PDA

View Full Version : War Simulator a bad change.

Roseyfox
08-13-2015, 04:22 AM
Ok,ok I see how you are still trying to fix it tap for fun. However I and everyone else are still not pleased. I am very disappointed in this new simulator system. Maybe I'm to blind to see the advantages of it. But I ask you to look at all your other players who are complaining to.

Now I am asking you to revert back to the old system. For your optimization of this version seem to have done very little to help it. I will post this as a pool like always so you can see your customers views on it.

I understand you guys thinking this system would work better and that it took time and money to rework it. However, have you heard the term if it is not broken do not fix it. There for I ask for the old system back.

I believe this new system is broke and to much work to correct it. The events have become way to hard to achieve with this new sim system and the rewards are dissapointing. From your lovely roseyfox player of zone 19,14,44,36 and 24.

Roseyfox
08-13-2015, 05:20 AM
Bump bump.

Roseyfox
08-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Meow meow.

Lukus
08-13-2015, 11:56 AM
T4F is just using this as a money grabbing tool. T4F do not even properly moderate there forum so why do you think they will even listen to us. They want our money not our input.

Jonah Tbaum
08-13-2015, 03:37 PM
I get that you are trying to make our experience better and I respect that. But this feels more like an attampt to get us to buy more chips and spend money on more items. The new rewards are not nearly as good as the old ones. They are literally only rss and before they had speedups and diamonds. This is no longer RNG and more just rock paper scissor in which the game usually wins. Please bring back the old simulator or atleast make this one more like it.

Roseyfox
08-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Yup yup bump.

Roseyfox
08-14-2015, 02:07 AM
Lol there never gona Chang it back lol.

Lowhawk
08-14-2015, 03:36 AM
Yeah, I don't see them changing it back either.. We got a mass message that they have tweaked the War Sim, since they have had sooo many people complain about the change. But to be honest, it still looks and plays like the bad War Sim that was released with the update. So I don't use the War sim any longer. It is just an icon on the screen, that is in the way.....

Joseph Forsse
08-14-2015, 04:22 AM
Agreeeed 100%

Jake Fox
08-15-2015, 07:58 AM
Sim is no longer worth playing. Will never spend diamonds on chips as it is now

ThelmaNub
08-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Proper Methods For Golf Grip
A very good set of golf clubs is the best weapon for you in the battle if you search golf as a fight. A whole set of clubs consists of a single driver, fairway wood, driver, iron and putter. In current many years, some clubs have been replaced with hybrid golf clubs, such as the Callaway X Hybrid.

The U.S. Senior Open will be held at Sahalee taylormade r1 in Seattle, Washington, following yr. Ticketbuyers to that championship will also be afforded the very same possibility when it comes to acquiring tickets for the 2015 U.S. Open at the spectacular new program, Chambers Bay, close to Tacoma, Washington.

At very first sight, the group's glove icon looks basic adequate. It is a glove with a baseball in it. On cautious inspection you discover that the glove also make up the letters M and B for the squad's identify producing it a smart and clever design. Yellow and dark blue are prominently employed to represent that the gamers is optimistic, energetic and just. Even though this trademark is no longer utilised, it is even now one particular of the most respected squad's marks in the background.

Sign up for an internet site that will spend you to study emails during the program of the day. You will just get hyperlinks to scan more than different sites and read through via miscellaneous text. This will not consider you a lot of time and can spend great benefits in the prolonged run.

Golf best price titleist ap2 714 (http://www.slowplaygolf.co.uk/Titleist-AP2-714-Irons-Graphite-3-9P-30.html) clubs aside, other golfing equipment also has been produced offered for youngsters of all ages best price taylormade sldr (http://www.slowplaygolf.co.uk/category-1-b0-TaylorMade-SLDR.html) by various companies for purchase. If you consider purchasing a set of golf equipment for your kid is also much for your budget you can inquire the golf programs as most of the golf courses too have kid sized equipment for rent at all times.

A week later, best price ping g20 irons (http://www.slowplaygolf.co.uk/Ping-G20-Irons-Graphite-3-9PS-84.html) we saw the release of the new Silent Hill referred to as Downpour. I have but to overview this game, but will quickly right after I finish. This game got some mixed evaluations largely due to technical issues and men and women's complaints of fight. The atmosphere in this game is top notch and is the greatest actual Survivor Horror game that has been launched just lately. To coincide with this release, Konami launched the Silent Hill HD collection. This was actually pushed back a week potentially to support income for Downpour. IGN rated this game a 9., but clearly the game has technical issues. Controversy struck when fans enjoying Silent Hill two noticed, what some say is the most crucial minute of the game, a rape scene involving the Pyramid Head had been edited and lower short. This rubbed some folks the incorrect way.

You could carry no much best price taylormade rocketbladez (http://www.slowplaygolf.co.uk/TaylorMade-RocketBladez-Irons-Graphite-4-9PAS-93.html) more than 14 clubs for your golf game. A common set consists of 3,4,5,6,7,8,9, PW for irons; one,3,5 for woods and a putter. The amount you uncover on each club is known as the "loft" and it roughly tells you the length of the club. The reduced the loft, the longer it is going to be. This signifies you can hit the ball at greater distances with these clubs but with a corresponding loss of accuracy.

Slicing the ball when is an embarassing situation. Slicing the golf ball best price ping i20 irons (http://www.slowplaygolf.co.uk/Ping-I20-Irons-Graphite-3-9PS-138.html) swing after swing is mortifying. 1 of the quickest way to increase your golf swing is to have the right golf club length the way your golf swing coach informs you. The best way is to examine and know the proper golf swing mechanics.

Luis Bedoya
08-26-2015, 12:24 PM
I hate the new simulator war -.-