PDA

View Full Version : Cruise missiles.

Paris Anderson
08-15-2015, 04:04 PM
I think cruise missile should be added as a attack that every base can use. Starting at 4 missiles and being able to upgrade to 10. Then you would build a laser defence system of course to shoot down incoming attacks. It's a military base we should have ranged attacks at our disposal as well. We can only attack with units that fly on a boring slow airplane. And I'm sorry but the nuke is so underpowered. Nukes should nearly wipe out guilds power points. But to be fair within a day they should get more than half of it back. We need more diverse units. And options for war.

Paris Anderson
08-15-2015, 04:18 PM
I think cruise missile should be added as a attack that every base can use. Starting at 4 missiles and being able to upgrade to 10. Then you would build a laser defence system of course to shoot down incoming attacks. It's a military base we should have ranged attacks at our disposal as well. We can only attack with units that fly on a boring slow airplane. And I'm sorry but the nuke is so underpowered. Nukes should nearly wipe out guilds power points. But to be fair within a day they should get more than half of it back. We need more diverse units. And options for war.

And also we all feel like there's no real danger with nukes. They need to be powered higher I'm talking fallout for 24 hours I big radius collateral damage all that. This nuke is puny and quite silly take on such a powerful weapon.