PDA

View Full Version : Unit load bug

Thomas Bosman
08-14-2015, 08:17 PM
Already posted this problem here (http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?33-How-to-report-a-problem-bug/page7) but deserves its on topic because the entire zone is filled with resource tiles with 1k left its driving me insane.

Unit load as shown when marching out troops is more than the load when they arrive on a tile. I think it occurs because of the Noah Don officer. I have level 1 (+1.4% unit load). Attached are two screenshots of the same type and number of units, one stating the load before gathering, one actually gathering, there is a difference of slightly over 1%.391392

Please confirm this to the entire game untill fixed, it is incredibly annoying because players unknownly leave tiles with almost no resources on it, causing unnecessary hostility.

Zone: 39
Name: Hybernation

Joachim Stark
08-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Already posted this problem here (http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?33-How-to-report-a-problem-bug/page7) but deserves its on topic because the entire zone is filled with resource tiles with 1k left its driving me insane.

Unit load as shown when marching out troops is more than the load when they arrive on a tile. I think it occurs because of the Noah Don officer. I have level 1 (+1.4% unit load). Attached are two screenshots of the same type and number of units, one stating the load before gathering, one actually gathering, there is a difference of slightly over 1%.391392

Please confirm this to the entire game untill fixed, it is incredibly annoying because players unknownly leave tiles with almost no resources on it, causing unnecessary hostility.

Zone: 39
Name: Hybernation

I noticed the same problem

First i was really annoyed of the many tiles with little ressources left, then i realised it was me, probably because of officer Noah not working correct.

Onyxia
08-16-2015, 04:05 PM
I'm receiving these problems too. I'll send a unit load of 835,000 to a Tier 5 RSS tile that only has 828,000 but will still be below that threshold.

Invasion CS
08-17-2015, 03:28 AM
Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Please send us the screenshot of your Unit Load and your officer information. We will check for you. Thanks!

Onyxia
08-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Please send us the screenshot of your Unit Load and your officer information. We will check for you. Thanks!

I made a topic with a bunch of screen shots of testing I did. You can find the topic here; http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/showthread.php?9910-Unit-Load-Bug-Explained

Thomas Bosman
08-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Here are the ss's of my unit load pages. These are all of account Z39: Hybernation. I upgraded unit load since last post hence the figures i calculated dont add up anymore. Ill see if i can get new screenshots with the updated stats. I will try to check if I have the bug too when I my commander with the march, it definitely happens without commander.

I just confirmed that it doesnt occur on my account Z39: JOANNEofArc, which does not have the Noah. Don officer.

Thomas Bosman
08-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Bug only occurs when I do not include commander. It gives the same amount of load pre-march whether you click commander or not, but without commander actually marching, you get a bit more than 1% less.

With the commander: 400
Without the commander: 402

Thomas Bosman
08-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Screenshots are totally unreadable, better quality pictures here:
http://imgur.com/a/DQr6d

Invasion CS
08-18-2015, 03:20 AM
Screenshots are totally unreadable, better quality pictures here:
http://imgur.com/a/DQr6d

Thank you so much for sending me the screenshots. Let's take your first picture as an example. Eagle have 9 unit load. Your research buff is 28% and the officer buff is 1.4%. You have sent 1000 Eagles to gather.
The load with commander should be: 9*1000*129.4%=11646;
The load without commander should be: 9*1000*128%=11520.
The actual load displayed is the load with commander even when you don't send your commander to gather.
Sorry for the trouble. We have fully noted this issue and we are trying our best fix it as soon as possible. Please give us some time. Meanwhile I kindly suggest you to send more troops to gather or you could replace the officer who has the unit load buff. Thanks for your understanding!

Mikoto
08-18-2015, 03:45 AM
I also did noticed same thing but now they have solved it may be lol cause I have been sending 100k more than what RSS tile contains so I don't really know if it solved and another thing if anyone have noticed
DID ANYONE NOTICED THAT GATHERING SPEED HAVE INCREASED BY LIL THAN IN PREVIOUS VERSION CAUSE IN FULL ECONOMIC MODE I ALWAYS TOO LIKE 2H 30MIN OR NEAR THAT TIME WHILE GATHERING IN RUIN WITHOUT COMMANDER NOW IT TAKES ME WHOLE 3H AND WITH COMMANDER IT WAS 1H 40MIN OR SOMETHING AND NOW IT TAKES 2H 11MINS WITH COMMANDER IDK THE HELL WOTH THAT ALL TALENT AND EVERYTHING IS SAME AS I HAD IN PREVIOUS VERSION -.- I just want to know of anyone have same problem plz reply me

Thomas Bosman
08-20-2015, 10:35 AM
I do think it takes longer now, either that or 24h gatering boosts dont work cause it takes me longer to clear a tile too, unfortunately havent been able to check the latter theory yet.