PDA

View Full Version : bind/unbinding /loading issues

Cameron Harbour
08-16-2015, 10:02 PM
i created the game as a newbie on android. linked my fb and it said binded. now i got diamond mine ....i thought this is working ok...then when i try and log into the account through facebook on my iphone it is telling me the account is not bound and to try again. i looked on my account and it says bound but only my google email is there. i also never had the option in account under more to bind to facebook, only to log into facebook through the diamond mine to invite which says i already gave permission.

Also with the game since new update every 5-10 minutes the game will start lagging and freezing and keeps disconnecting from the server.
Any assistance on how i can get my account to let me log into my account through my phone. this is getting really pathetic now. i have spent loads of money on this game and only thing that i get back is a slow laggin game and a crap simulator .

assistance urgantly required!!!!! any help

Invasion CS
08-17-2015, 02:16 AM
i created the game as a newbie on android. linked my fb and it said binded. now i got diamond mine ....i thought this is working ok...then when i try and log into the account through facebook on my iphone it is telling me the account is not bound and to try again. i looked on my account and it says bound but only my google email is there. i also never had the option in account under more to bind to facebook, only to log into facebook through the diamond mine to invite which says i already gave permission.

Also with the game since new update every 5-10 minutes the game will start lagging and freezing and keeps disconnecting from the server.
Any assistance on how i can get my account to let me log into my account through my phone. this is getting really pathetic now. i have spent loads of money on this game and only thing that i get back is a slow laggin game and a crap simulator .

assistance urgantly required!!!!! any help

Hi Cameron! Sorry I am confused. Could you please PM me your users name and server name in game? I will check your account bound information so that I could help you in a better way.
For the cash issue. Please try to uninstall the game , clear the cache and reinstall to check if your issue could be solve. Thanks!

Reddog
08-17-2015, 02:44 PM
Hi Cameron! Sorry I am confused. Could you please PM me your users name and server name in game? I will check your account bound information so that I could help you in a better way.
For the cash issue. Please try to uninstall the game , clear the cache and reinstall to check if your issue could be solve. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. I can't log into my account which I was able to do before. I need the same assistance. Please advise.

Thanks,

yycjoe
08-18-2015, 02:23 AM
I'm also having the same issue. I can't log into my other google account. I need the same assistance. Please advise.

Invasion CS
08-18-2015, 02:55 AM
Please PM me your account information and I will check for you. Thanks!

yycjoe
08-18-2015, 03:10 AM
you need google account or invasion account information.

yycjoe
08-18-2015, 03:17 AM
I cannot switch to other google. Error window popup "Error account not yet bound to the game, try again". please advance.

Invasion CS
08-18-2015, 05:40 AM
I cannot switch to other google. Error window popup "Error account not yet bound to the game, try again". please advance.

We need the information of the account which you failed to log in.

yycjoe
08-18-2015, 06:26 AM
google account : yycjoe73@gmail.com

Invasion CS
08-19-2015, 09:32 AM
google account : yycjoe73@gmail.com

I mean in game account information, such as users name and server name. Please PM me considering the safety of your account. Thanks!

Rico Frederick
08-20-2015, 04:33 AM
I have the same issue please help

Eric Van Wie
08-27-2015, 05:44 AM
I have my original account bound to facebook. I also took over a friend account who can no longer play. I tried to unbind his account from Facebook but was unable as the instructions were worded poorly. The only way I can access either account is to log out of facebook and then log in under that facebook account the game is bound to. There must be an easier way so I can switch accounts faster.

PLEASE HELP- Thank you Eric

Invasion CS
08-27-2015, 10:32 AM
I have my original account bound to facebook. I also took over a friend account who can no longer play. I tried to unbind his account from Facebook but was unable as the instructions were worded poorly. The only way I can access either account is to log out of facebook and then log in under that facebook account the game is bound to. There must be an easier way so I can switch accounts faster.

PLEASE HELP- Thank you Eric

Hi Eric! May I ask you if you have unbound this account successfully?

Taylor Baker
09-02-2015, 07:39 PM
I am having same issue

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 01:35 AM
I am having same issue

Hi Taylor! Could you please tell me more about your issue? Thanks!

Setiady Gunawan
09-22-2015, 05:18 PM
I want to seperate my 2 games in 1 gmail account into 2 games into 2 gmail account. Can you help me?

Invasion CS
09-23-2015, 02:07 AM
I want to seperate my 2 games in 1 gmail account into 2 games into 2 gmail account. Can you help me?

Hi Setiady! May I ask you if you mean you want to separate two characters under the same account?

убен Трунян
09-23-2015, 11:20 PM
hello, I have a question. my friend live this game but gives me his account, how can I unbind his account from his FB page to another FB page. because every time I need to get into his FB page to have to log into game. because I have my main account too. but in over hand I don't want to lost his account too. so how should I do, to get his account unbind from his FB page and bind it to over FB page. thanks in advance

Invasion CS
09-24-2015, 01:53 AM
hello, I have a question. my friend live this game but gives me his account, how can I unbind his account from his FB page to another FB page. because every time I need to get into his FB page to have to log into game. because I have my main account too. but in over hand I don't want to lost his account too. so how should I do, to get his account unbind from his FB page and bind it to over FB page. thanks in advance

Basically we do not advocate that your friend gives you his account. If you insist to do so, we could help you unbind your account and bind it to your device. After that you could bind it to other mail. Please send email to customer service in game. You should provide all details for your account and a screenshot for the new commander which you need to create in your device. Thanks!

Jonny Gan
09-24-2015, 06:34 PM
Hi,

My problem seems to be that my account is bound to my facebook so im sticking it in here.

So basically i want to have multiple accounts to have multiple characters in a zone. The problem is you can only have one character per account in one zone and therefore i want more than one account.

1st error - "You can register only ONE account with the same device each day." Well its been a couple of days now and i still can't "start a new game"

2nd error - "switch account." "Account not yet bound to the game. try again"

So really my question is do i need to unbind my account to create more accounts? if so how do i unbind as there clearly isnt a "Unbind" button"

Regards
Jonny

Invasion CS
09-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Hi,

My problem seems to be that my account is bound to my facebook so im sticking it in here.

So basically i want to have multiple accounts to have multiple characters in a zone. The problem is you can only have one character per account in one zone and therefore i want more than one account.

1st error - "You can register only ONE account with the same device each day." Well its been a couple of days now and i still can't "start a new game"

2nd error - "switch account." "Account not yet bound to the game. try again"

So really my question is do i need to unbind my account to create more accounts? if so how do i unbind as there clearly isnt a "Unbind" button"

Regards
Jonny

Hi Jonny! Thanks for your feedback.
For your first issue, basically one player could create one account in one day. If you did not create any account in that day but still met this error, please send mail to us from customer service in game. Please provide the UTC time when you met this issue and the screenshot of the error.
For your second issue, it is because you have put the wrong mail. Please try to recall the correct mail to log in.
If you really need to unbind your account. Please send mail to us and provide sufficient information. We will help you with it. Thanks!