PDA

View Full Version : Battles should be held between same VIP, Base, Commandors, or same size military unit

NARD
08-14-2015, 04:39 PM
If you do not want your resources constantly taken by hgiher level commandors you will need to spend at least 1 hundred dollars. Sound expensive? That amount only slows the poundings by opposers, my guesstimation, by around 40%. So the hundred spent to build all battle units that take multiple days to produce, will be destroyed and resources zeroed by higher level commandors.

Seems to be server issues from game provider. My cc had been charged without my authorization for diamound packs I only seen on bill. I want to enjoy the game, but I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A GIANT SUCKER. Account owner should receive points to rep. amount of money spent on game. Points to set levels and each level gets discount according to level.

I am too vested to quit. I cant be the only person that experianced these seperate issues.

NARD
08-14-2015, 04:45 PM
Also the two diamound packs that each included 500 dia.for 30days. I recieved only 500 a day. I think one cancelled out the other. The diamound starting arriving at different time of day.