PDA

View Full Version : Major problems !!!

Zuhair Abadiya
08-15-2015, 12:07 PM
Best Regards to Invasion support

I have problem in the Hall of war , i just can join first 7 ralliese !!!
And the private chat lagging more than the old version

Can i ask the support to return the old war sim plzzzzzzzz
Because the new one give less reward and speed ups , I'm zero vip , and i get my speed up by war sim , but now with the new version I can't speed anything!!! It's boring!!! The old war sim give higher chance to win ...

And thanks

Invasion CS
08-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Hi Zuhair! Sorry for the delay.
For the rally issue, could you please tell me more? Is there any error display?
For the lag issue, please try to uninstall our game, clear the cache, and reinstall to check if your issue could be solved.
For the war sim issue, we intend to bring a new game experience with the new sim. Meanwhile we are always collecting player's suggestion. Thanks for your feedback. We will consider your suggestion. Meanwhile I kindly note you if you have any other suggestion, please go to Your Invasion! to share with us. Thanks!

Zuhair Abadiya
08-17-2015, 07:39 AM
For rally issues, this problem happan with all my friends in the guild ...
When i log in hal of war , usually there is 12 rally , in the front there is the first 7 rally , when i go down to join the others rally the screen return me to the first 7 !!

Mikoto
08-18-2015, 04:02 AM
Ur damn right there I am VIP 0 and I gets my speed ups from rebel mostly and that from sim if they keeps it up fuvcking like ass I would be leaving soon someday

Invasion CS
08-18-2015, 05:42 AM
For rally issues, this problem happan with all my friends in the guild ...
When i log in hal of war , usually there is 12 rally , in the front there is the first 7 rally , when i go down to join the others rally the screen return me to the first 7 !!

Please take a small video of this issue. Meanwhile please also provide the following information.
1.Your device type and device system type.
2.Your uses name and server name in game.
We will check for you. Thanks!

Jerry Justus
09-21-2015, 12:02 PM
8 minutes left in solo event and bought the $4.99 box because I only needed 20 diamonds to win it. I didn't get anything. Then opened the pvp mess up message and was suspose to get 8x60 minute speed ups but never got them. So I just got screwed. SgtSledge #58

Invasion CS
09-22-2015, 02:34 AM
8 minutes left in solo event and bought the $4.99 box because I only needed 20 diamonds to win it. I didn't get anything. Then opened the pvp mess up message and was suspose to get 8x60 minute speed ups but never got them. So I just got screwed. SgtSledge #58

Hi Jerry! Please don't worry. We have delivered the planed compensation. We have given every player another 8*60 Minute Speed Up. Please kindly have a check. As for the box, may I ask you if you mean the pack? If yes, please send mail to us from customer service in game. You should provide the screenshot of the receipt of this order. We will check for you. Thanks for your cooperation!