다. 좌표를 글로 남길때 #:x :y를 모두 입력해야 이동되는 것을, 해당 #의 경우는 x:y만 입력해도 갈수 있도록 했으면 좋겠다.

전쟁 시뮬레이터의 경우 이전보다 어려워진 느낌이다. 그러나 보다 여유롭게 게임을 즐길 수 있다. 호불호가 갈릴 것이나 현재는 만족스럽다. 부관이 앞으로 기대된다.
어떻게 부관을 구성하느냐가 전쟁의 승패를 좌우할 것이다.

Ronnapop Tantod
08-12-2015, 02:50 AM
War sim is not great because old war sim was more better.

Anna Ellis
08-12-2015, 03:06 AM
I don't like the war simulato , and you should be able to collect the required items for the officers much easier.

Martin Reuille
08-12-2015, 03:30 AM
The new simulator is bad!

I8cops
08-12-2015, 03:34 AM
War sim and rebels haha well if no change I know many players already looking for another game myself for one. War sim has stupid points impossible to reach the goal rebles offer no more speed ups A++ effort destroying what was a good game

Kenneth Rena Cupples
08-12-2015, 03:39 AM
Keep on updating the game

Travis Duong
08-12-2015, 03:53 AM
I dun like the new war simul at all

Justin Prokopovich
08-12-2015, 03:56 AM
This game hasn't turned for the best, war sim is even shitter now & with those 4 prizes and trying to guess what to pick?, Rebels hasn't got good prizes, & I play on my iPhone 4 sometimes and is even slower now, please change it back.
Dominator6 - Zone 11