PDA

View Full Version : t4 requirement

Shawn Ludeman
08-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Do you need economy or defense for t4?

Onyxia
08-17-2015, 06:08 AM
Tier 4 requires you to be Headquarters 21 which also has a lot of prerequisites to it. Prepare to spends tens of thousands of gems and have at least 3 or more months just to finish research. :P

NormanD
08-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Tier 4 requires you to be Headquarters 21 which also has a lot of prerequisites to it. Prepare to spends tens of thousands of gems and have at least 3 or more months just to finish research. :P

And this is exactly the kind of thing that put's people off, too long to upgrade and they'll move on to the next game download/app - developers should seriously think about these research and build times - rediculous.....

Mikoto
08-18-2015, 03:59 AM
First basic thing in requirements is HQ21 than lab 21 for which u needs to upgrade all building to lvl21 lol which is shit than all most of ur research to lvl10 max (atk , defense and unit health and total defense etc) all this after getting HQ21 u needs like 5k to 10k$ to have in wallet to unlock it under 1month lol or else wait forever and ever

XxNeMxDraKxX
08-19-2015, 03:45 AM
T4s are the prices u get to show everyone u are now a COMPLETE player. It gets boring when it's too fast to build max even more when u pay.

XxNeMxDraKxX

TooHighToDie
08-19-2015, 06:42 AM
C'mon now guys,
If the top-level troops were painless to obtain, wouldn't the game get boring just as fast?
Personally, I rather have something that keeps my interest than having my account maxed out without a challenge; the harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you finally achieve it! (it's so like chasing girls;)). On top of that, if they make tier 4 troops obtainable without a challenge, they'll have to design a tier 5. How long do you think Invasion keeps people interested when they are "maxed out"? a month? a year?
I believe it's the developers' call, unless there is a tier 5 coming out, they should keep the tier 4 the way it is.