PDA

View Full Version : Build bug - no response from support

David Molloy
08-13-2015, 10:49 PM
I reported a build error on my account and have not heard anything back. Basically I had started contructing a steel plant but it stooped building half way through and will not complete. When I try to build anything else I get the message that the build list is full. I'm now falling behind the rest of my guild, very frustrating. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but this has not helped

Invasion CS
08-14-2015, 12:58 AM
I reported a build error on my account and have not heard anything back. Basically I had started contructing a steel plant but it stooped building half way through and will not complete. When I try to build anything else I get the message that the build list is full. I'm now falling behind the rest of my guild, very frustrating. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but this has not helped

Hi David! Sorry that our customer service might not respond your mail timely. Please don't worry and we will help you with it. Meanwhile you could PM us here or PM us in FB inbox to tell us your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. We will check further for you. Thanks!