PDA

View Full Version : Players quit T4F game

GIJOE318
08-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Tap4Fun i hope you read this article and do some major changes at game imidiatly.

u have changed gameplay in the last weeks several times. its not better gaming its worth gaming. lot of players, who have invested much money have quit game or will do it soon. what are the reasons:

- T4F use players money for stiuped updates like:
- Voice over (this game doesnt need it)
- Changing Rebellsystem without major speed ups
- war sim witch is totaly annoying
- cmdr upgrade system witch no one has asked for
- terrible support to players, equal if VIP or not
- stiuped pricing for example 3 day shield 2500 dias 30 day shield 45000 dias
- possible to raise shield during attack or rally is bad gameplay
- raising figures to win chests at solo event
- and lot more stiuped features.

Guilds have decided not to spend anymore cos these things

You wanna know what to do?

This game/T4F needs an in game consultant to fix these issues quick, otherwise T4F will loose player, will earn less and at the end loose employies.

Contact players in game and ask for needs or close your company gates soon.

Hopefully Server 6 leading guild

D3vil5ro53
08-12-2015, 08:57 AM
There are allways those who dont like and will quit but there are allways those who like.

You can never please all players.

Pascal Lefebvre
08-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Nonsense Devilrose,

The new updates are and will kill the game for the players who spended a lot of real money.
Rebel prices are only with both stupid boxes? No speed ups anymore... Make it at least balanced.
Make it worth to play those rebels. Before this update our guild played as a team to get every1 as high as possible.
Rewards where superb.. But now? Not even worth doing them.. But this also means less player will buy those action points!
So again a loss of income!

Same for warsim... At first it looked fun but when event came up, lot of people where like wtf ??? How the hell can you get the rewards.

A lot of new updates , as joe mentioned , are useless. Yet some of them are fun but if t4f wants to upgrade this game with our money thenn they need to fix those rewards for event and making the game more challenging.. Those update will result in loosing a lot of money spenders ingame... If thats what t4f wants....

I really hope they read this and find a solution for this.

Cya

K3zz4/TheDukeNL , WT guild , server 6 leaders

Rudi5877
08-12-2015, 10:09 AM
It's totally stupid from t4f,,l I support totally the points from Joe,,, I am spending big time before,, action points,, speed up,, war sim,, I will buy the,,,, now ? I won't spend a single cent ,, and with some of our players quitting the game,, I will quit this game too,, take that into notice t4f,,, you can earn your money,, but make the game fun and exciting for players ,, not creating new ideas to make players go away from this game

Killerpro
08-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Do a payment strike no one pays on the game until they fix it that's what zone 9 has suggested

Ward Un
08-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Pretty sure zone 23 has stopped spending. I agree with the original post, the moderator may try to defend t4f, but people are getting bored of the game and the new update was a joke.

Unless there's content that actually improves gameplay, this update will just lead to a big exodus from the game.

I stopped spending a month ago and I think everyone else should too, maybe then they'll start reading the forums and working on updates to fix the game instead of putting out bullshit no one cares for

Zach
08-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Pretty sure zone 23 has stopped spending. I agree with the original post, the moderator may try to defend t4f, but people are getting bored of the game and the new update was a joke.

Unless there's content that actually improves gameplay, this update will just lead to a big exodus from the game.

I stopped spending a month ago and I think everyone else should too, maybe then they'll start reading the forums and working on updates to fix the game instead of putting out bullshit no one cares for

I wouldn't say we're exactly defending every thing in the update. If you were to look through the forums, almost everything that was added in this update came from suggestions from the players. Just because the update didn't turn out the way everyone wanted does not mean its the end of the world. If you noticed there has been various posts from the developers asking for feedback from the update. Since most of the feedback is negative, there will most likely be changes to it.

Pax Humana
08-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Our zone has campaigned for a zone-wide no buy until t4f listen to us

Derek Williams
08-13-2015, 09:13 AM
Major potential with just a few updates

Onyxia
08-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Yeah the last update has caused our zone to stop spending as well. We've had some big spenders who decided to stop spending just due to the ridiculous updates. We feel like you're making it a lot harder to get speed boosts and other items that're essential to our growth which is forcing us to resort to spending.

Aswin Pk
12-19-2015, 11:03 AM
Can I unbind a Facebook account???

Zach
12-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Can I unbind a Facebook account???

If you would like to unbind your Invasion account from Facebook, you will need to send a message to the customer support team.

Kramer Gary
07-22-2018, 03:40 AM
I played this game since it launched. Had 5 accounts in three different zones. This game has become only for the big money spenders.
Notice the past tense, I uninstalled the app finally. There's just no point. The constant PVP, zvz, whatever means constant Shields if you're not one of the elite big spenders with over 100 million power who prey on the smaller players. Not what it used t

Kramer Gary
07-22-2018, 03:43 AM
[QUOTE=Kramer Gary;39379]I played this game since it launched. Had 5 accounts in three different zones. This game has become only for the big money spenders.
Notice the past tense, I uninstalled the app finally. There's just no point. The constant PVP, zvz, whatever means constant Shields if you're not one of the elite big spenders with over 100 million power who prey on the smaller players. Not what it used to be... Fun.
GarzMageeCH z 13,269,240